My experiences with gay rights in the Republican Party and the conservative blowup

They can be easily ignored if they didnt pretend someone else owes them some dignity when they dont have an ounce of dignity for themselves......................

I admire the fact that theyre their own worst enemy

Beyond the embarrassment and comical pageantry, no one really does care

no u dont, first i follow the rule theres no such thing as a silly question because at least questions represent someone is trying to understand or learn.

second i dont feel the need to mock someone regardless of how they pose a question because even if they did it in a mocking tone maybe my answer might get some thought into someone.

I posed a respectable question i got mocked under assumption. Thank u.

at the end of the day we are all human beings regardless of how we see things. I try to treat everyone as a human unless they prove otherwise or if they engage in kiddy behavour. Now i have been told by the libs hundreds of times that all SHOULD be treated equal, well im sorry a parade for some is not saying "we are equals" Its saying we are all equal some are more equal, like when women come into postions of power and act like the men do, u call them on it and the excuses start flying, its not that its how men are, its what the positions force upon u. With a margin of error, im still working on it.

Sinjorri, perhaps I could have "toned down" my original post. Again, sorry for having offended you. I didn't think that you were asking those questions in a serious manner and responded as such.

Just understand, gays don't want special rights; if same-sex marriage legislation is passed, it will apply to both straight and gay people, meaning that if you are straight, you'll also have the option to marry a same-sex individual if you choose to. The point is, that no one will be granted 'additional rights' in comparison to other members in that society.

I firmly believe that no one should be restricted from taking part in an act so long as that act does not harm any other individuals within the society.

As a straight, married man, I don't see why gay marriage is threatening in any way. I will still be able to remain married to my wife, and will still be able to do all of the "straight" things I was allowed to do before same-sex individuals could marry.

Last edited:
They can be easily ignored if they didnt pretend someone else owes them some dignity when they dont have an ounce of dignity for themselves......................

Lol lots and lots of homophobes care a great deal about these parades.

I'm confident what my fellow straight people do at Mardi Gras is on par or worse than the conduct of just about every gay pride parage.

Let me ask u something Jeff, why do libs demand everyone be equal but gays have to inform to the world they are gay? Another question how many straight parades have u been to?

Sinjorri,

Gay people represent a minority of the population, and a group that is often ridiculed, humiliated, and (sometimes) badly hurt or killed simply because they're gay (or perceived as gay). Parades are a show of solidarity against those forms of persecution (for which they are not responsible for), and a way gay people can outwardly feel OK - often for the first time, publicly - for who they are. This is why "gay pride" parades exist and "straight pride" parades generally do not.

I apologize if that's too hard to comprehend.

What a crock of shit......

The only time gays get shit is when they're overly blunt or eccentric about their sexuality...

Some gays are big mouthed assholes - they go out of their way to shove homosexuality down peoples throats....
Fine if someone is gay but they don't need to make sure the entire world knows it by being assholes or loudmouthed blunt fools in public....

If they want to be accepted then why don't they act like the rest of normal society?

I always chuckle at that amusing, ironic turn of a phrase.

Ho hum.

Another attention whore saying "everybody pay attention to me, or you are all full of 'hate.'"

No one cares!

We aren't invading your life.

You are invading OURS when you demand to change the defintion of marriage.

no u dont, first i follow the rule theres no such thing as a silly question because at least questions represent someone is trying to understand or learn.

second i dont feel the need to mock someone regardless of how they pose a question because even if they did it in a mocking tone maybe my answer might get some thought into someone.

at the end of the day we are all human beings regardless of how we see things. I try to treat everyone as a human unless they prove otherwise or if they engage in kiddy behavour. Now i have been told by the libs hundreds of times that all SHOULD be treated equal, well im sorry a parade for some is not saying "we are equals" Its saying we are all equal some are more equal, like when women come into postions of power and act like the men do, u call them on it and the excuses start flying, its not that its how men are, its what the positions force upon u. With a margin of error, im still working on it.

Sinjorri, perhaps I could have "toned down" my original post. Again, sorry for having offended you. I didn't think that you were asking those questions in a serious manner and responded as such.

Just understand, gays don't want special rights; if same-sex marriage legislation is passed, it will apply to both straight and gay people, meaning that if you are straight, you'll also have the option to marry a same-sex individual if you choose to. The point is, that no one will be granted 'additional rights' in comparison to other members in that society.

I firmly believe that no one should be restricted from taking part in an act so long as that act does not harm any other individuals within the society.

As a straight, married man, I don't see why gay marriage is threatening in any way. I will still be able to remain married to my wife, and will still be able to do all of the "straight" things I was allowed to do before same-sex individuals could marry.

As a side note I've always wondered why, in terms of gov't policy, people think it's so important whether or not gays choose to be or are born gay.

I think they become gay naturally, as being gay happens in nature, but never understood why it's important.

I'm confident what my fellow straight people do at Mardi Gras is on par or worse than the conduct of just about every gay pride parage.

Yeah because they're half naked, getting drunk, fucking everywhere, puking and pissing everywhere, being all eccentric....

It's disgusting.....

I don't really want to see dudes dressed up like females slapping other dudes with their dongs.....

That is not acceptable social behavior......

The gay pride thing here in Chicago is an X rated freak fest...........

As a side note I've always wondered why, in terms of gov't policy, people think it's so important whether or not gays choose to be or are born gay.

I think they become gay naturally, as being gay happens in nature, but never understood why it's important.

Baloney it happens in nature.

Dogs hump legs as well, does it mean it's "natural" for people to do that?

Animals will hump anything when they want it.

When it still gets down to get down, when a female is in heat, they prefer that.

