my job and the guy who makes it hell.....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
over the summer i work a cushie ass job....weekends only.....no big deal....mostly i sit and read.....except for the total asshole who works with me....i complained a little last year but my boss has worked with me for a few years and makes comments about that fact i dont care for most people....and how i have never let anyone get to me...so last year i made a couple of guys a special brew...for the holidays....with the request that they get this asshole off my back...well the asshole quits....so the guys are giving me a hard time saying that he is gone and that is taken care of....the dumbass talks someone into rehiring him...so yesterday....i am at work..talking...when i find out ...none of the other cashiers will work with him....last year 3 of us split this job....this year.... i am the only one willing to come back due to him. both the others named him as the reason..so i am raising hell with the general manager...he says..."he never says anything to me" at which point even my boss was like...what the devil? when out pops the com control person...who says....and i do quote, "that sob says one word to you, tell him to go to hell and if he doesnt like it to see me"...whoa....seems he crossed the line there too....i thought it was just me being an older unsexy woman (anyone commenting that i am a sexy older woman will get rep, o hush gunny....at 56 you will need the whatever too) but seems the man who worked last year refuses to return as does the young cutie...she just flat out said no.

but what does the guy do? first he tells you he is a control freak...which to me...is hello i am an asshole...well i dont care if you want to control your little world as long as it doesnt intersect with mine...when it does i expect people to behave in a civil manner till the damn fight breaks out...

he has said the following:

my father is a drug lord in columbia....i can get you all the blue cocaine you want...which puzzled us....being hillbillies all we have seen is white cocaine.

i have a master's degree in phys and do counseling.....

now why are you working here then? we are not exactly the highest and best use of your brilliant mind now are we?

why is he even back? why? cause he is cuba and speaks spanish..... fuck all the mexicans speak english? hello, just cause they dont to admin..doesnt mean they cant?

anyways how does a polite southern woman....(last year the last weekend....a couple of higher muckers had to fill in when he was gone....why i am not sure didnt care....we had a blast....and one suddenly goes to the other, that prick has made her miserable all summer....and its quiet...when one guy goes...why she doesnt mess with anyone...)
make this guy feel like a toad....i dont like a hostile work place....

o yea and the guys with the special brew promise.....i saw them yesterday too ..they have been reminded of promises made

..the guy is such a suck up...hell he wouldnt even talk to me..till one of the high muckers comes over and sits down and goes...what the hell are you doing bones? and we begin to chat....

so what this idiot sees as a power play....there are apparently people who approach life as one big ass power play and then those who just play hard...work hard....(let it be known my supervisor is looking for the latter) it is a nothing....all i want is the time to pass quickly and without event...and dont make my ass go physco bitch on you...cause you aint gonna have time to counsel me...o i digress...

so what do yall suggest?

This part:
my father is a drug lord in columbia....i can get you all the blue cocaine you want...
Might just bear some looking into by either your area ATF, or DEA. Start with you local police.

does blue coke even exist? i swear i have never seen it? feds just busted the local bar/drug haven....he hangs out there all the time or did...

does blue coke even exist? i swear i have never seen it? feds just busted the local bar/drug haven....he hangs out there all the time or did...
Never heard of "blue coke" but it might be cocaine cut with heroin or something... If the feds don't know about this guy they need to, IMO.

Never heard of "blue coke" but it might be cocaine cut with heroin or something... If the feds don't know about this guy they need to, IMO.

Good advice. If the guy makes the claim may as well pass it on to someone who cares.

ahhh guys i just wanna peace....no one needs to be busted....
They might, from your tip, find out he's into alot of criminal activity, besides the illicit drug trade. They also might check him out and find out his brags were just lies. I see no harm in at least making them aware of him.

Forum List

Back