ATTENTION: Midnight Marauder's Truck

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
ATTENTION PLEASE:

Midnight Marauder owns a Ford F150.

He loves his truck. It's given him 11 years of great service and it has never had a flat tire

It gets good gas mileage.

If he chose to sell it, the truck still has good book value as it does not have any dents, scratches, rust, or any other blemishes.

And best of all, he has NO payments!

Let's all give Midnight Marauder...and his truck...a big round of applause!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

ATTENTION PLEASE:

Midnight Marauder owns a Ford F150.

He loves his truck. It's given him 11 years of great service and it has never had a flat tire

It gets good gas mileage.

If he chose to sell it, the truck still has good book value as it does not have any dents, scratches, rust, or any other blemishes.

And best of all, he has NO payments!

Let's all give Midnight Marauder...and his truck...a big round of applause!!!

Aww.... You could at least be accurate though!

It's "Never had ANY trouble with it, not even a flat tire!"

Here it is:

My%20Truck.jpg

I thank you for honoring this great machine with a thread all it's own!

Congrats, MM.

Paying off the vehicle is a wonderful event worthy of celebration especially if its still in excellent condition

Six more months and editec will have a 2004 Ford Ranger, still under warranty, no scratches, no flat tires, (even better mileage than your F-150), and no more payments.

tick tock!

Last edited:
it is a mother fucking short bed...hello....why buy a truck with a short bed....o look at me i have a truck that serves no purpose but to haul my fat ass around....

<---son drives a short bed

Congrats, MM.

Paying off the vehicle is a wonderful event worthy of celebration especially if its still in excellent condition

Six more months and editec will have a 2004 Ford Ranger, still under warranty, no scratches, no flat tires, (even better mileage than your F-150), and no more payments.

tick tock!
What happened on that, Ed? Ha! Nearly two years ago you posted that.... This is my very first Necro bump!

I still have the truck featured here.... Still have had zero problems, not even a flat tire! Still not a scratch on it, still runs like a champ.

A classic Blowtoxi flame thread from years back rears its ugly head once more! :lmao:

Forum List

Back