My Self-Diagnosis Isn't Delusional & Why You Have To Surrender To Me The Deed To Your Property

Gender identity is not biological sex. It is a belief, they /believe/ they are the wrong gender, just the same as some folks /believe/ there is a God.

Shall we start checking folks who /believe/ they are good singers in with the psychologist when they start singing poorly along with the radio as well? Or how about the reverse, the ones who /believe/ they are shitty singers and they really aren't?

Correct, it's a belief.

One they have a right to , but don't then claim "I was born this way, so you have to let me use the bathroom I want to use" and other nonsense and try to force me to also believe it.

As I said, there are people who BELIEVE they are cats. They get extensive surgery to look like cats, they act like cats, do I have to allow them to shit in a litter box in a public restroom next to my daughter?

Right. Behaviors don't have civil rights. And if you're going to talk about the exception of religion, get registered & tax exempt status so you can compare the Church of LGBT to other religions. Then, remember, religions cannot force other Americans to practice or enable their weird dogma as a matter of law. (That goes for Obergefell too)

So in either case: Men in women's bathrooms & showers ain't gonna happen as a matter of law. Behaviors don't dictate to the actual class of people called "women" "How it's gonna be!" Just as Obergefell doesn't dictate to children "you're not going to have either a mother or father for life per contract!"

This out of control religion needs its wings clipped fast. It is demanding others practice or enable its dogma and ceremonies as a matter of law. That would be like Christians forcing all kids in public schools to pray in class.

Last edited:
Wait. You mean like Christians trying to disallow education on matters like biology, sexual reproduction, and history of other religions, right? Religion should lose not only its tax exempt status, but its "protected" class "influence" status as well.

I don't give a two shits about how the bathroom crap falls out. That's not what your thread says it's about, your thread premises a mental disorder in LGBT's, to which I argue if a person's personal /belief/ about what they think/feel can be discarded on this matter, then why not on religion (or any other matter folks believe in).

Where is the "line" that you draw on what folks are allowed to /believe/ in the personal lives? Only if /you/ think it's okay to believe it?

Wait. You mean like Christians trying to disallow education on matters like biology, sexual reproduction, and history of other religions, right? Religion should lose not only its tax exempt status, but its "protected" class "influence" status as well.

I don't give a two shits about how the bathroom crap falls out. That's not what your thread says it's about, your thread premises a mental disorder in LGBT's, to which I argue if a person's personal /belief/ about what they think/feel can be discarded on this matter, then why not on religion (or any other matter folks believe in).

Where is the "line" that you draw on what folks are allowed to /believe/ in the personal lives? Only if /you/ think it's okay to believe it?
The religions lost, didn't they?

There's your answer. Separation of church and state means Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Mormonism & the Church of LGBT... None of them may dictate to the masses their peculiar dogma. They can ask that their dogma allow them not to be forced to participate in other dogma. See how that works? I'm glad we both realize and are naming LGBT the Church and religion that it is. Now it will get the same treatment as all others: zero favoritism. They will have to appeal to the majority vote in order to push forward any of their peculiar dogma.

Gay marriage? Back to the states! Look for that to be overturned as soon as a real republican takes Office and appoints proper Justices.

I'm fine with that actually. Church of LGBT, I might even be able to suffer attending that one...

Everyone keep your religious shit to yourself and let everyone else live their damn lives instead of trying to make their lives hell because they don't believe the same shit you do - and yea, it goes for both sides, as well as the non-religious dipshit's who just hate LGBT's. You don't like em, don't meet them for drinks, problem solved.

I also dislike "protected class" crap, get rid of all of it as far as I'm concerned.

Gender identity is not biological sex. It is a belief, they /believe/ they are the wrong gender, just the same as some folks /believe/ there is a God.

Shall we start checking folks who /believe/ they are good singers in with the psychologist when they start singing poorly along with the radio as well? Or how about the reverse, the ones who /believe/ they are shitty singers and they really aren't?

Correct, it's a belief.

One they have a right to , but don't then claim "I was born this way, so you have to let me use the bathroom I want to use" and other nonsense and try to force me to also believe it.

As I said, there are people who BELIEVE they are cats. They get extensive surgery to look like cats, they act like cats, do I have to allow them to shit in a litter box in a public restroom next to my daughter?

Right. Behaviors don't have civil rights.

Thankfully, people do. And those civil rights cover all sorts of behaviors. Speech, assembly, marriage, free speech, religion, and many others.

See how that works?

