My Mood - - Truth - - And Funnies

My mood is sad, I somehow ended up in the flame zone and got 2 STFUs. :(

I'll have to be careful and see what board I'm posting in from now on.

Aw :smiliehug: My mood is sympathetic.

I have a barnacle that follows me around flinging STFUs at anything I post even in threads he hasn't posted in I figure it says far more about the flinger than the flingee. :)

C7GrCtdXQAAgTh3.jpg

Kittens are so amusing.

My cat is 3 years old now but when he was a kitten he was even more funny.

They are really cute and funny when they are kittens. I wish I was not allergic to them.
I had 13 at one time. You know.female cats have kittens! LOL Started with 3..2 female and 1 male.

Kittens are so amusing.

They are really cute and funny when they are kittens. I wish I was not allergic to them.
I had 13 at one time. You know.female cats have kittens! LOL Started with 3..2 female and 1 male.
The allergies go away eventually.

Unless you plan to breed cats, you do need to get them neutered/spayed.

Kittens are so amusing.

The allergies go away eventually.

Unless you plan to breed cats, you do need to get them neutered/spayed.

I think mine are here to stay. ;( I wasn't allergic to cats for the longest that I had them. I don't much like my eyes and throat swelling shut. LOL

vintage-printable-hand-holding-easter-eggs-png.120700

... the Zombie Apocalypse ... yup ... those voices in your head can tell you all sorts of wild things.

:D

... the Zombie Apocalypse ... yup ... those voices in your head can tell you all sorts of wild things.

:D
Those are actually just people in the background. It's masses of people, crying out for a hero to save them from the robot masters, people who seek justice but are unwilling to stand up for it themselves. The song in my post is one of many that were made to give fans insight into the personalities of said robot masters.

Though, on the topic of your post, who said anything about voices?

Great thread Kat, I very rarely if ever read a whole thread but I read through this one. Thank you!

It is estimated each of the Pyramids took 20 years to build, the largest containing 2 million stone blocks the smallest of which weighs 2 tons. I bet every day one if not many of the workers looked at the slow progress and thought "we're never going to finish". They finished 4,500 years ago. And they didn't have a cake and ice cream afterwards. So have some cake and ice cream!

Forum List

Back