My Self-Diagnosis Isn't Delusional & Why You Have To Surrender To Me The Deed To Your Property

I'm not demanding you discount the DSM entirely, but I can give you a link that should help you understand why after a certain period...you should take a lot of their rulings with a grain of salt. They don't even abide by the Leona Tyler principle anymore & that was the principle that they stay open but never make changes without having solid scientific research to back the changes.

So if their standard is not to follow what the research tells them, but to just decide to change things because of political pressure... How trustworthy can they be nowadays?

Just so you are aware, Skylar is a "trans intelligent" which means he self identifies as being smart, but in reality, he's a fucking moron.

If I have 36,000 psychiatrists and the most respected diagnostic and statistical manual for mental illness saying one thing......and one psychiatrist saying another, I'm gonna go with the 36,000 and the DSM.

As would any rational person.

Especially when the very people citing Nicholas Cummings....ignore the man on issues of psychology.

I couldn't care less about your little side argument . The facts are the facts . A person can NOT change their gender.

Says who?

Remember, sex and gender aren't the same thing. And you merely stating that your personal opinion is a 'fact' doesn't amount to much.

Science isn't an opinion you fucking retard

XX - you're a boy
XY - you're a girl

I don't care what you've done to your body.

DUH

I'm not demanding you discount the DSM entirely, but I can give you a link that should help you understand why after a certain period...you should take a lot of their rulings with a grain of salt. They don't even abide by the Leona Tyler principle anymore & that was the principle that they stay open but never make changes without having solid scientific research to back the changes.

So if their standard is not to follow what the research tells them, but to just decide to change things because of political pressure... How trustworthy can they be nowadays?

Just so you are aware, Skylar is a "trans intelligent" which means he self identifies as being smart, but in reality, he's a fucking moron.

If I have 36,000 psychiatrists and the most respected diagnostic and statistical manual for mental illness saying one thing......and one psychiatrist saying another, I'm gonna go with the 36,000 and the DSM.

Especially when the very people citing Nicholas Cummings....ignore the man on issues of psychology.
So you just go along with majority no matter what? Majorities have never been wrong, manipulated data....Never?

You're ignoring BOTH Nicholas Cummings and the APA on homosexuality. All while telling 'faggots' to 'get AIDS and die'.

Why would I ignore them and instead believe you? Expertise matters, Offensive. And you have none. I might as well ask a carpenter about brain surgery for the quality of information I'm getting from you.

I couldn't care less about your little side argument . The facts are the facts . A person can NOT change their gender.

Says who?

Remember, sex and gender aren't the same thing. And you merely stating that your personal opinion is a 'fact' doesn't amount to much.

XX - you're a boy
XY - you're a girl

That's biological sex. Not gender. You pretending that they are the same isn't a 'fact'. Its your personal opinion. And one contradicted by tens of thousands of mental health professionals.

Why would I ignore them and instead believe your personal opinion?

Smiling.....because you say so?

Hey, if we're going to say that someone can't have a gender identity "thing," then I want religion on the same list.

Sitting in here bitching about people "pretending" they are transgender...

Unless our religious dipsticks can produce God, then I would suggest that they are "pretending" to believe in things as well.

What's the damn difference between the two? Absolutely none. BOTH are a product of the human psyche, a product of chemical interactions, and in fact "God" can be induced. Neither is harmful, and both in fact serve the same purposes - from sense of belonging, to clarifying ones destiny, etc. - same shit, different "names". It is only the hatred of society that is /harmful/ to religious folks or LGBTs.

IF we are going to start dictating what people are allowed to "believe" about themselves and their personal lives, then religion is off the list of "protected thoughts" just the same as LGBT.

So you just go along with majority no matter what? Majorities have never been wrong, manipulated data....Never?

You're ignoring BOTH Nicholas Cummings and the APA on homosexuality. All while telling 'faggots' to 'get AIDS and die'.

