My old HS is ranked #5 in the nation in USA Today

Just announced BHS is #1 in ESPN and SI HS rankings.

They have finished their season.

3 other teams in the top 5 are still playing -but how can you jump Bellevue?

It wasn't that hard. During basketbal season some Bellevue kids threw some garbage down from above on us Inglemoor Vikings so we went up in the stands as a group and beat the crap outta a few of your bretheren. I even got a few licks in my own damn self!

:lol:

You said you graduated in '67 - before my time.

They used to call BHS Snob Hill.

Just announced BHS is #1 in ESPN and SI HS rankings.

They have finished their season.

3 other teams in the top 5 are still playing -but how can you jump Bellevue?

It wasn't that hard. During basketbal season some Bellevue kids threw some garbage down from above on us Inglemoor Vikings so we went up in the stands as a group and beat the crap outta a few of your bretheren. I even got a few licks in my own damn self!

:lol:

You said you graduated in '67 - before my time.

They used to call BHS Snob Hill.

It was a different world back then. Being a republican was an honorable thing. Republicans didn't ever lie when I was a kid. They were the best people on the planet. Then that weasle Nixon came along and tarnished the brand. The day he quit my grandmother cried.

Romney still won the 3 Points - Yarrow Point (my old stomping grounds), Hunts Point (wealthiest zip code in the nation) and Evergreen Point.

As well as Medina and Clyde Hill.

Obama did better in new Bellevue as you progress east.

There will be riots in the streets if BHS gets jumped.

Slam-dunk the best HS football team in the nation (maybe historic/one of best ever) - and probably the 4rd best football team in Wash behind the Seahawks, UW and Wash st.

Back in my day - BHS was respectable.

Finished 9-0- 1 in 1970. 3rd in state. I couldhave played for at5'9 130 lbls as a WR - good hand/eye skills.

Littl ewoul danybody suspect the monster that the program has evolved into today.

Would beat some DIV One College teams

Why doesnt Butch G get a col;lege or NFL coaching head job offer???????????????/

Romney still won the 3 Points - Yarrow Point (my old stomping grounds), Hunts Point (wealthiest zip code in the nation) and Evergreen Point.

As well as Medina and Clyde Hill.

Obama did better in new Bellevue as you progress east.

Hard to believe Mittens won in Medina. Gates was a strong Obama supporter and many of the people that work for him have homes he provided them surrounding his compound.

Frank Brooks
Elayne Boosler
Larry David
Donna Peskow
Rico Petrocelli

all went to my high school (all before me)

and carole king went to my middle school.

Pawling Middle School in Wappingers Falls, NY ?

she isn't from wappingers falls, ny. she's from sheepshead bay, brooklyn and went to shellbank, jhs and madison hs. her name was carol klein.

I hope the ESPN and SI people dont vote some Florida or Texas or OHio team over BHS in the final polls .'

They shouldnt - but you never know

Forum List

Back