My experiences with gay rights in the Republican Party and the conservative blowup

Yeah because they're half naked, getting drunk, fucking everywhere, puking and pissing everywhere, being all eccentric....

It's disgusting.....

I don't really want to see dudes dressed up like females slapping other dudes with their dongs.....

That is not acceptable social behavior......

The gay pride thing here in Chicago is an X rated freak fest...........

The stuff you listed I saw by my fellow straight people all the time in college out in public.

I didn't have a moral meltdown then, and won't now because of accusations of gays doing the same thing despite not agreeing with the actions of those involved.

Because you won't get in a self righteous snit when you see stuff like that.

Just anyone trying to UPHOLD morality. THEN YOU HAVE YOUR SELF RIGHTEOUS SNIT FIT!

It's very telling about the liberal agenda.

Not a big reading comprehension guy are you.

I didn't have a "self righteous snit" about the straights doing all that stuff on campus, and I won't now over an accusation of gays doing the same stuff.

I'm not a hypocrite, I save that for the bigots and hyperpartisan type. You would be exhibit A for both.

Yeah because they're half naked, getting drunk, fucking everywhere, puking and pissing everywhere, being all eccentric....

It's disgusting.....

I don't really want to see dudes dressed up like females slapping other dudes with their dongs.....

YOu've never been to Mardi Gras have you?

BTW...how many Gay Pride Parades have you been to?

So, because drunk idiots act like drunk idiots, that's a justification for other abherent behavior?

No, it's the pick and choose ethics of people like you that is upsetting.

Folks will draw the "moral high ground" card and say that the Gay Pride parade needs to get shut down because of the drunkenness, the lewdness, ect, but will curiously look the other way when a Mardi Gras parade spawns the same sort of behavior.

YOu've never been to Mardi Gras have you?

BTW...how many Gay Pride Parades have you been to?

So, because drunk idiots act like drunk idiots, that's a justification for other abherent behavior?

No, it's the pick and choose ethics of people like you that is upsetting.

Folks will draw the "moral high ground" card and say that the Gay Pride parade needs to get shut down because of the drunkenness, the lewdness, ect, but will curiously look the other way when a Mardi Gras parade spawns the same sort of behavior.

Excuse me but if you can show me a quote where I've ever said EITHER NEEDED TO BE SHUT DOWN, LET ME KNOW!

Has it EVER occured to you, I'VE BEEN TO NEITHER?????????

(No, of course not, nor would you care. It's not about FACTS with you, it's about your bigoted, narrow minded assumptions about those who DARE disagree with you)

So there goes your "pick and choose" BS. That's just YOU making assumptions about me, NOT IN EVIDENCE.

I didn't bring UP MARDI GRAS OR THE GAY PRIDE PARADES REMEMBER??????

So, that brings me back to what I said before, because drunk idiots are drunken idiots, that excuse the abherence of the gay pride parade, AND IT STILL STANDS UNREFUTED.

Lol lots and lots of homophobes care a great deal about these parades.

I'm confident what my fellow straight people do at Mardi Gras is on par or worse than the conduct of just about every gay pride parage.

It's disgusting.....

The stuff you listed I saw by my fellow straight people all the time in college out in public.

I didn't have a moral meltdown then, and won't now because of accusations of gays doing the same thing despite not agreeing with the actions of those involved.

I don't think you quite understand............. You could pretty much call the gay pride parade here in Chicago a gay orgy nooner but it's shoved in the general publics face at 12 in the afternoon...

Imagine two dudes walking down your street in assless and crotchless chaps holding each others dongs at 12 noon down a PUBLIC street...

I know college parties can get wild, I've been to tons, but that shit happens at night and on private property...

Trust me - if straight people were acting the way the gays did during the parade I would be upset too...

GOOGLE LAUNCHES “LEGALIZE LOVE” CAMPAIGN – CONSERVATIVES GO CRAZY
by: Jeff Wartman
Google Launches “Legalize Love” Campaign – Conservatives Go Crazy » Jeff Wartman

Last week, Google announced a great new campaign – the ‘Legalize Love‘ campaign. Google refers to it as “Legalise Love is our call to decriminalise homosexuality and eliminate homophobia around the world.”

Sounds like a wonderful cause, no? There should be nothing conversational about decriminalizing homosexuality and eliminating homophobia.

However, to conservative bigots, this is indeed a big deal.

