New to the boards

SomeDudeUDunno

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2019
Hello everyone! New here, from the US and I would describe my political leanings as nationalistic with a healthy dose of libertarianism mixed with socially conservative/traditionalist personal beliefs.

Looking forward to some great discussions.

Hello everyone! New here, from the US and I would describe my political leanings as nationalistic with a healthy dose of libertarianism mixed with socially conservative/traditionalist personal beliefs.

Welcome Dude! Always great to have a new member on board.
Have a donut and make yourself to home!
plate-doughnuts-21107395.jpg

This some kind of role playing forum or something?

More of an inside joke about duplicate accounts. Pay no mind.. Welcome to USMB.. Good to see more folks coming on as non-partisan combatants.. Because that big group is under-represented on USMB..

Or they're just not shouting loud enough... :113:

Did you check this guy out????? I mean, with a name like 'Some Dude U Dunno' usually is the first indication that we probably do...…...just sayin

Welcome to USMB, SomeDueUDunno. Hope you enjoy the boards. Please update your shots to avoid the ankle-biting tendencies you may encounter.

This some kind of role playing forum or something?

More of an inside joke about duplicate accounts. Pay no mind.. Welcome to USMB.. Good to see more folks coming on as non-partisan combatants.. Because that big group is under-represented on USMB..

Or they're just not shouting loud enough... :113:

Socks are easy to spot. I've read this one...he's legit.

Forum List

Back