My "advice" for Republican presidential candidates

1. I'm a US citizen, I have rights that illegals do not have.
Have these assylum seekers been convicted of anything?
2. Human Trafficking is for "exploitive purposes" such as "sex slaves", or "forced labor". Neither of which applies to a fucking plane ride.
Yeah, Insantis and Abbit are exploiting the powerless by shipping them thousands of miles away.

Besides all of these facts I can pound you with all fucking day...

How about this.

Do you think it is a Christian thing to do?

Do you think it is polite to treat people this way?

If the answer to any of the above is "no"...why in the world would you support it?

Get ready for the ride into answering questions with questions as a fig leaf to cover that you're supporting human trafficking.

You're that far gone.

Have these assylum seekers been convicted of anything?

Yeah, Insantis and Abbit are exploiting the powerless by shipping them thousands of miles away.

How about this.

If the answer to any of the above is "no"...why in the world would you support it?

Get ready for the ride into answering questions with questions as a fig leaf to cover that you're supporting human trafficking.

You're that far gone.
You will kill the Christians. Progs have used the Christian thing to do until we are not living in a nation resembling it in many areas. At the same time, we need massive taxation to support the Prog ways of pushing irresponsible ways for individuals and then having to pay for the results. The truth is people are leaving areas where there is anarchy promoted from a major political party to increase their power.

InSantis is a fan of human trafficking and a world class a-hole.

This is a prime example of a person that has zero ability to discern anything, let alone a good candidate for public office. If it has an 'R' after it's name, these types are trained to lie, attack, hate, vilify, i.e. set out to destroy that person from the moment any campaign starts. None of this will end with Trump when he leaves the scene, it's not about Trump, and whoever follows him will be subject to the same corrupt treatment that he has seen over the last 8 years.

Sending illegals from a state that doesn't want them to a "sanctuary state" is NOT human trafficking dumbass.
Did you see the movie "The Sound of Freedom"? You would understand that the Biden admin is enabling real human trafficking by the cartels.

human trafficking: noun
  1. A criminal activity in which people are recruited, harbored, transported, bought, or kidnapped to serve an exploitative purpose, such as sexual slavery, forced labor, or child soldiery.

It doesn't care, it's only here to lie and spread hate, that's it's only mission.

I'll do this in order of polling...

Trump :salute: stay safe. Humanity needs you. Treat yourself like that.

Ron... Yo dog... WHY? Them Bush guys told you shit and you believed them. Just cuz they got an SR-71 doesn't make them RIGHT. Here's my advice you should take... DROP OUT NOW!!! and endorse Trump. Admit you were wrong. Be humble and "Americans" will forgive. If you get your way and you become the nominee, you'll be in jail within weeks.

Haley... Repent. They call you Dick Cheney in High heels. This is false. Dick Cheney is smart. You know not what you do.

Vivek... Dude. I like you a lot. Stick with it and fight for freedom. Seek "real" spiritual advice from "real" spiritual people and surround yourself with them at all times. Only your underestimation of evil can harm you. Failure to do this will be your end. Acceptance of this will bring you greatness.

Christy... Repent. Drop out. Endorse Trump. Come clean publicly. God will smile on you and I'll get an at a boy. Hell isn't all bad...

Last I wanna call out Pence and Scott. Holy Shit guys are you going to burn. Christy will be the guy put in charge of making sure your furnace is hot. Repent NOW and beg for forgiveness. God does not like his brand name abused. You'll see. If you humble yourself and do the right thing, you'll be forgiven.
After you sober up, can you repost this?

God does not like his brand name abused.
Which "God"?
Quetzalcoatl? Yahweh? Allah? Brahman? The three Christian ones?
-------------------------------------------------------------

Definitely not a cult.
Definitely not.
Just a QAnon-coven of ill-educated Squeaky Frommes?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Sending illegals from a state that doesn't want them to a "sanctuary state" is NOT human trafficking dumbass.
Well, if you deceive desperate folks for your own personal purposes and then load on airplanes under false pretenses.....that's immoral, and that is 'trafficking'. Duh!
(and no, my avatar will NOT call you a 'dumbass')

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Human Trafficking is for "exploitive purposes"
See above.
-----------------------------------------------------------

You voted for a sex trafficking, child sacrifice party cult.
Mac nailed it.
QAnon is back on the forum....coming straight from the Bizarro Desk...with a lunch-stop at Comet Pizza's basement abattoir.

I love this bar.

Mac nailed it.
QAnon is back on the forum....coming straight from the Bizarro Desk...with a lunch-stop at Comet Pizza's basement abattoir.
I love this bar.
You have to appreciate their willingness to just lay it out there.

