My experiences with gay rights in the Republican Party and the conservative blowup

All homophobes really want to suck dick.

See how easy it is to make a claim?

But that's like saying, all those against Obama really want to vote for him.

It's easy to make the claim.

It's equally as easy to show how ridiculous and illogical the claim really is.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You voluntarily smear yourself far worse than any of us could.

This is another thing liberals do when they lose. They stop discussing the subject and just start attacking.

That's called having a thread meltdown and Drock is having it.

Shalll we watch the fun?

Lol you're on here with your heart bleeding over gays, "oh the poor poor kids", "I'm morally outraged" bla bla bla, I'm a million times more conservative than you are, were or ever will be.

Yeah, yeah Yeah, that's why you ceased discussing the subject and just started melting down.

You tried to make it about me, when losing.

Now, that, that's losing you want to make it about YOU!

Equally as desperate, and equally as obvious.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah because they're half naked, getting drunk, fucking everywhere, puking and pissing everywhere, being all eccentric....

It's disgusting.....

I don't really want to see dudes dressed up like females slapping other dudes with their dongs.....

That is not acceptable social behavior......

The gay pride thing here in Chicago is an X rated freak fest...........

The stuff you listed I saw by my fellow straight people all the time in college out in public.

I didn't have a moral meltdown then, and won't now because of accusations of gays doing the same thing despite not agreeing with the actions of those involved.

I don't think you quite understand............. You could pretty much call the gay pride parade here in Chicago a gay orgy nooner but it's shoved in the general publics face at 12 in the afternoon...

Imagine two dudes walking down your street in assless and crotchless chaps holding each others dongs at 12 noon down a PUBLIC street...

I know college parties can get wild, I've been to tons, but that shit happens at night and on private property...

Trust me - if straight people were acting the way the gays did during the parade I would be upset too...

I guess I'm just a little more thick skinned. I did see the exact equivalent of that plenty of times on campus, out in the open, for the public to see.

If my eyes saw something they didn't like, I moved them, if there was a street I didn't want to walk down, I'd take a different one.

Sinjorri, perhaps I could have "toned down" my original post. Again, sorry for having offended you. I didn't think that you were asking those questions in a serious manner and responded as such.

Just understand, gays don't want special rights; if same-sex marriage legislation is passed, it will apply to both straight and gay people, meaning that if you are straight, you'll also have the option to marry a same-sex individual if you choose to. The point is, that no one will be granted 'additional rights' in comparison to other members in that society.

I firmly believe that no one should be restricted from taking part in an act so long as that act does not harm any other individuals within the society.

As a straight, married man, I don't see why gay marriage is threatening in any way. I will still be able to remain married to my wife, and will still be able to do all of the "straight" things I was allowed to do before same-sex individuals could marry.

As a side note I've always wondered why, in terms of gov't policy, people think it's so important whether or not gays choose to be or are born gay.

I think they become gay naturally, as being gay happens in nature, but never understood why it's important.

Baloney it happens in nature.

Dogs hump legs as well, does it mean it's "natural" for people to do that?

Animals will hump anything when they want it.

When it still gets down to get down, when a female is in heat, they prefer that.

So, BS on animals being gay. Animals are Animals.

All, you are doing is making an excuse for human behavior based on animal behavior.

People are capable of more. That's why we are people, and not animals.

No we are animals just animals with big brains. We certainly are not vegetable or Mineral.

This is another thing liberals do when they lose. They stop discussing the subject and just start attacking.

That's called having a thread meltdown and Drock is having it.

Shalll we watch the fun?

Lol you're on here with your heart bleeding over gays, "oh the poor poor kids", "I'm morally outraged" bla bla bla, I'm a million times more conservative than you are, were or ever will be.

Yeah, yeah Yeah, that's why you ceased discussing the subject and just started melting down.

I asked you how it affected you personally, and you gave me a generic talking point that means nothing.

Would gay marriage being legal make you love your wife less?

Would it make you more likely to get a divorce?

