My name is Debra ... hello everyone!

Hello. My name is Debra. I am 57 years old and a semi-retired professional person. I am new to this discussion board. I am mostly interested in politics, government, and the rule of law. I love people who are respectful and challenge my thought processes. I think learning and growing as a person is one of life's greatest joys.

You sound sane...you'll never fit in here.

Hello. What if I told you that I'm entertaining the possibility that we all live in a computer program? Would I fit in then?

No, but it would sure put a new perspective on how I view you sanity .....................

Hello. My name is Debra. I am 57 years old and a semi-retired professional person. I am new to this discussion board. I am mostly interested in politics, government, and the rule of law. I love people who are respectful and challenge my thought processes. I think learning and growing as a person is one of life's greatest joys.
Stuff it!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot, this is an intro thread.......

Nice to meet ya, hope you enjoy your time here put on your favorite straight jacket and join right in........ :D

I dug through my closet and found my pink one and my blue one, but I couldn't find my favorite . . . wait, it was hanging on the back of my chair . . . never mind. Nice to meet you too.

I love people who are respectful and challenge my thought processes.

Hi, and welcome.
You'll find plenty of the second, but this is most American, so most people are rude.
I, as an English gentleman (and an extremist Muslim living in Indonesia, but wishing to spend my life as an ISIS fighter in Syria), am exceptionally polite.

Death to Israel.
Fred.

I'm also a Tory, the great Lady Thatcher holding a place in my heart.
A right wing extremist Muslims tends to confuse a lot of people who assume I'm supposed to be a lefty.

(I'm not really an extremist, but it confuses the merry poo out of the Zionist lot)

Hello. What if I told you that I'm entertaining the possibility that we all live in a computer program? Would I fit in then?

No, but it would sure put a new perspective on how I view you sanity .....................

Well ... then it's a good thing I didn't tell you that ...

Well ... then it's a good thing I didn't tell you that ...

You can safely ignore the sanity inspector module. His bit bucket overflowed and it shorted out his circuits a while back.

Now he just goes around muttering "does not compute" to himself.

The rest of us bots just feed him unconcatenated strings to keep him busy.

You won't be here for very long.

Welcome to the boards.

You already been warned about the trolls, watch where you step, hip waders are advisable ................

Also be aware of the low life running interference ............

May your conversations be enlightening,

May the knowledge you share change others opinions,

And may you be victorious in most of your battles .....................

Thank you! Your words are so sweet and encouraging and perhaps curious when coming from someone who chose the user name "DrDoomNGloom". :wink_2:

Hobbes.jpg
Wuzzup wuzzup! Welcome to de Fray.

Nice cat. Here's mine.

By the way every poster here is a liar. Except me.

Actually that's a lie...

[...]
I, as an English gentleman (and an extremist Muslim living in Indonesia, but wishing to spend my life as an ISIS fighter in Syria), am exceptionally polite.

[...]
Your presumptive wish to depose Bashir al Assad is understandable, and ISIS is presently the most potentially effective means of going about that, but is that objective really worth becoming involved with a reprehensible organization like ISIS?

Thank you for the welcome. Does "Toro" mean "bull"? "Debra" means "bee".

That's nice.

Welcome.

Keep yoar expectations low.

That's nice.

Welcome.

Expeshully on speling.

I disagree, but welcome.

And I welcome disagreement!

You'll love it here! Our Progressives are the most disagreeable people on the planet, but we love then anyway, well most of them, hmmm, maybe a handful, well, I'm sure there's one that's loveable

That's nice.

Welcome.

Imma engish mayjor and will never phear you

Forum List

Back