My disappointment with the Left in the Wilson-Brown case.

I could have sworn that you claimed that FOX was unbiased. Perhaps I misunderstood. Happy Turkey Day!!

No I didn't, did I?

Yeah. I think you did.

That would make you illiterate.

Why would you say something like that? You toss around empty insults. Calling me illiterate is empty. There's no bite to it given the fact that my communication skills exceed yours.

You read something I didn't post. That either makes you illiterate or delusional. I was trying to be polite in my choice.

I read what you posted. The words that one uses.... when strung together into sentences, result in the message that one offers. To anyone who can read and grasp the meaning of words, you were claiming that FOX simply reports and lets the viewer decide. That is claiming that they are not biased.

Now...I understand that you aren't a complete idiot and you wish to walk that claim back. Excellent. You are conceding the fact that FOX is biased. Works for me.

not
I get that completely. I am currently debating on another thread with a lefty that insists Brown paid for the smokes even though Browns friend Johnson ADMITS they stole them.

Obviously this lefty knows more than Johnson.

You are right though, the far right is sometimes as guilty as the left and the media does not help at all
Did he even have the cigars on him when shot?

I thought he threw them down, then shook the store owner in frustration at not getting away with it.

It was stupidity got him killed, his own stupidity.

Nothing else.

The anger seething in the black community is over Barack Hussein Obama not being able to deliver anything to them, Hope and Change was a fraud, like the "Arab Spring".

And down in the hood, they know they didn't get jack shit after six years of the phony.

Brown actually had the cigars with him when he was confronted by Wilson...both Wilson and Johnson testified that Brown handed the cigars to Johnson to free up one of his hands. Wilson and Johnson's testimony diverges at that point...Wilson says Brown used his free hand to punch him in the face...Johnson says he used it to try and get away from Wilson.

I know that every time I am in a fight with someone and trying to take their gun from them and punch them in the face, I stop to hand off my 50 cent cigars to my friend. I don't just throw them away. I don't expect my friend to help me in the fight. I just want him to hold my stuff.

Yet both Wilson and Brown's friend Johnson testified that was EXACTLY what Michael Brown did that day! He handed the cigars to Johnson to free his hand. He didn't throw them away. Let's be honest here, Lone...Michael Brown's behavior that entire day was incredibly brazen. He robs a convenience store and comes back in to shove the clerk who tries to stop him. He doesn't run from the scene. He walks down the middle of the street holding the cigars. When a police car comes he refuses to get out of the street even though the policeman hasn't put two and two together yet and made him as the robbery suspect. Who does that? I mean seriously...what was Michael Brown thinking that Saturday morning?

Except that the evidence doesn't corroborate that narrative.

The video evidence shows him buying the cigarillos.

He walks down the street with no attempt to "hide the evidence" of the alleged "robbery" and he doesn't attempt to flee from the police either.

All of which suggests someone who wasn't guilty of robbing a store and who hadn't done anything wrong other than jaywalking.

Where is the forensic evidence that he struck Officer Brown repeatedly in the face? There should be abrasions on his hands but I never saw any of that in the autopsy reports.

Plenty of questions that make your narrative rely upon an imaginary "state of mind" rather than the presumption of innocence.

Then show a screen capture of the transaction

And explain why his friend, who was their stated on a national news interview that Brown stole the cigars

Oh wait, I forgot, you can't.

not
I get that completely. I am currently debating on another thread with a lefty that insists Brown paid for the smokes even though Browns friend Johnson ADMITS they stole them.

You are right though, the far right is sometimes as guilty as the left and the media does not help at all

I thought he threw them down, then shook the store owner in frustration at not getting away with it.

Nothing else.

The anger seething in the black community is over Barack Hussein Obama not being able to deliver anything to them, Hope and Change was a fraud, like the "Arab Spring".

And down in the hood, they know they didn't get jack shit after six years of the phony.

Brown actually had the cigars with him when he was confronted by Wilson...both Wilson and Johnson testified that Brown handed the cigars to Johnson to free up one of his hands. Wilson and Johnson's testimony diverges at that point...Wilson says Brown used his free hand to punch him in the face...Johnson says he used it to try and get away from Wilson.

I know that every time I am in a fight with someone and trying to take their gun from them and punch them in the face, I stop to hand off my 50 cent cigars to my friend. I don't just throw them away. I don't expect my friend to help me in the fight. I just want him to hold my stuff.

Yet both Wilson and Brown's friend Johnson testified that was EXACTLY what Michael Brown did that day! He handed the cigars to Johnson to free his hand. He didn't throw them away. Let's be honest here, Lone...Michael Brown's behavior that entire day was incredibly brazen. He robs a convenience store and comes back in to shove the clerk who tries to stop him. He doesn't run from the scene. He walks down the middle of the street holding the cigars. When a police car comes he refuses to get out of the street even though the policeman hasn't put two and two together yet and made him as the robbery suspect. Who does that? I mean seriously...what was Michael Brown thinking that Saturday morning?