As a side note I've always wondered why, in terms of gov't policy, people think it's so important whether or not gays choose to be or are born gay.

I think they become gay naturally, as being gay happens in nature, but never understood why it's important.

When it still gets down to get down, when a female is in heat, they prefer that.

All, you are doing is making an excuse for human behavior based on animal behavior.

No we are animals just animals with big brains. We certainly are not vegetable or Mineral.

Elephant have far larger brains yet cannot build aqueducts, write poetry, or win Nobel prizes in Mathematics.

Size of the brain has nothing to do with it. We are NOT animals. ONLY people can do thee things. Animals cannot.

Those that disagree, just don't want to have their BEHAVIOR held to a higher judgement than that held for an animal.

Being gay is illegal in many countries, and in some - punishable by death.

And ironically progressives support those countries that not only hang homosexuals but degrade and murder woman...... You know - Muslims and Islamic nations...

Progressives only love to throw the word "Islamophobia" around too often...

Realizing that not all of Islam is represent by the fringe groups is hardly supporting them. OH adn BTW there are plenty of crstians right her in the good old USA who'd hang gays ifthey could. Islam has no monopoly on hate.

"Fringe groups" are you fucking dumb? that shit is law in numerous Islamic countries.

Progressives ignorance of Islam is astounding....... The only reason why you adore these psychopaths is because they hate the West as much as you do - hence they're your pals...

You don't know anything about Islam buddy.....

Hell they just murdered a woman for alleged adultery while 200 men looked on and cheered the shooter (murderer) on.

You know what those savage fucks did to her? wrapped her in a sheet with duct tape then buried her up to her waist and then shot her several times - then a couple in the head for good measure...

That's barbaric shit right there....

Hell over the past couple years there have been SEVERAL honor killings here in the United States....

Yeah "not all" Muslims are savages but "most are."

I asked you how it affected you personally, and you gave me a generic talking point that means nothing.

I answered you. YOU just don't like the answer and are trying to demand I answer it the way YOU like it.

Doesn't work that way.

Now, I have to leave for an appointment. You are now free to whine, how Unfair I am.

All homophobes really want to suck dick.

See how easy it is to make a claim?

But that's like saying, all those against Obama really want to vote for him.

It's easy to make the claim.

It's equally as easy to show how ridiculous and illogical the claim really is.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Since there are men who molest girls, your argument that gays want access to kids would be the same as saying straight men want access to kids.

You are losing it. Paranoid. A bigot.

Last edited:

I answered you. YOU just don't like the answer and are trying to demand I answer it the way YOU like it.

Doesn't work that way.

Now, I have to leave for an appointment. You are now free to whine, how Unfair I am.

You whine enough for the both of us, anytime the word gay is brought up you throw a tantrum not even a 2 year old with their binky taken away could do.

You didn't answer, "changing the definition" of marriage doesn't affect you in any way. I asked you for why it would change anything for you personally, and of course you couldn't think up anything.

You hate gays, you're just trying to think up some politically correct way to lie and say you don't.

Yeah because they're half naked, getting drunk, fucking everywhere, puking and pissing everywhere, being all eccentric....

It's disgusting.....

I don't really want to see dudes dressed up like females slapping other dudes with their dongs.....

The stuff you listed I saw by my fellow straight people all the time in college out in public.

I didn't have a moral meltdown then, and won't now because of accusations of gays doing the same thing despite not agreeing with the actions of those involved.

I don't think you quite understand............. You could pretty much call the gay pride parade here in Chicago a gay orgy nooner but it's shoved in the general publics face at 12 in the afternoon...

Imagine two dudes walking down your street in assless and crotchless chaps holding each others dongs at 12 noon down a PUBLIC street...

I know college parties can get wild, I've been to tons, but that shit happens at night and on private property...

Trust me - if straight people were acting the way the gays did during the parade I would be upset too...

If straights were doing it I'd be moving to Chicago!

