Poof (who should have more fur, but just got shaved), and Ratt

Attachments

• $poofy.jpg
    $poofy.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 157
  • $ratt2.jpg
    $ratt2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 157
Those are two cuties! Although I have to say, the first kitty made a hit with my Daughter! addorable.

Poofy's the stuck up one (notice his feet are properly crossed?! Fag.) (Silver Persian).. Ratt's the crochety one. :)

Shattered said:
Poofy's the stuck up one (notice his feet are properly crossed?! Fag.) (Silver Persian).. Ratt's the crochety one. :)

HAHA! Poof, is he young? he looks it.

Shattered said:
He's 8 this month. Ratt's almost 13...

Damn, must be some healthy cats, they sure look young. My Son brought me home a kitten over the summer. I wanted to kill him, but in the same time, he did save him from kids throwing rocks at it. Bad little kitty he is. Gotta get my digital fixed and get some pics of my zoo, 3 cats and 1 dog.

They get plenty of exercise driving me completely batty. Ratt sits on TOP of doors, Poof bitches up a storm if he has to put his face *in to* the bowl to eat (food better be properly "mounded").. Ratt locks Poof in closets, Poof chews on plastic bags at 3am just to hear the sound...life goes on...

Shattered said:
They get plenty of exercise driving me completely batty. Ratt sits on TOP of doors, Poof bitches up a storm if he has to put his face *in to* the bowl to eat (food better be properly "mounded").. Ratt locks Poof in closets, Poof chews on plastic bags at 3am just to hear the sound...life goes on...

Sounds pretty much what goes on here too. Only difference, I have a dog, who's 10, that still thinks he's a puppy who just can't leave the cats alone, so always some sort of brawl at night! The kitten is the only one who could care less about the dog and basically lies on his back waiting for the dog to come over so he can smack him. Always a fun night in this house!

Shattered said:
...and playing with a new camera...

Poof (who should have more fur, but just got shaved), and Ratt

That gray kitty is a cool looking cat!!!! The other one looks fiesty!!!

Thanks.. :)

When he has his full alottment of fur, he's actually calendar quality for those Christmas scenes with the glittery tree in the background, and the red bow around the neck...

I blew rent off one week to buy him.. Went to the pet store to get Ratt a toy and some catnip...forgot the toy and catnip....but had to pay rent a week late. :D

My justification? I've wanted a persian since I was a little girl, and he was just sitting there all by himself, and he liked me. :dev1:

Ratt...gets her way. Period. Always. (Wonder who SHE takes after)

Forum List

Back