My next concert. Who's gonna meet me there!

Don't miss Zakk Sabbath!!!!!
I wish Black Label Society would get back together
I never got into BLS. But I saw Zakk Sabbath earlier this year. I had a lot of fun!

This is my next show. No lie. Seen him before, lot of fun! :)

Jackal will be here too. They're not listed but he's close friends with Johnny Dare who is the man behind this annual concert. He plays unnounced here in KC quite a bit.
We usually goto a club my ex brother in law owns in Westport called the Riot Room. Usually get band's from the concert throughout the week in there. Always a good time.

You got some good shows coming up! Radio Moscow!

Your avatar is the symbol of the festival every year lol

Don't miss Zakk Sabbath!!!!!
I wish Black Label Society would get back together
I never got into BLS. But I saw Zakk Sabbath earlier this year. I had a lot of fun!

This is my next show. No lie. Seen him before, lot of fun! :)

Jackal will be here too. They're not listed but he's close friends with Johnny Dare who is the man behind this annual concert. He plays unnounced here in KC quite a bit.
We usually goto a club my ex brother in law owns in Westport called the Riot Room. Usually get band's from the concert throughout the week in there. Always a good time.

You got some good shows coming up! Radio Moscow!

Your avatar is the symbol of the festival every year lol

Power to the people. Music has the power to bring people together.

IMO, needs more Chuck Berry, but that's probably just me.

Chuck Berry is the Gold standard, IMO.

No Chuck Berry=
thumbs-down-smiley.png

:lol:

They do have Buckcherry, though.

No Chuck Berry=
thumbs-down-smiley.png

I like dat Buck Cherry!

They gonna put on a show, check this out! Be lucky if as good as this.

Just know they are capable. They put on a great show and I love the song, just thinking he might have a flakety flake of suga in his gas tank, just sayin' :dunno:

This cat is spot on, though! :rock:

Last edited:
I'm not big on festivals - i dislike huge crowds, hot sun, and paying 10 dollars for a bottle of water. The only one that every really appealed to me was All Tomorrow's Parties, because it took place entirely in a resort hotel.

On the other hand, my taste in music makes Wacken and Hellfest more my cup of tea.

No Chuck Berry=
thumbs-down-smiley.png

I like dat Buck Cherry!

Just know they are capable. They put on a great show and I love the song, just thinking he might have a flakety flake of suga in his gas tank, just sayin' :dunno:

I have a friend who's mildly dyslexic, and I remember a time where he was reading some article about "Best Artists", and was outraged that Buckcherry was being honored as such.

Then he realized it was actually Chuck Berry being honored.

No Chuck Berry=
thumbs-down-smiley.png

I like dat Buck Cherry!

I have a friend who's mildly dyslexic, and I remember a time where he was reading some article about "Best Artists", and was outraged that Buckcherry was being honored as such.

Then he realized it was actually Chuck Berry being honored.

Yous a lie, But I'd go if it was $27, Just for Buck Cherry and Jimmy Squager, Jackyl is not on the ticket but supposed to be there? What is that? I hate big crowds, too.

Last concert I went to, some cop kept tapping me on my shoulder, telling to get the attention of 2 groupies below me. Of course I'm thinking: "Do it yourself"

Aggravating. Them girls weren't causing any problems.

I'm not big on festivals - i dislike huge crowds, hot sun, and paying 10 dollars for a bottle of water. The only one that every really appealed to me was All Tomorrow's Parties, because it took place entirely in a resort hotel.

On the other hand, my taste in music makes Wacken and Hellfest more my cup of tea.
At nearly 50 I now search for the shade tree first thing. Then the beer tent. Then the shitters.
It then becomes an endless circle with occasional visits to one of the stages depending on who's playing.

There's a festival on a cruise ship I've been thinking about going to, though. I think it's called 60,000 Tons of Metal.
Fuck that confined vacation shit. I am an outdoor person. Only thing I enjoy indoors is gambling in the poker room.
I would love to fly to Egypt tho.

I understand what you mean, but I'd much rather end a night of partying and metal with a shower, a room-service dinner and a night's sleep in a real bed than sponge baths from water bottles, a 10 dollar hot dog, and a shitty night sleeping in a hot-as-fuck tent.

There's a festival on a cruise ship I've been thinking about going to, though. I think it's called 60,000 Tons of Metal.
Fuck that confined vacation shit. I am an outdoor person. Only thing I enjoy indoors is gambling in the poker room.
I would love to fly to Egypt tho.

I understand what you mean, but I'd much rather end a night of partying and metal with a shower, a room-service dinner and a night's sleep in a real bed than sponge baths from water bottles, a 10 dollar hot dog, and a shitty night sleeping in a hot-as-fuck tent.
Lol

Forum List

Back