My experiences with gay rights in the Republican Party and the conservative blowup

Whenever someone starts spouting the Beck-meme that Hitler was a liberal, you should point them to this topic and ask if Hitler was all about diversity and multiculturalism. And then ask them if they really want to be bragging about being to the right of Hitler.

:badgrin:

Adolf Hilter. Gay rights activist. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Last edited:
Let me ask u something Jeff, why do libs demand everyone be equal but gays have to inform to the world they are gay? Another question how many straight parades have u been to?

Sinjorri,

Gay people represent a minority of the population, and a group that is often ridiculed, humiliated, and (sometimes) badly hurt or killed simply because they're gay (or perceived as gay). Parades are a show of solidarity against those forms of persecution (for which they are not responsible for), and a way gay people can outwardly feel OK - often for the first time, publicly - for who they are. This is why "gay pride" parades exist and "straight pride" parades generally do not.

I apologize if that's too hard to comprehend.

What a crock of shit......

The only time gays get shit is when they're overly blunt or eccentric about their sexuality...

Some gays are big mouthed assholes - they go out of their way to shove homosexuality down peoples throats....

Fine if someone is gay but they don't need to make sure the entire world knows it by being assholes or loudmouthed blunt fools in public....

If they want to be accepted then why don't they act like the rest of normal society?

Who are you to say they're shoving anything down your throat? In my experience it's those that don't like gays, that are loud mouthed fools. You know, the kind that like to talk about "normal society".

The only time gays get shit is when they're overly blunt or eccentric about their sexuality...

This statement is so wrong on so many levels. First off, no it isn't just the screamers getting the shit beat out of them. Secondly, are you advocating that gays should stay closeted because some people are homophobic?

Some gays are big mouthed assholes - they go out of their way to shove homosexuality down peoples throats....

So they deserve it for being out? I guess you ARE advocating closeted gays.

I know A LOT of loudmouthed, asshole straights. Do they deserve to be beaten and sodomized?

Fine if someone is gay but they don't need to make sure the entire world knows it by being assholes or loudmouthed blunt fools in public....

If they want to be accepted then why don't they act like the rest of normal society?

Like talking about their families and putting pictures of them in their work spaces? Wanting to marry their life partners? File joint taxes? Stuff like that?

Forum List

Back