MY CONSERVATIVE FRIENDS: Which of the following is true about YOU?

Which of the following is true about YOU?

• Total voters
- I try to eat organic foods and fresh foods.

Try, yes. But can't do it all of the time. Fresh just tastes better to me. Organic means nothing at all to me except higher price. Whether crops are fertilized with manure or agriproduct, it's the same chemical structure.

- I try to recycle what I can.

Yes I do.

- I try to use cloth bags for groceries instead of plastic.

Nope. I need those plastic bags for pooper-scooping - have two dogs.

- I avoid using products tested on animals.

LOL. Not in the least.

- I drive a fuel efficient car or a hybrid.

Nope. Mostly take the Metro. But when I use a car, it's not quite fuel efficient.

- I try to conserve electricity in my home.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

- My child was breastfed.

No kids.

- I try to shop at locally owned and operated stores.

Most definitely.

- Fuck that shit! I'm an AMERICAN!

Absolutely.

Last edited:
Time to share.

Which of the following is true about YOU?
I try to eat organic foods and fresh foods.

Does this include wild game? Does this include the plants you pick and eat walking outside?

I try to recycle what I can.

When it is convenient, I recycle (I use appropriate containers at work, and seperate big stuff at home)

I try to use cloth bags for groceries instead of plastic.
No, but I turn in my bags to the store

I avoid using products tested on animals.

Does this include bullets?

I drive a fuel efficient car or a hybrid.

I drive a vehicle to get the most use out of it

I try to conserve electricity in my home.

Does that make you fiscally conservative, DA!

My child was breastfed.

Is that fiscally conservative, DA

I try to shop at locally owned and operated stores.

Until they screw me (I'm not from here) or provide bad service

Fuck that shit! I'm an AMERICAN!

I do eat organic foods and fresh foods. .

I do recycle everything I can.

I don't use cloth bags for groceries instead of plastic but i try not to get a bag unless i have more than 5 items

I avoid using products tested on animals, no gillette for me.

I don't drive a fuel efficient car or a hybrid. My truck gets 18mpg and my subaru gets between 6 and 30 depending on my mood :).

I conserve electricity in my home, I use mercury death bulbs and have since last decade, I do it because I'm frugal with my cash. I do run the AC a lot though.

No Kids

I ALWAYS shop at locally owned and operated stores, screw wal-mart.

I'm an AMERICAN and would never think that saying "fuck that shit" makes me more of an american.

There ya go toxi, i even voted

EDIT: Do i get a prize for being the only voter?

Last edited:
Uhh.. I bought some cloth bags from the grocery store once...but never remembered to take them with me, so gave up.

Drive a 2008 Rav4. Fuel efficient? I think not. But goes really really fast. :D

Fresh foods? Sure. If something jumps out and says "Eat me!".

I shop whichever store has the crap I want - makes no difference if it's mom & pop, or a large chain.

Conserve electricity? Hell yes. My electric bills run upwards of $300 a month during winter. :eek:

- I try to eat organic foods and fresh foods.
Yes. Fresh anyway, "organic" doesn't mean much when you hear about some of the stuff that passes for organic.

- I try to recycle what I can.
Yes. We have a separate container and everything.

- I try to use cloth bags for groceries instead of plastic.
Sometimes. A lot of the canvas bags are cheap and the handles tear off. And I use the plastic bags as trash can liners in the bathrooms.

- I avoid using products tested on animals.
When I can, but it's hard to keep up with that kind of stuff.

- I drive a fuel efficient car or a hybrid.
Yes. I recently got a new car and it gets a little over 30 MPG

- I buy the curly light bulbs. I'm not sure whatever you can do.

My child was breastfed.
Don't have kids yet, but I don't know why I wouldn't. I always thought it was the libs that were anti-breast feeding.

- To a degree, but a lot of the time they are super over priced and the owners are surly. But yea when I can I do, but I'm not going to go out of my way to pay more and be snarled at either.

I'm guessing these are all things that good libs do. it's funny, I know a fair amount of well off libs and I doubt most of them do even half of those things.

I smoke drink and eat fast food.
I don't recycle cuz ny fuckin landlord wnt give me no cans.
I don't drive a car cus I don't take no fuckin tests.
I get free milk for da baby and babys dada say that breast milk taste nasty!

Oops wrong thread.

(If it wasn't fresh, why would anyone eat it? Organic is overrated)

(I've been doing that long before it was popular, may stop now)

(Oh hell no!)

(Animal testing is better than human testing)

I drive a fuel efficient car or a hybrid.
(I have a "fuel efficient car" but I prefer my truck. If I can afford it, it's no ones business what I drive)

(Doesn't everyone do this?)

My child was breastfed.
(Both of them. What's so important about that?)

(My wife does sometimes, but It really doesn't matter to me)

Fuck that shit! I'm an AMERICAN!
(You forgot two options. "The Jews" and "I Blame Bush")

(If it wasn't fresh, why would anyone eat it? Organic is overrated)

(I've been doing that long before it was popular, may stop now)

(Oh hell no!)

(Animal testing is better than human testing)....

Not necessarily... Depends who you ask. :badgrin:

I don't get the big fuck with animal testing. I'm an animal lover, but I also believe in the food-chain. How did we get to where we are on the food chain? Intelligence & technology. Otherwise, lions would f%^k you up!~. Point is, do you eat meat?

If not, I can understand the "no animal testing," but when a lab-guy cures cancer by testing on rats or monkeys, or anything lower than us on the chain, I will be more than happy to accept the cure shall I ever be diagnosed.

Do I like Razor bumps? In this society, being presentable plays a minor role in career advancement, thus playing a role in yours and your family's prosperity. It also helps you get laid and reproduce, keeping the family structure in tact. After-shave, shampoos, etc. etc., go ahead and test them.

3950020493_617b6d148a_o.gif

Well I'm not conservative but we started a garden this year and you have NEVER tasted spinch until you have had it grow in your back yard.

We do our best to recycle. They just started a new program where you don't have to sort it all out so it should increase recycleing in my town.

We do use cloth shopping bags. Hell they are stronger so you never need to worry about tearing.

Too hard to find out who does and who does not but if there were non animal certified I would galdly pay more for those products to spare animals horrible suffering.

I drive the cars I can afford. A '99 Grand Am GT gets maybe 20 MPG. My wife has a '98 Passat with a real cool trip comp that shows instand MPG I take it as a challenge and got as high as 30 MPG on a mixed highway surface street trip. YEAH!

I do try to conserve electricity I installed two ceiling fans to help keep the house confortable.

N/A

Yeah we bought a BEAUTIFUL solid wood dresser with bering slids for the drarwes and GREAT craftsmanship. So not only USA but I bought IDAHO and I couldn't be happier.

I do those things BECAUSE I am American and because it is a STEP to become a better cleaner more healthy enviroment. It will also reduce our need for products from foriegn countries to provide products we can EASILY produce here.

I think if all new cars had advanced trip computers would help a lot. On my wife's Passat it has a running average MPG that you can reset after fuel up. It also has one that resets after the car has set for a couple of hours so you get instant stats. Instant MPG ave MPG it is AWESOME I try to get my car to fourth at 200 RPM because I'm getting like 50 MPG.....You try to slow down gradually and avoid stoping if at all possible.......Yellow lights may be run on occasion. But I tell you it is actually FUN to try to beat my best MPG. I do tend to run some yellow lights because stopping and starting brings the avg down pretty quick.

Forum List

Back