I guess I'm just a little more thick skinned. I did see the exact equivalent of that plenty of times on campus, out in the open, for the public to see.

If my eyes saw something they didn't like, I moved them, if there was a street I didn't want to walk down, I'd take a different one.

Dude, thick skinned?

I threw a party two weeks ago (I'm 32) we had 21-35-year-olds here (70-100 people) I walk into my living room and there was a fucking orgy....... I got super pissed - I told them to go fuck in their cars or get a hotel.... I don't want fluids or diseases all over my couch....

I'm no prude but its just disrespectful to do that type of shit - weather it's in public or private (party).

Flashing boobies is one thing but actually fucking is another....

Elephant have far larger brains yet cannot build aqueducts, write poetry, or win Nobel prizes in Mathematics.

Size of the brain has nothing to do with it. We are NOT animals. ONLY people can do thee things. Animals cannot.

Those that disagree, just don't want to have their BEHAVIOR held to a higher judgement than that held for an animal.

Are you sure? Chimps can write and they use tools. WHO knows what they might build in a few million years.

We just got lucky.

You rattle on about how we are not animals if that makes you feel better. Clearly you are getting your head handed to you and it's making you angry.

It's disgusting.....

So you've never been to a Mardi Gras in New Orleans, eh?

Do you know what they call a person who assigns a trait to an entire class of people based on the activities of a few?

A stereotyping bigot.

Last edited:
And ironically progressives support those countries that not only hang homosexuals but degrade and murder woman...... You know - Muslims and Islamic nations...

Progressives only love to throw the word "Islamophobia" around too often...

Realizing that not all of Islam is represent by the fringe groups is hardly supporting them. OH adn BTW there are plenty of crstians right her in the good old USA who'd hang gays ifthey could. Islam has no monopoly on hate.

"Fringe groups" are you fucking dumb? that shit is law in numerous Islamic countries.

Progressives ignorance of Islam is astounding....... The only reason why you adore these psychopaths is because they hate the West as much as you do - hence they're your pals...

Hell they just murdered a woman for alleged adultery while 200 men looked on and cheered the shooter (murderer) on.

You know what those savage fucks did to her? wrapped her in a sheet with duct tape then buried her up to her waist and then shot her several times - then a couple in the head for good measure...

Hell over the past couple years there have been SEVERAL honor killings here in the United States....

Rattle your sabre if it makes you feel important. Swear too. By all means. You feeling like a big strong straight man now?

Damn you guys are a riot!

Last edited:

Sounds like someone needs a primer on atrocities committed by Christians and in the name of Christianity!

Do you know what they call it when a person selectively chooses information that aligns with their belief system and ignores information that does not?

Confirmation bias.

Last edited:

Dude, thick skinned?

I threw a party two weeks ago (I'm 32) we had 21-35-year-olds here (70-100 people) I walk into my living room and there was a fucking orgy....... I got super pissed - I told them to go fuck in their cars or get a hotel.... I don't want fluids or diseases all over my couch....

I'm no prude but its just disrespectful to do that type of shit - weather it's in public or private (party).

Flashing boobies is one thing but actually fucking is another....

My point is I've seen straights do the same thing out in public, in fact I've never seen a gay person doing what you listed but I've seen and been involved in all the things you complained about.

Should I or the other straights have done these things? No, but I'd be a hypocrite of the highest order to pout about gays doing things I've done myself.

Go to the Halloween party at Ohio University every year, all over the place you'll see straight people showing off their privates or screwing. So I'm not going to cherrypick and get a bleeding heart over gays doing the same stuff straights do.

Doesn't work that way.

If I understand you correctly you have an irrational belief that gays just want to gain positions where they can have access to children. Guess what? Straight people molest children too. Maybe more often. These people are sick whether they are gay or straight.

Also, gay people are allowed to be teachers. And priests? The priests you hear about who molested children were ALREADY priests. How is gay marriage being legal going to change that?

You must hear stories about gay child rape and think, "Wow, that's an unnatural way to rape a child."

Forum List

Back