My Obama Tapping dat Brazilian Booty Avatar

So now you are a mind reader?

Do you think its right to label people who look at children playing in the park as pedaphiles

The last one accused me of accusing Obama of engaging in pedophilia (because she might have been under 18), and I realized, if it's THAT offensive, that can only mean it's at least another 6 months before I think of changing it again.
Give em the Slick Willie excuse: "Obama isn't engaging in pedophilia that girl, that girl is engaging in pedophilia with him!".

The last one accused me of accusing Obama of engaging in pedophilia (because she might have been under 18), and I realized, if it's THAT offensive, that can only mean it's at least another 6 months before I think of changing it again.
Give em the Slick Willie excuse: "Obama isn't engaging in pedophilia that girl, that girl is engaging in pedophilia with him!".

I could care less about the avatar...

But..that..is just wrong.

President Obama has shown himself to be a pretty good family man. As did President Clinton.

Accusing President Obama or President Clinton of pedophilia is bad form. And pretty offensive.

You lie each time you log in with that name, bitch.

Go get one lie I have ever told on here.

Here ya go TM... ya freakin' crack job...

lnlogo.jpg

Last edited:
After 8 years of countless funny Bushisms, jokes, pics, animated gifs, etc, we can't laugh at a good Obama one?

President Obama has shown himself to be a pretty good family man. As did President Clinton.

Accusing President Obama or President Clinton of pedophilia is bad form. And pretty offensive.

Clintoon was a family man? :lol:

:lol:

Yeah Sallow, the whole family man thing kind of goes out the window when you're running around on your old lady. In the Oval Office no less.

Every so often I think of changing it, I have so many others that I could put up, then some Lib will PM me to tell me how "Offensive" it is.

It's one of the best avatars on here.

Yeah Sallow, the whole family man thing kind of goes out the window when you're running around on your old lady. In the Oval Office no less.

Not necessarily. You think George Burns wasn't good to his wife Gracie Allen? He loved her to the day she died. He also cheated on her. Gracie took it in stride though. In fact she said something like, "When George cheated he bought me a diamond ring. I hope he cheats alot more." :lol:

People are not perfect. But the proof is in the pudding. The Clintons raised Chelsea to become a fine intelligent person. She seems very happy and comfortable in her own skin.

It's sad what some people consider a good "family man" today....

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Sure he was... he pumped a whole family onto Monica's dress for her to remember him by.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back