He walks down the street with no attempt to "hide the evidence" of the alleged "robbery" and he doesn't attempt to flee from the police either.

All of which suggests someone who wasn't guilty of robbing a store and who hadn't done anything wrong other than jaywalking.

Where is the forensic evidence that he struck Officer Brown repeatedly in the face? There should be abrasions on his hands but I never saw any of that in the autopsy reports.

Plenty of questions that make your narrative rely upon an imaginary "state of mind" rather than the presumption of innocence.

Dude, please stop! You're arguing things that have been shown to be totally false. Michael Brown's friend testified that Brown stole the cigars. The video tape from the store leaves no doubt at all what took place. For you to claim that he didn't is laughable.

not Did he even have the cigars on him when shot?

Nothing else.

And explain why his friend, who was their stated on a national news interview that Brown stole the cigars

Which of you are lying about the "strong arm" robbery?

You or the "accomplice"?

not Did he even have the cigars on him when shot?

Nothing else.

Dude, please stop! You're arguing things that have been shown to be totally false. Michael Brown's friend testified that Brown stole the cigars. The video tape from the store leaves no doubt at all what took place. For you to claim that he didn't is laughable.

Explain why the storekeeper never reported any robbery.

Once you realize that Brown HAD just stolen that $50 box of cigars...his behavior from that point on is SO bizarre one has to question what he wanted to have happen that morning! He's just committed a robbery...yet not only does he not run away to hide...he walks down the middle of the street holding the cigars in his hand...a 6'4", 295 pound man who is going to stand out from any crowd. Then when Wilson's police cruiser comes up behind him he REFUSES TO GET OUT OF THE STREET! Are you kidding me? Who does that?

No I didn't, did I?

Yeah. I think you did.

Why would you say something like that? You toss around empty insults. Calling me illiterate is empty. There's no bite to it given the fact that my communication skills exceed yours.

You read something I didn't post. That either makes you illiterate or delusional. I was trying to be polite in my choice.

I read what you posted. The words that one uses.... when strung together into sentences, result in the message that one offers. To anyone who can read and grasp the meaning of words, you were claiming that FOX simply reports and lets the viewer decide. That is claiming that they are not biased.

Now...I understand that you aren't a complete idiot and you wish to walk that claim back. Excellent. You are conceding to the fact that FOX is biased. Works for me.

Where did I say that Fox News was unbiased? But never mind because now you're getting it right. In the news reporting, Fox News reports, you decide. If you ever watched it, you'd see a wide variety of opinions including from the Left, far more than any time given to conservatives on CNN or MSNBC. Fair and Balanced doesn't mean there is no bias. For that to be true, we'd have to get rid of Hannity (please!!), O'Reilly (double please!!), and Huckabee. The news portion is fair and balanced, meaning that it offers many viewpoints, but it isn't unbiased because it doesn't shy away from covering things that might embarrass Hussein, unlike CNN and MSNBC that bend over backward to hide anything critical of him. And the "fair and balanced" goes both ways, because Bush received scathing criticism when he was wrong (often!).

Biased. Fair and Balanced. Two very different animals.

Someone had already called in the robbery that was standing there watching it in the store. Why would the storekeeper have had to call it in again?

As for why the store owner came out to publicly declare that he HADN'T called it in? Gee, let's see...you've got angry mobs looting and burning stores. What would you do if YOU were the owner of that store? Would you try to make yourself as "uninvolved" in what happened that day as humanly possible?

Johnson, the guy who was with Michael Brown changed his story and admitted that Brown stole the cigars as soon as he heard they had the entire thing on video. No idiot, our Mr. Johnson! Before that of course Johnson had told reporters that he wasn't in the store but had run into Brown "outside". You've gotta love that kind of "honesty"!

I agree totally. It has gotten to a very uncomfortable point where each news item cannot be judged at face value anymore. All of the media outlets have their own agenda and spin according to their predetermined perception. Why can't they just report the news and let us decide what it means?

Jim dear, we've been trying to tell you how the lamestream media is BIASED and now it's seems some has become an enemy to us. Like the one's stoking the flames on Fergurson. But good to see you wake up to it Finally.
Happy Thanksgiving:beer:

Same to you Steph, especially if you add your beloved FOX to that list.

In any case, I hope you have a safe and uneventfully relaxing Thanksgiving.