There's your answer. Separation of church and state means Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Mormonism & the Church of LGBT... None of them may dictate to the masses their peculiar dogma.

The obvious flaw in your reasoning being that the 'Church of LGBT' is just nonsense you made up. It doesn't actually exist. You've imagined it. And as always, your imagination isn't a legal standard.

These Identity issues are really hard to sift out because of the self-diagnosis factor. What's "transgender"? I'm only aware of men and women. Please tell Loretta Lynch to be very specific when she identifies other genders besides just the two that 99% of the world agree are the only two out there; extremely rare genetic anomalies aside. 99.9999% of "transgenders" (whatever that means?) are XX or Xy people playing pretend.

BTW, I now identify as the owner of your house. I wasn't born you, but I've always felt like you trapped in this strange body. So I'll be taking over the deed to your property and you have two weeks to be out.

If you disagree and call me by any other pronoun than your first and last legal name, social security number etc., I'm going to sue you for bigotry. If we lived in New York, your failure to identify me by my self-diagnosis would also result in a fine. :popcorn:

Think that sounds absurd? It is no more or less absurd than staring between your legs, seeing a penis and testicles and declaring to the world "I'm a woman".

Once the barn door has been kicked open for delusions-as-reality where others legally have to play along, you don't get to pick and choose your favorites. That's not how equality works. If you cite "absurd" as your objection to my self-diagnosis, beware. If I can cite "absurd" in yours, the legal playing field is level. And since in America we are equals, you don't get to deny my "absurd" self-diagnosis if I can't deny yours.

Discuss. And let readers know precisely when you think actual scientists and medical doctors will have to weigh in on this "transgender" nonsense once and for all. It's about time...

I'm only aware of men and women.

We'll there's your problem.
Maybe you ought to make yourself aware.

These Identity issues are really hard to sift out because of the self-diagnosis factor. What's "transgender"? I'm only aware of men and women. Please tell Loretta Lynch to be very specific when she identifies other genders besides just the two that 99% of the world agree are the only two out there; extremely rare genetic anomalies aside. 99.9999% of "transgenders" (whatever that means?) are XX or Xy people playing pretend.

BTW, I now identify as the owner of your house. I wasn't born you, but I've always felt like you trapped in this strange body. So I'll be taking over the deed to your property and you have two weeks to be out.

If you disagree and call me by any other pronoun than your first and last legal name, social security number etc., I'm going to sue you for bigotry. If we lived in New York, your failure to identify me by my self-diagnosis would also result in a fine. :popcorn:

Think that sounds absurd? It is no more or less absurd than staring between your legs, seeing a penis and testicles and declaring to the world "I'm a woman".

Once the barn door has been kicked open for delusions-as-reality where others legally have to play along, you don't get to pick and choose your favorites. That's not how equality works. If you cite "absurd" as your objection to my self-diagnosis, beware. If I can cite "absurd" in yours, the legal playing field is level. And since in America we are equals, you don't get to deny my "absurd" self-diagnosis if I can't deny yours.

Discuss. And let readers know precisely when you think actual scientists and medical doctors will have to weigh in on this "transgender" nonsense once and for all. It's about time...

I'm only aware of men and women.

We'll there's your problem.
Maybe you ought to make yourself aware.

Sil is literally arguing her own ignorance. Inisting that if she doesn't know what transgender women are, that they can't exist.

Which isn't how reality works.

There's your answer. Separation of church and state means Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Mormonism & the Church of LGBT... None of them may dictate to the masses their peculiar dogma.

The obvious flaw in your reasoning being that the 'Church of LGBT' is just nonsense you made up. It doesn't actually exist. You've imagined it. And as always, your imagination isn't a legal standard.
Wrong. It exists. THEY exist. You are either seriously uninformed or a liar...which one is it?

Gay Affirming Christian Churches; Homosexuality & the Bible

And how is being transgender 'wrong'?
When they show up in my kids bathroom, etc.

So they pee and.....where is the 'wrong' part? What harm is done to, well.....anyone?

Shower, cohabitate in dorms, dress/undress in locker rooms..barracks...etc. Apply for affirmative action benefits fraudulently.. Shall I go on?

I guess you don't consider the 17 million rape survivors who would be traumatized by finding ANY type of man in their shower with them "anyone". Nice of you to at least be out there with your complete lack of empathy for this large segment of the female population..

^Big gay strawman.

Truth:
Children More Likely To Be Molested At Church Than In A Transgender-Friendly Bathroom

Wrong. It exists. THEY exist. You are either seriously uninformed or a liar...which one is it?