Why would I ignore them and instead believe you? Expertise matters, Offensive. And you have none. I might as well ask a carpenter about brain surgery for the quality of information I'm getting from you.
Who says I have to agree with them 100%? And the point of showing you the video was NOT to show I agree with their opinions... I posted it to show you that the APA has became a left wing political organization and doesn't abide by the scientific method and Leona Tyler Principle. Which it did.

Care to address those facts & not change the subject?

Says who?

XX - you're a boy
XY - you're a girl

That's biological sex. Not gender. You pretending that they are the same isn't a 'fact'. Its your personal opinion. And one contradicted by tens of thousands of mental health professionals.

Why would I ignore them and instead believe your personal opinion?

Smiling.....because you say so?
When I was a kid, 'gender' didn't even apply to living things, it applied to words only...didn't have anything to do with sex. You've been brainwashed in the public school system and the leftist agenda of taking over and manipulating language to fit their biases.

Once you understand this truth, then maybe you'll break free from your indoctrination and start questioning what you've been sold and told your entire life.

IF we are going to start dictating what people are allowed to "believe" about themselves and their personal lives, then religion is off the list of "protected thoughts" just the same as LGBT.

So when is the Church of LGBT going to get tax-exempt status and federal recognition? Realizing of course that when they do, their religion will no longer dictate to judges or public discourse since that's forbidden.

Glad you're finally admitting that there's no science behind LGBT and it is in fact a superstitious dogmatic cult. Baby steps.. But those steps aren't getting their "T" element into women's showers and restrooms. That one is dead in the water. If there's no prayer in schools, there's no men pretending to be women in women's restrooms..

Who says I have to agree with them 100%?

Nobody. But if you're going to ask me to choose between your 'agreement' and tens of thousands of mental health professionals along with the most universally respected Diagnostic manual on mental health in the country......you don't fare well.

As you're nobody.

Why would I ignore them and believe you? For fuck's sake, you just ignored your OWN SOURCE on the very topic of psychology and mental disorders.

And the point of showing you the video was NOT to show I agree with their opinions... I posted it to show you that the APA has became a left wing political organization and doesn't abide by the scientific method and Leona Tyler Principle. Which it did.

The point demonstrated by the video is that you'll ignore even your OWN SOURCE if he doesn't say what you want to believe. Either he's reliable on this topic or he isn't. And your argument is that he's reliable only if he agrees with you.

That's the cherry picking fallacy. AKA, Confirmation bias. Where the credibility of a source is based on his agreement with *you*.

See above about how you're nobody.

Last edited:

So when is the Church of LGBT going to get tax-exempt status and federal recognition? Realizing of course that when they do, their religion will no longer dictate to judges or public discourse since that's forbidden.

With the 'church of LGBT' being right next to the elaborate network of pseudo-legal gibberish that you base your legal arguments on: dead center in the wasteland of your imagination.

Glad you're finally admitting that there's no science behind LGBT and it is in fact a superstitious dogmatic cult. Baby steps.. But those steps aren't getting their "T" element into women's showers and restrooms. That one is dead in the water. If there's no prayer in schools, there's no men pretending to be women in women's restrooms..

Laughing......says the poor, helpless soul that just ignored the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual for Mental Disorders and imagined her own.

I'll stick with the DSM and the APA thanks. And leave you to play with your imagination.

Does anyone have anymore "Troll-spray"? I used of the last can on Skylar today of the 100 cases I bought last week.

Does anyone have anymore "Troll-spray"? I used of the last can on Skylar today of the 100 cases I bought last week.

Sil....you're offering made up nonsense to back your made up nonsense. Your 'LGBT church' babble is just your imagination.

Why would any rational person ignore tens of thousands of mental health professionals and the DSM....because you *imagined* something?

Who says I have to agree with them 100%?

Nobody. But if you're going to ask me to choose between your 'agreement' and tens of thousands of mental health professionals along with the most universally respected Diagnostic manual on mental health in the country......you don't fare well.

As you're nobody.

Why would I ignore them and believe you? For fuck's sake, you just ignored your OWN SOURCE on the very topic of psychology and mental disorders.

