My Prayer's and sympathy

It's just almost beyond my comprehension that a 20 year old had such evil & hate in him.
To kill your own Mother, but to shoot her in the face? Then steal her guns and her car.
Then shoot 5 to 10 year old innocent children and 6 innocent adults.

We have plenty of kids who have killed their parents and others, but this one really goes above and beyond.

Last edited:
This is the Godless society, that some are so happy to usher in. We've asked God to leave and evil is ever ready to fill the void. We don't pray in school anymore. We kill children there now.
Maranatha Lord. Quickly. This level of evil is too much to bear.

..i hope the people of newtown can recover...but the loss of these kids will carry on well into the future....20 kids from a small area....leaves such a lasting impact...

i hope the media will respect their privacy in this time of great morning and saddest...so many arms of protection kept this from being much worse for the kids...it is brave adults who run towards gunshots...

i think we are all still in shock.....blessings be to all

Last edited:
This is a symptom of a cancer that is spreading in society. We are eliminating morals and surrounding ourselves with violent media, what do we expect is going to happen?

This is a tragedy. It's only thing to know our society going down a wrong path. It's another to see so many innocent children murdered because of it.

We need to get on our knees and start praying. We need to restore our faith and our morality in society. Let virtue garnish our thoughts unceasingly. Eliminate vice from our live.s

This is just the beginning if we don't.

Forum List

Back