And where is the 'Church of LGBT' listed in your link? I didn't see it anywhere. Quote your link directly showing us the 'Church of LGBT'.

Remembering of course that we can actually read the link.

And where is the 'Church of LGBT' listed in your link? I didn't see it anywhere. Quote your link directly showing us the 'Church of LGBT'.

They are LGBT churches, dumbass. You have eyes, go read the listings and educate yourself.

Does anyone have anymore "Troll-spray"? I used of the last can on Skylar today of the 100 cases I bought last week.

Sil....you're offering made up nonsense to back your made up nonsense. Your 'LGBT church' babble is just your imagination.

Why would any rational person ignore tens of thousands of mental health professionals and the DSM....because you *imagined* something?
Dude...you're a certified dimwit that argues against ghost arguments nobody made and relies on quoting my derogatory statements towards faggots to pretend you won an argument. You've provided no substantive responses....you just argue against the individual...never the points and facts presented. You're all fail. A lost cause.

Your statements show a clear bias on the subject and interfere with accepting Skylar's point in any way. There is a consensus in the psych community that this is a very real thing. You simply cannot discount that as "dwindling credibility". If that's your standard then you surely have none.

They are LGBT churches, dumbass. You have eyes, go read the listings and educate yourself.

They're churches with gays in them. Where does is the 'Church of LGBT' you imagined?

Or if a white person is a member of a church do you genuinely believe its the 'Church of Whites'? That is the consistent application of your horseshit 'logic'.

There's your answer. Separation of church and state means Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Mormonism & the Church of LGBT... None of them may dictate to the masses their peculiar dogma. They can ask that their dogma allow them not to be forced to participate in other dogma. See how that works? I'm glad we both realize and are naming LGBT the Church and religion that it is. Now it will get the same treatment as all others: zero favoritism. They will have to appeal to the majority vote in order to push forward any of their peculiar dogma.

Gay marriage? Back to the states! Look for that to be overturned as soon as a real republican takes Office and appoints proper Justices.

No, I love this idea. Let's make being gay a church. That would get extended religious discrimination protections to gays in every single state. Brilliant idea. lol

Gay marriage is going to get overturned by SCOTUS? Is this before or after Ginsberg and Kagan get impeached as you predicted? Why can't it happen now? After all, children are a party to marriage contract in your delusional world.

Does anyone have anymore "Troll-spray"? I used of the last can on Skylar today of the 100 cases I bought last week.

Sil....you're offering made up nonsense to back your made up nonsense. Your 'LGBT church' babble is just your imagination.

Why would any rational person ignore tens of thousands of mental health professionals and the DSM....because you *imagined* something?
Dude...you're a certified dimwit that argues against ghost arguments nobody made and relies on quoting my derogatory statements towards faggots to pretend you won an argument. You've provided no substantive responses....you just argue against the individual...never the points and facts presented. You're all fail. A lost cause.

Your statements show a clear bias on the subject and interfere with accepting Skylar's point in any way. There is a consensus in the psych community that this is a very real thing. You simply cannot discount that as "dwindling credibility". If that's your standard then you surely have none.

I believe it was Offensive that said 'Shut up faggot. Nobody cares. Get AIDS and die.'

Laughing...what 'bias' could that possibly show?

I believe it was Offensive that said 'Shut up faggot. Nobody cares. Get AIDS and die.'

Laughing...what 'bias' could that possibly show?

Yes that's what I was referring to. Wrong poster, right point.

Quoting Hutch Starskey;
Your statements show a clear bias on the subject and interfere with accepting Skylar's point in any way. There is a consensus in the psych community that this is a very real thing. You simply cannot discount that as "dwindling credibility". If that's your standard then you surely have none.[/QUOTE]
No kidding? I'm showing my bias? And I thought I was being all sneaky and shit! You caught me red handed!

Of course I'm showing my bias, we are on a political message board, Numbskull.

What I am doing is showing him facts and providing sources to back my positions....all he's done is resort to logical fallacies.

I believe I am right because of the information I've provided and even some I have not. So yeah, I'm biased.

Are you going to sit here like a dumbass and tell me there are people out there who aren't biased?

What a stupid reason to ignore the fact the APA's 36,000 leftist and LGBT activist 'mental health professionals' only make up around 6% or so of the 552,000 total of mental health professional currently working in the United States and are in no way the end all and be all authority over the 93% that are not members of the APA. In fact, they are the minority.

Forum List

Back