So, BS on animals being gay. Animals are Animals.

All, you are doing is making an excuse for human behavior based on animal behavior.

People are capable of more. That's why we are people, and not animals.

Yeah because they're half naked, getting drunk, fucking everywhere, puking and pissing everywhere, being all eccentric....

It's disgusting.....

I don't really want to see dudes dressed up like females slapping other dudes with their dongs.....

YOu've never been to Mardi Gras have you?

BTW...how many Gay Pride Parades have you been to?

What a crock of shit......

The only time gays get shit is when they're overly blunt or eccentric about their sexuality...

Some gays are big mouthed assholes - they go out of their way to shove homosexuality down peoples throats....

Fine if someone is gay but they don't need to make sure the entire world knows it by being assholes or loudmouthed blunt fools in public....

If they want to be accepted then why don't they act like the rest of normal society?

Mr. Nick - Crock of shit? Your ignorance is astounding.

How about the girl who gets kicked out on the street after coming out to her parents? What about the gay kid who gets spied on by his peers, then driven to the point of suicide after being humiliated? Were those people loudmouthed fools?

It’s never acceptable to bully or persecute a gay individual simply because he/she is gay. Each of us should always adhere to the principle: “treat others as you would like to be treated”.

What about the progressives who think its fun to bully fat people? what about the progressives who think its fun to bully Christians or conservatives??

Shut the fuck up about bullying - it comes in all shapes and sizes and gays aren't above it all...

What makes a bullied gay anymore important than a bullied fat person etc???

You see how fucking stupid, partisan and shallow you are???

Speechless, Nick.

When the did I ever advocate non-gay related bullying? When did I advocate bullying Christians for practicing their religion in a peaceful manner, or fat people because of their weight?

Then you call me stupid, shallow and partisan? How about you back up up some of those lofty assertions with some direct quotes of mine to back up your blathering..

You’ve got problems, dude…

Last edited:

It's disgusting.....

So, because drunk idiots act like drunk idiots, that's a justification for other abherent behavior?

Ho hum.

Another attention whore saying "everybody pay attention to me, or you are all full of 'hate.'"

No one cares!

By all means explain to me how gay marriage being legal affects you and your life.

Ho hum.

No one cares!

By all means explain to me how gay marriage being legal affects you and your life.

Because it changes the definition of what marriage is.

I'm not going into the gay community and demanding gays change the definition of what gay is.

Gays are barging into traditional marriage, demanding the definition be changed forever.

And it's obvious why. It's about kids. It's always about greater access to kids.

Otherwise, they wouldn't be trying to barge into the Boy Scouts, schools, Priests and anyone else who has access to kids.

And like the Priests, when they succeed in getting access IT'S ALWAYS THE KIDS WHO SUFFER!

People know this. That's why every time gay marriage is on the ballot, IT FAILS! (In Ohio by 70%, In California by 80%)

It's disgusting.....

The stuff you listed I saw by my fellow straight people all the time in college out in public.

I didn't have a moral meltdown then, and won't now because of accusations of gays doing the same thing despite not agreeing with the actions of those involved.

It's disgusting.....

Oh I unfortunately had to pass one a few years back and all I saw were people half naked people waving their lower privates around on tops of cars and floats, fucking in gangways, pissing wherever the fuck they want, drinking booze everywhere, puking....

I've been to Mardi Gras down in NOLA at the French Quarter and I can tell you the gay pride parade here in Chicago makes Mardi Gras look like a PG movie......

The thing is that at the gay pride parade everyone is hardly clothed or screwing (at least 85%) and at Mardi Gras you see some of that but it is diluted because it's a bigger crowed.

That is the difference.

Not to mention the gay pride parade is in the middle of the day and things don't get really wild during Mardi Gras until the sun goes down and even then it's mostly adults...... During the gay pride parade kids are being exposed to all sorts of perverted sexual behavior right in front of their faces......

Last edited:
Ho hum.

No one cares!

I'm not going into the gay community and demanding gays change the definition of what gay is.

Gays are barging into traditional marriage, demanding the definition be changed forever.

And it's obvious why. It's about kids. It's always about greater access to kids.

Otherwise, they wouldn't be trying to barge into the Boy Scouts, schools, Priests and anyone else who has access to kids.

And like the Priests, when they succeed in getting access IT'S ALWAYS THE KIDS WHO SUFFER!

People know this. That's why every time gay marriage is on the ballot, IT FAILS! (In Ohio by 70%, In California by 80%)

You didn't answer my question, but it's my fault for giving a nutjob a chance to react rationally to a normal question.

It's disgusting.....

Nick, if you want to eradicate that sort of behavior, I hope you're also looking to the college frat houses, the St. Patrick's day festivities, Mardi Gras, ect, ect.

Do you apply your stated principles to all situations across the board, or do you pick and choose based on your own personal prejudices?

It's disgusting.....

The stuff you listed I saw by my fellow straight people all the time in college out in public.

I didn't have a moral meltdown then, and won't now because of accusations of gays doing the same thing despite not agreeing with the actions of those involved.

Because you won't get in a self righteous snit when you see stuff like that.

Just anyone trying to UPHOLD morality. THEN YOU HAVE YOUR SELF RIGHTEOUS SNIT FIT!

It's very telling about the liberal agenda.

You didn't answer my question, but it's my fault for giving a nutjob a chance to react rationally to a normal question.

I answered your question exactly and TO THE POINT.

And the fact you can't refute what I'm saying is the truth, shows in your melting down into the typical liberal fall back.

Anytime a liberal starts screaming racist, bigot, nutjob, just know they are losing to their opponent and all they have left is attempts to smear.

Forum List

Back