I knew you couldn't let Fox news go for some reason. They are the # 1 news station watched by people. so you decide why.
I've shown you this gif over and over. It explains for the BIAS of the Lamestream channels. More people need to wake up to it. Or be mislead or outright lied to

I agree totally. It has gotten to a very uncomfortable point where each news item cannot be judged at face value anymore. All of the media outlets have their own agenda and spin according to their predetermined perception. Why can't they just report the news and let us decide what it means?

Jim dear, we've been trying to tell you how the lamestream media is BIASED and now it's seems some has become an enemy to us. Like the one's stoking the flames on Fergurson. But good to see you wake up to it Finally.

I knew you couldn't let Fox news go for some reason. They are the # 1 news station watched by people. so you decide why.
I've shown you this gif over and over. It explains for the BIAS of the Lamestream channels. More people need to wake up to it. Or be mislead or outright lied to

Tried to give you a chance to show u are unbiased. You blew it.....

Tried to give you a chance to show you are unbiased and u blew it.

awww, we didn't jump through your hoop. tsk tsk
You just couldn't help yourself could you. You aren't on here to give anyone, A CHANCE. And we aren't on here to bow to you... so shave your hairy chest and and stop beating it.

Yeah. I think you did.

Now...I understand that you aren't a complete idiot and you wish to walk that claim back. Excellent. You are conceding to the fact that FOX is biased. Works for me.

Where did I say that Fox News was unbiased? But never mind because now you're getting it right. In the news reporting, Fox News reports, you decide. If you ever watched it, you'd see a wide variety of opinions including from the Left, far more than any time given to conservatives on CNN or MSNBC. Fair and Balanced doesn't mean there is no bias. For that to be true, we'd have to get rid of Hannity (please!!), O'Reilly (double please!!), and Huckabee. The news portion is fair and balanced, meaning that it offers many viewpoints, but it isn't unbiased because it doesn't shy away from covering things that might embarrass Hussein, unlike CNN and MSNBC that bend over backward to hide anything critical of him. And the "fair and balanced" goes both ways, because Bush received scathing criticism when he was wrong (often!).

You fall victim to a familiar trap. You believe that the "liberals" who voice their opinion on FOX are for real and are not guided or scripted in any way. That's actually kind of cute.

The news portion.....are you talking about Shepard Smith? He tries. MSNBC doesn't have a news portion. The entire network is opinion. CNN is a news focused network. They give you the story and in most cases are not trying to save anyone from embarrassment. That is you repeating talking points. Their staff....especially the Cuomo guy....have begun to editorialize more of late. But they haven't proven to be leftist by any stretch. Check out the Smerconish guy on Sat. morning. Who on CNN rivals Hannity or O'Reilly or The Five or Kilmeade or Doocey when it comes to straight up bullshit?

You just couldn't help yourself could you. You aren't on here to give anyone, A CHANCE. And we aren't on here to bow to you... so shave your hairy chest and and stop beating it.

LOVE YA STEPH! ;-)

LOVE YA STEPH! ;-)

LOVE YA STEPH! ;-)

not

Nothing else.

Having grown up in a tavern, I have been in plenty of fights. Abrasions to the hands are not common, based on my own experience.

Mark

Do you think Ted Turner led them in that direction?

Just as Murdoch leads FOX in their direction, correct?

the problem is the left had a 50 year head start with 100 times more outlets.

You fall victim to a familiar trap. You believe that the "liberals" who voice their opinion on FOX are for real and are not guided or scripted in any way. That's actually kind of cute.

The news portion.....are you talking about Shepard Smith? He tries. MSNBC doesn't have a news portion. The entire network is opinion. CNN is a news focused network. They give you the story and in most cases are not trying to save anyone from embarrassment. That is you repeating talking points. Their staff....especially the Cuomo guy....have begun to editorialize more of late. But they haven't proven to be leftist by any stretch. Check out the Smerconish guy on Sat. morning. Who on CNN rivals Hannity or O'Reilly or The Five or Kilmeade or Doocey when it comes to straight up bullshit?

Now you're sounding like a conspiracy theory nutcase claiming that the liberals aren't really liberals.

And CNN refused to cover Fast and Furious, a huge scandal that one would have to try studiously to ignore. It's clear you're just as much a hack as they are, so you're glad to watch a news network that omits anything embarrassing about your hero Obama. To each his own.

And there's one more thing that trumps all your silly arguments. Fox News has dominated the ratings for the last decade, often getting a higher viewership than CNN and MSNBC combined. You can argue with a lot of things, but you just look stupid arguing with success.

Which of you are lying about the "strong arm" robbery?

You or the "accomplice"?

My OPINION is my opinion

You are the King of both delusion and deflection

You've been dispatched delusion boy

Because the robber was dead

Yeah. I think you did.

You're wasting your breath. like arguing with a idiot.
Just a clue dear:beer:

Forum List

Back