My Obama Tapping dat Brazilian Booty Avatar

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Every so often I think of changing it, I have so many others that I could put up, then some Lib will PM me to tell me how "Offensive" it is.

The last one accused me of accusing Obama of engaging in pedophilia (because she might have been under 18), and I realized, if it's THAT offensive, that can only mean it's at least another 6 months before I think of changing it again.

You must keep it! It makes me laugh.

Every so often I think of changing it, I have so many others that I could put up, then some Lib will PM me to tell me how "Offensive" it is.

The last one accused me of accusing Obama of engaging in pedophilia (because she might have been under 18), and I realized, if it's THAT offensive, that can only mean it's at least another 6 months before I think of changing it again.

Keep da tap :clap2:

And right on cue, here is TM, the Demented Dolt of Doom, sucking every bit of enjoyment out of each and every thread.

Don't you have some kids Christmas pageant at school to ruin or something?

Begone, you sour sack of silliness.

so you think its funny because you like lies about people you dont agree with?

This is how your brain works.

Lies about people are fine and funny if they dont share my failed ideas

The point of the avatar is, it became a big deal when the kenyan got caught gawking at her pooty. So some enterprising photoshopper made a .gif of what Barry was thinking. No lie in that. He was probably thinking of doing worse things than tapping it... :eusa_whistle:

so you think its funny because you like lies about people you dont agree with?

This is how your brain works.

Lies about people are fine and funny if they dont share my failed ideas

TM is an excellent example of the reductio ad absurdum of politically correct lunacy.

All joy and fun is squashed out of life.

Go play in traffic, you whinging whackjob of weirdness.

Forum List

Back