~My Latest Creation~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
I love doing arts & crafts, I feel like I am a very artsy person. Most of the time! I have to be in the mood, kinda like sex *haha*
My Mother taught me how to crochet many years ago, and I have attempted to crochet an afghan (blanket) many times, but I never got anything achieved, I would either get bored or run out of yarn. So I never completed anything.
I told myself last year, that I was going to do something progressive. I am planning on making an afghan for each of my children and for each of my grandchildren.
So far I have 2 completely finished and I am working on one now that is almost done, and I have another that is about half done.
I like to keep 2 or 3 going at one time, in case I run out of yarn or I get bored with that particular pattern.
This photo is one I have all finished, it's on a Queen size bed and it's called Sherbert :)
I can't do anything fancy like my Mother did, I do the simple single or double crochet.

Attachments

• $004.JPG
    $004.JPG
    704.8 KB · Views: 194
Very nice! I tried to crochet afghan once...it did not turn out well! I can, however, crochet rugs using the popcorn stitch. It is an easy and quick project.

That's pretty cool Dabs. I could never sit still long enough to do that so I commend you for that!

I love doing arts & crafts, I feel like I am a very artsy person. Most of the time! I have to be in the mood, kinda like sex *haha*
My Mother taught me how to crochet many years ago, and I have attempted to crochet an afghan (blanket) many times, but I never got anything achieved, I would either get bored or run out of yarn. So I never completed anything.
I told myself last year, that I was going to do something progressive. I am planning on making an afghan for each of my children and for each of my grandchildren.
So far I have 2 completely finished and I am working on one now that is almost done, and I have another that is about half done.
I like to keep 2 or 3 going at one time, in case I run out of yarn or I get bored with that particular pattern.
This photo is one I have all finished, it's on a Queen size bed and it's called Sherbert :)
I can't do anything fancy like my Mother did, I do the simple single or double crochet.
It's beautiful, nonetheless, Dabs. Fabulous effort.

Absolutely beautiful. If one lived in the 'northwet" (Northwest}, that would surely brighten any winter bedroom and look tropical in the summer. Wow.

Well done!

Robert

Forum List

Back