My Cousin has stage 4 Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma please pray for her.

Mr.Nick

VIP Member
May 10, 2011
My cousin has just found out she has stage 4 Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. She has 7 kids, most of whom are in their teens and a baby.

Prayers for my cousin would be appreciated... She is only 41.

My prayers are with your family. I was diagnosed with stage 3 more than two years ago and I've been in remission two years as of December 17th. Nothing is impossible. Keep the faith.

My prayers are with your family. I was diagnosed with stage 3 more than two years ago and I've been in remission two years as of December 17th. Nothing is impossible. Keep the faith.

Thank You...

It means a lot for her and her immediate family.....

Her kids need their mother....

Thank You tho... It's a very difficult situation for our family as a whole.

Prayers certainly work and the more the merry.

Merry Christmas...

My cousin has just found out she has stage 4 Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. She has 7 kids, most of whom are in their teens and a baby.

Prayers for my cousin would be appreciated... She is only 41.

I need her name so I can speak to Jehovah and let my prayer be heard. You don't have to put it on the board.

pm me and my prayer will be a living breathing moment from the lord every minute of my day.

prayer when we are talking like this I'll have to call her name.

41 oh my she is just a baby herself.

I can't imagine the pain for the family.

Well hell's bells I am thrilled you are still alive.

You keep rocking will you? I've lost some of my family to cancer and I swear it has to be one of the worst. My daddy went down to 55 pounds. It was a nightmare.

So whatever you do stay alive and love every breath.

stage 4 is bad......

but there is hope.....a friend of mine has survived two bouts of this....she was declared cancer free last year....10 years have passed...

look at jg....he is still kicking......(hope it stays in remission )

sometimes we cling to hope cause that is all we have

i hate to say this.....but i would have a family meeting....hope is good but prefer for the worst

your family will have some hard decisions to make...

Killin' lymphoma cells with gold nano-particles...
:cool:
Road to Lymphoma Cure Could be Paved with Gold
January 23, 2013 - New study shows synthetic HDL nanoparticles with gold at their core can kill B-cell lymphoma in cultured human cells
A nanoparticle with a heart of gold could end up being enemy number one for lymphoma, and perhaps other types of cancer. A new study shows that synthetic HDL nanoparticles with gold at their core can kill B-cell lymphoma, the most common form of lymphoma, in cultured human cells. The study, conducted by C. Shad Thaxton, M.D. and Leo I. Gordon, M.D., both of Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine, also showed that the nanoparticles inhibited B-cell lymphoma tumor growth in mice.

The concept behind the science works like this: Lymphoma cells love to eat
cholesterol delivered to the cell by HDL. When the cells attach to the synthetic HDL nanoparticles, thinking they’re going to tuck into a big meal, the trap is sprung. The spongy surface of the nanoparticle sucks cholesterol out of the lymphoma cell and, in a devastating blow, the gold nanoparticle core prevents the cancer cell from acquiring the cholesterol-rich meal at the core of natural HDLs, thus starving it to death. This could mean future victims of lymphoma may be spared agonizing chemotherapy commonly administered today.

When the particle has done its job, Thaxton said, preliminary data in mice show that the nanoparticles appears to be metabolized through the liver, and eventually passed out through feces. The notion of using the nanoparticle to fight cancer was born of pure luck. In 2010, Thaxton, who originally intended for the nanoparticle to be used against heart disease, was giving a lecture on his project. Gordon, a professor of hematology/oncology was in the audience. Gordon knew that patients with advanced forms of B-cell lymphoma sometimes show decreasing levels of cholesterol. He contacted Thaxton and they began to collaborate.

MORE

Forum List

Back