Over at well known bastion of hatred FreeRepublic.com, which is a discussion forum filled with open racists, birthers and those who want to use violence against elected officials, the consensus is that they will stop using Google products. Of course, that’s after you sift through the homophobic and bigotry in that thread. The real question is how unhinged do you have to be to boycott a service because they’re behind a campaign to decriminalize consensual sex between two consenting adults?
Illinois Review provides another example of open bigotry on the subject – but they do so in a more subtle way. Editor Fran Eaton, an unlettered unhinged wingnut who has a reputation for idiocy so wide in political circles in Illinois that even mentioning her name usually brings a smirk to the face of any serious political observer – generally toes the same line of being an open bigot but does so in a much more subtle way, usually speaking in code. In the case above, she refers to the “Legalize Love” campaign as “anti-religious” for reasons unknown to any thinking individual. It’s not that it’s anti-religious, it’s that she is speaking in code because it wouldn’t be fashionable to use a gay slur.

This is an excerpt. Read the entire article here: My experiences with gay rights in the Republican Party and the conservative blowup over "Leagalize Love" : politics

Let me ask u something Jeff, why do libs demand everyone be equal but gays have to inform to the world they are gay? Another question how many straight parades have u been to?

All the one's that weren't gay pride parades same as everyone else.:lol:

Let me ask u something Jeff, why do libs demand everyone be equal but gays have to inform to the world they are gay? Another question how many straight parades have u been to?

Sinjorri,

Gay people represent a minority of the population, and a group that is often ridiculed, humiliated, and (sometimes) badly hurt or killed simply because they're gay (or perceived as gay). Parades are a show of solidarity against those forms of persecution (for which they are not responsible for), and a way gay people can outwardly feel OK - often for the first time, publicly - for who they are. This is why "gay pride" parades exist and "straight pride" parades generally do not.

I apologize if that's too hard to comprehend.

What a crock of shit......

The only time gays get shit is when they're overly blunt or eccentric about their sexuality...

Some gays are big mouthed assholes - they go out of their way to shove homosexuality down peoples throats....

Fine if someone is gay but they don't need to make sure the entire world knows it by being assholes or loudmouthed blunt fools in public....

If they want to be accepted then why don't they act like the rest of normal society?

What society are you livng in? What is normal these days? WHo said you get to decide for eveyone else?

All homophobes really want to suck dick.

See how easy it is to make a claim?

Gee....................Who knew love was "illegal"

Being gay is illegal in many countries, and in some - punishable by death.

And ironically progressives support those countries that not only hang homosexuals but degrade and murder woman...... You know - Muslims and Islamic nations...

Progressives only love to throw the word "Islamophobia" around too often...

Realizing that not all of Islam is represent by the fringe groups is hardly supporting them. OH adn BTW there are plenty of crstians right her in the good old USA who'd hang gays ifthey could. Islam has no monopoly on hate.

Another example. When they can't refute, they just smear.

You voluntarily smear yourself far worse than any of us could.

This is another thing liberals do when they lose. They stop discussing the subject and just start attacking.

That's called having a thread meltdown and Drock is having it.

Shalll we watch the fun?

Lol you're on here with your heart bleeding over gays, "oh the poor poor kids", "I'm morally outraged" bla bla bla, I'm a million times more conservative than you are, were or ever will be.

:lol:

You are seriously losing it.

Another example. When they can't refute, they just smear.

I don't have to refute. You have to prove your claims. And you haven't. So I just laaaaaaaaugh at your stupidity.

BWAhahaha!

The Dan Rather defence!

I DIDN'T START THIS THREAD MORON!

I simply stated my view.

If you disagree with it fine! But you simply stating it's stupid, has very little value, if that's all you can do.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What makes a bullied gay anymore important than a bullied fat person etc???

Nothing. They are equally important.

Which is the whole point.

Then why do progressives continually attack and bully fat people, Christians and pretty much anyone "they don't agree with."

Hell you bitch pricks only bullied the fuck out of Sarah Palin....

So shut up with your "we're good tolerant progressives" bullshit...

No you're a bunch ignorant punks.....

The idea that progressives are tolerant is the biggest crock of shit.

They can be easily ignored if they didnt pretend someone else owes them some dignity when they dont have an ounce of dignity for themselves......................

I admire the fact that theyre their own worst enemy

Beyond the embarrassment and comical pageantry, no one really does care

Lol lots and lots of homophobes care a great deal about these parades.

I'm confident what my fellow straight people do at Mardi Gras is on par or worse than the conduct of just about every gay pride parage.

It's disgusting.....

So don't go.

ETA -Just saw your post about why you were there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back