My red pill moment (after Santa Claus and Catholic school) was 9/11.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
And I know that sounds unimportant in 2022 but
my friend Lionel put it so eloquently a few years ago-- well, to me it's worth sharing because it was a turning point for myself as well.

Catholic school from k thru 3rd grade and freshman year of HS I went to the same school Lebron James did (a couple decades before him).

And I know that sounds unimportant in 2022 but
my friend Lionel put it so eloquently a few years ago-- well, to me it's worth sharing because it was a turning point for myself as well.

Catholic school from k thru 3rd grade and freshman year of HS I went to the same school Lebron James did (a couple decades before him).

That is an interesting guy. Who is he and what is his YouTube channel called?
Thanks for posting him, BTW.

It's an interesting theory on Santa and religion, but I couldn't imagine how he was going to tie in 911.

And then, total disappointment when I listened to the point where he exposed his agenda of making out that 911 was another lie. And that's all the time I spent on hearing it.

OP, did I miss some point by now hearing him out to the end? Or is that which I've said, all it is?

If he hadn't gone off on 911, he was still making some good points worth thinking about.

But I'm left thinking that the only red pills are Santa, religion, and maybe easter bunny and tooth fairy.

Certainly a weird and convoluted way of making a point on 911 being some sort of conspiracy!

It's an interesting theory on Santa and religion, but I couldn't imagine how he was going to tie in 911.

And then, total disappointment when I listened to the point where he exposed his agenda of making out that 911 was another lie. And that's all the time I spent on hearing it.

OP, did I miss some point by now hearing him out to the end? Or is that which I've said, all it is?

If he hadn't gone off on 911, he was still making some good points worth thinking about.

But I'm left thinking that the only red pills are Santa, religion, and maybe easter bunny and tooth fairy.

Certainly a weird and convoluted way of making a point on 911 being some sort of conspiracy!
Do you remember when we were attacked by Saudi Royals or do you remember an attack by some guy you never heard of in afghanistan where we attacked to find him or was it Pakistan? No. Saudis are allies, right? Eh?

Just a New Yorker whose life changed that day.
He's a writer and as far as I know does a podcast from home every day.....with interesting insights on all different subjects.
Thanks. Subscribed. I doubt it will be life changing for me, but he has an interesting viewpoint and expresses himself well, nonetheless. I will see how far down the rabbit hole, he goes.

C'mon. Go with the flow, White 6 ....
life is always changing.
I'm one of those slow change people, not much for being on the cutting edge. Too damned conservative, I guess, though I don't yearn for some fantasied past or wish to turn back time.

I'm one of those slow change people, not much for being on the cutting edge. Too damned conservative, I guess, though I don't yearn for some fantasied past or wish to turn back time.
Oh - you're okay.
I'm just messing with some others here, who are
determined to prove me wrong, for whatever reasons.

Forum List

Back