Debate Now My Challenge To Waltky - War On Police

Buck111

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2016
On the big blue marble
You say there is a war on police in the U.S.; I say there is a war on the people by the police in the U.S.
I challenge you to debate our opinions on this topic.

My rules are simple:
1) Keep it civil and based in facts.
2) Be respectful.
3) Copying and pasting is fine as long as what is copied and pasted is factual and not opinions.
4) You will get six posts and I will get five posts (not counting this one since it is my challenge post). In other words, I will get the first post and you will get the last post. Your responding post of acceptance will not be used against your six posts as long as you are not posting an argument.

I ask that nobody beside myself and Waltky post in this debate. I further ask that, should somebody besides the two of us post, the moderator of this thread delete their comments. Thank you.

Being a police officer barely cracks the top 10 of America's most dangerous jobs, yet we worship and revere police officers like navy SEALS jumping headlong into certain death.

America's 10 most dangerous jobs

It doesn't make sense. There is no war on police. Is there a police war on citizens? I wouldn't go that far. Mainly, the United States simply gives police free rein to kill its citizens to a degree that no other civilized country on earth does. If there is a police "war on citizens", it's been going on for DECADES.

20141213_USC577.png

Forum List

Back