My God, Biden Finally Did Something Right

there are deficiencies in every country - but most universal healthcare nations have much healthier citizens as well. seems for the most part, they are happy with their healthcare much more than we are.

View attachment 835816

Public satisfaction with national health systems by country worldwide 2019 | Statista.
I've read your bullshit stats many times over the years. I have several pre-existing conditions and no matter how poor I was my healthcare was ALWAYS far superior to any other country in the world, usually far superior. And this includes before Obamacare, which increased my expenses higher than they had ever been before.

I guess the step is one in the right direction.

But the key, in my view, is to have the institutions who are making these loans take the responsibility for them if they go south. And the only way that will work is if the institutions have a right to refuse loans that they just don't think will be paid back promptly with interest.

Loaning someone $100,000 or more to get a degree in LGBTQ+ Studies just doesn't seem like a good investment, particularly if the borrower has no collateral, no other income and no co-signers. The degree if they are successful in getting it, is only good if the person seeks a job as towel-boy in an LGBTQ+ bathhouse, and I don't think that job pays too well.
Same as the guy I knew working in a circumcision factory. He only made 40 skins a week. Name was right wanker or sumthin.

I've read your bullshit stats many times over the years. I have several pre-existing conditions and no matter how poor I was my healthcare was ALWAYS far superior to any other country in the world, usually far superior. And this includes before Obamacare, which increased my expenses higher than they had ever been before.

there was a time when pre existing conditions could be used to deny you any healthcare at all. you can thank the ACA for changing that. also, you can thank dark brandon for going after medical debt & getting it off of credit reports, so it can't be used against you.

BTW, obamacare isn't universal healthcare if the healthcare industry still makes bigley profits.

there was a time when pre existing conditions could be used to deny you any healthcare at all. you can thank the ACA for changing that. also, you can thank dark brandon for going after medical debt & getting it off of credit reports, so it can't be used against you.

BTW, obamacare isn't universal healthcare if the healthcare industry still makes bigley profits.
I had pre-existing conditions and was never denied. Yes, I had to pay more than what others were paying but even that was less than what Obamacare costs. Part of that is I worked for a living and no matter how poor I was in the past, my healthcare was far superior than that in other countries.

I had pre-existing conditions and was never denied. Yes, I had to pay more than what others were paying

that isn't right. shirley you can agree to that.

but even that was less than what Obamacare costs.

you can thank marco rubio for planting a poison pill in the ACA funding that got that ball rolling. the healthcare companies were promised to get a subsidy for the highest risk pools of people if they didn't deny them coverage for...

wait for it...

a pre existing condition. & what he did was renege on the amount - forcing the healthcare companies to raise their premiums because god forbid, their profits should shrink.

Part of that is I worked for a living and no matter how poor I was in the past, my healthcare was far superior than that in other countries.

depends on what country.

that isn't right. shirley you can agree to that.

you can thank marco rubio for planting a poison pill in the ACA funding that got that ball rolling. the healthcare companies were promised to get a subsidy for the highest risk pools of people if they didn't deny them coverage for...

wait for it...

a pre existing condition. & what he did was renege on the amount - forcing the healthcare companies to raise their premiums because god forbid, their profits should shrink.

depends on what country.
Obama made statements on medical that you did not pay attention to. Progs move on from agenda to agenda. He promoted that after enough resources are spent y legislation.....take the pain pill until death. now he is controlling Joe. Joe's wife is as evil as you can get.

We have been far too lenient dishing out student loans to people who never had a reasonable expectation of ever paying them back. This new rule should help in that regard but it should also be extended to every college in America. If you don't have a reasonable expectation of paying the money back then you don't get a student loan, even if it is regarding schools with good track records. And, many students have been getting student loans and not even using them for school, such as vacations and other things.

There are a lot of diploma mills out there who take a sap's money and "teach" them a useless skill.

That's what the rule is about.

I don't believe it. Why would Biden and Democrats reverse their policies after decades?

I doubt this will change anything.

Forum List

Back