My Daughters and my Clothes

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Rocky Top, TN
They're daughters - of course they don't like my clothes. What should I expect - miracles? I made my last car payment last month, so took myself on a very rare shopping spree last week. Much to my surprise - my eldest liked just about everything I bought. :eek: Well, she didn't like the boots so much.

Brought out my "suede" fringed boots ... my daughter's jaw dropped. "Why?!!"

Me: "Because I liked them and I was being frivolous - besides they were on sale." :D

Daughter: :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

Elder daughter also didn't like the jeans I bought and I did take them back the next day for a refund.

Sooo ... she calls her sister. Younger sister calls Mom. Now, if there is one thing that takes priority over my clothes ... it would be the girls tormenting each other. Younger sister says, "If you really want to put [sister] over the edge - you could get some jeggings to wear with your boots!"

Me: Huh? WTF?

I'm informed about the jeggings - jeans leggings. (What would really put my eldest over the edge would be for me to get some jeggings and a pair of high heeled shoes.)

Me: "She liked the other pair of shoes." I described them to younger daughter.

Younger daughter: Well, of course she liked them! They're preppy. She's always liked preppy stuff."

Bottom line: They are both just as happy as hell that I like my stuff - I'm just not to wear any of it when I'm with one of them.:eusa_boohoo:

Jeggings : Jeans : Clothing : Women's : Target

Forum List

Back