I ran out of rep: Thead number 172

Yeah, I just realized yesterday that you can only give out a certain amount within a 24 hour period. I like givng it out, too.

(Thx, Pilgrim, btw.)

o hell i am trying to rep ravi...cause of that hannity prick giving her his big old minus 4 ..ding

okay i cant rep ravi again till i spread rep....but then i spread rep go back to ravi and i have given out too much rep...its a boone doggle i tellz ya...

if i am around i normally give out all the rep i can...i think there should be something that tells yo u how long you you are out for...

Positive feedback goes a long way. I like giving rep for funny stuff, pretty pics always get rep from me, and good points, especially when I don't agree.

Alright....now I'm going to feel silly asking this but exactly how do you give "rep". There are a couple I'd like to be able to but haven't figured out how yet.........Hey! I'm only a blond by choice for those that had that cross their minds!!!

Alright....now I'm going to feel silly asking this but exactly how do you give "rep". There are a couple I'd like to be able to but haven't figured out how yet.........Hey! I'm only a blond by choice for those that had that cross their minds!!!
LOL. A lot of my friends tell me I am the only blonde they know with brunette hair. Day-to-day common sense is not a strong suit for me.

Positive feedback goes a long way. I like giving rep for funny stuff, pretty pics always get rep from me, and good points, especially when I don't agree.

AlaskaSunset019.jpg

And yet, not a single one of you people repped me today.
I see how you are.

Don't look at me.. *I* returned all (well, most) of the rep *I* got today.. Not *my* fault you weren't on that list.

THe nerve of some people.

LOL Si Modo....thanks for the laugh after a truely horrendous afternoon yesterday. I gotta tell you though...I've learned to use the "blondness" to my advantage. My hubby always tells people when he sees me getting mad, "oh crap, the redhead in her is about to escape".

LOL Si Modo....thanks for the laugh after a truely horrendous afternoon yesterday. I gotta tell you though...I've learned to use the "blondness" to my advantage. My hubby always tells people when he sees me getting mad, "oh crap, the redhead in her is about to escape".

:lol: I like that..

I dyed mine a goloden brown with a hint of burgandy, so the red's well hidden...but everything that accompanies it is still there. :)

Forum List

Back