And the point of showing you the video was NOT to show I agree with their opinions... I posted it to show you that the APA has became a left wing political organization and doesn't abide by the scientific method and Leona Tyler Principle. Which it did.

The point demonstrated by the video is that you'll ignore even your OWN SOURCE if he doesn't say what you want to believe. Either he's reliable on this topic or he isn't. And your argument is that he's reliable only if he agrees with you.

That's the cherry picking fallacy. AKA, Confirmation bias. Where the credibility of a source is based on his agreement with *you*.

See above about how you're nobody.
You're dumb as a box of rocks. Refuse to learn. We are done here. I write you off as a lost cause.

Sil....you're offering made up nonsense to back your made up nonsense. Your 'LGBT church' babble is just your imagination.

Why would any rational person ignore tens of thousands of mental health professionals and the DSM....because you *imagined* something?
Dude...you're a certified dimwit that argues against ghost arguments nobody made and relies on quoting my derogatory statements towards faggots to pretend you won an argument. You've provided no substantive responses....you just argue against the individual...never the points and facts presented. You're all fail. A lost cause.

Dude...you're a certified dimwit that argues against ghost arguments nobody made and relies on quoting my derogatory statements towards faggots to pretend you won an argument. You've provided no substantive responses....you just argue against the individual...never the points and facts presented. You're all fail. A lost cause.

It's his job here at USMB. The mods know all about him. I've never seen a thread he's started actually, come to think of it. His sole function appears to be beating up posters who keep threads alive that threaten core precepts and momentum of the Church of LGBT. It's literally all he does. Search his posts some time. They are nearly identical, one after the other. Some 25,000 of them. You can clearly see a pattern; like it's his job. Probably gets a pretty good paycheck from Soros. Logs his hours...yadda yadda..

His style will never change. You can never change his outlook. It would be like trying to convince a chimp not to eat bananas.

XX - you're a boy
XY - you're a girl

Actually it's Xy for a boy and XX for a girl. But I totally agree. Science isn't an opinion. Though now in the APA (the outfit that signs off on all this crap that the court's take as "rock solid science") now has a policy where numbers and facts take a back seat to small group consensus and frequent "audits" of research the APA cherry picks to fund (to only reflect what they want the "science" to say).

Have you ever heard of objective research having an overlord that comes in and "allows" your data...or not...depending on how it reflects on an Agenda that auditor has? I have. It happened back in the days where the Roman Catholic Church was killing scientists for postulating the earth is round. This is your American Psychological Association today.....enjoy!

Gender identity is not biological sex. It is a belief, they /believe/ they are the wrong gender, just the same as some folks /believe/ there is a God.

Shall we start checking folks who /believe/ they are good singers in with the psychologist when they start singing poorly along with the radio as well? Or how about the reverse, the ones who /believe/ they are shitty singers and they really aren't?

Gender identity is not biological sex. It is a belief, they /believe/ they are the wrong gender, just the same as some folks /believe/ there is a God.

Shall we start checking folks who /believe/ they are good singers in with the psychologist when they start singing poorly along with the radio as well? Or how about the reverse, the ones who /believe/ they are shitty singers and they really aren't?

Gender identity doesn't have dominant legal rights to actual sex. That's why women are going to win this battle and men pretending they are women aren't.

It's that simple. Prepare for it. Playing-pretend behaviors cannot be dominant to women's rights.

And, if playing pretend DOES get legal dominance to actual inborn real, objectively identifiable demographics, then prepare for me to take the deed to your property away. Because ever since my earliest of memories I knew I was "you" trapped in my body. It's not pretend. It's real. Hand over your deed. You have two weeks to move.

Correct, it's a belief.

One they have a right to , but don't then claim "I was born this way, so you have to let me use the bathroom I want to use" and other nonsense and try to force me to also believe it.

As I said, there are people who BELIEVE they are cats. They get extensive surgery to look like cats, they act like cats, do I have to allow them to shit in a litter box in a public restroom next to my daughter?

Forum List

Back