My Cat Amazed Me Today and It Was Also Hilarious 😂

Thunk It's better than nine dogs. At least cats are easier to take care of. 🤣

My cat amazed me today.
He actually did what I told him. He might be hanging with the dog next door.

bigboy1aa.jpg

big-boy1a.jpg

DSC_4728-web.jpg

Bigboy.

I have some pictures of my cat on my computer but it's hard to get when she's currently on my lap.

I also love mice and Chinchillas but with little space for Chinchillas and having a predatory cat around that isn't a good idea right now, but they're so cute. 🥰

One thing that struck me as funny...I heard kitty crying out the kitchen window (which is in the front yard).

I was like WTF? Kitty doesn't leave the back yard & I could tell by the cry she was lost. So I open the front door and call her. She clearly does not recognize the house (from the front) but she recognizes me...so she comes in...and everything looks backwards to her.

She usually comes in the back door so her food & poop box would be on her right...but now they are on her left and she's not happy about it.

So she starts bitching at me...like I rearranged the furniture or something. I'm like...don't bitch at me...I didn't do nuthin.

One thing that struck me as funny...I heard kitty crying out the kitchen window (which is in the front yard).

I was like WTF? Kitty doesn't leave the back yard & I could tell by the cry she was lost. So I open the front door and call her. She clearly does not recognize the house (from the front) but she recognizes me...so she comes in...and everything looks backwards to her.

She usually comes in the back door so her food & poop box would be on her right...but now they are on her left and she's not happy about it.

So she starts bitching at me...like I rearranged the furniture or something. I'm like...don't bitch at me...I didn't do nuthin.

Did she get lessons from Joe Biden or something?

This is for anybody who says that cats are not smart. They just only do things when they feel like it, but it also helps that these kitties appear to have a wonderful relationship with their owners. :)

Did she get lessons from Joe Biden or something?

I don't think her eyesight is all that great and I haven't ruled out the possibility of brain damage from the abuse and starvation.

She was a fur covered skeleton the first time we met.

If she wanders outside the fence she gets lost & starts to cry.

I don't think her eyesight is all that great and I haven't ruled out the possibility of brain damage from the abuse and starvation.

She was a fur covered skeleton the first time we met.

If she wanders outside the fence she gets lost & starts to cry.

Poor Kitty.

Forum List

Back