The weird thing is, they'll deny it and attack when you point it out.

Not sure what that means.

Have these asylum seekers been convicted of anything?

How about this.
You're that far gone.
1. The illegals broke US Immigration Laws. Biden is a traitor for allowing US enemies to sneak foreign agents into the US.

2. LOL!! here we go...
a. Separation of Church and State. Breaking US Law is the issue.
b. Breaking US Law is the issue.
c. Open Borders is enabling the cartels Human Trafficking. Watch "The Sound of Freedom".

You can't get around illegal entry into the US. I support immigration, but LEGAL immigration.

Well, if you deceive desperate folks for your own personal purposes and then load on airplanes under false pretenses.....that's immoral, and that is 'trafficking'. Duh! (and no, my avatar will NOT call you a 'dumbass')

I love this bar.
"Human Trafficking" is to be a "sex slave" or for "forced labor". Read the actual definition, not your ebonics definition, dumbass.

Not sure what that means.

What it means ----for me, is amusement. Sorta like doing the Time's crossword puzzle.

I visit this gossip-board in the mornings as an entertainment venue. I don't come here as a proselytizer. Though, I will often attempt to bring a bit of my flavor of reality-think to some view or suggestion from one of the Humpity Trumpities.

The RWNJ Squeaky Frommes who offer their insights here don't appear to be Mensa. I don't mean that disrespectfully, rather, they refuse to look for, or consider other explanations for some development or action that they observe. They offer shallowly 'reactive' thinking....instead of considering alternative interpretations or views.

Which, in my view....one has gotta do.
To ask oneself ---"Hmm, is there another thoughtful way to view that?"

Still, it is the internet. And we are anonymous. No harm, no foul. And, as my avatar has offered before: Better the RWNJ/MAGA/QAnon'rs use this forum to vent......then loading up their AR-15 and shooting up the PigglyWiggly.

So it is cathartic for them.

All good.

I'll do this in order of polling...

Trump :salute: stay safe. Humanity needs you. Treat yourself like that.

Ron... Yo dog... WHY? Them Bush guys told you shit and you believed them. Just cuz they got an SR-71 doesn't make them RIGHT. Here's my advice you should take... DROP OUT NOW!!! and endorse Trump. Admit you were wrong. Be humble and "Americans" will forgive. If you get your way and you become the nominee, you'll be in jail within weeks.

Haley... Repent. They call you Dick Cheney in High heels. This is false. Dick Cheney is smart. You know not what you do.

Vivek... Dude. I like you a lot. Stick with it and fight for freedom. Seek "real" spiritual advice from "real" spiritual people and surround yourself with them at all times. Only your underestimation of evil can harm you. Failure to do this will be your end. Acceptance of this will bring you greatness.

Christy... Repent. Drop out. Endorse Trump. Come clean publicly. God will smile on you and I'll get an at a boy. Hell isn't all bad...

Last I wanna call out Pence and Scott. Holy Shit guys are you going to burn. Christy will be the guy put in charge of making sure your furnace is hot. Repent NOW and beg for forgiveness. God does not like his brand name abused. You'll see. If you humble yourself and do the right thing, you'll be forgiven.
My advice for the GOP is to actually become an opposition party.

Yes, good luck with that.

:auiqs.jpg:

1. The illegals broke US Immigration Laws. Biden is a traitor for allowing US enemies to sneak foreign agents into the US.
Your blob had illegal immigration too. Right? But somehow that won’t be illegal now...will it?
2. LOL!! here we go...
a. Separation of Church and State. Breaking US Law is the issue.
I’m asking you if it is a Christian thing to do. Is it a nice thing to do? IF not...why are you supporting it?
c. Open Borders is enabling the cartels Human Trafficking. Watch "The Sound of Freedom".

You can't get around illegal entry into the US. I support immigration, but LEGAL immigration.
Yeah sure. You also support human trafficking and being insanely cruel to people who have zero protection.

You and Desantis and Abbit are all pieces of shit.

Your blob had illegal immigration too. Right? But somehow that won’t be illegal now...will it?

I’m asking you if it is a Christian thing to do. Is it a nice thing to do? IF not...why are you supporting it?
Yeah sure. You also support human trafficking and being insanely cruel to people who have zero protection. You and Desantis and Abbit are all pieces of shit.
1. Trump built the wall and implemented the "Remain in Mexico" policy. Only legal immigrants were allowed into the US after vetting.
Biden is letting criminals and terrorists into the US without any vetting.

2. Being Christian or nice has nothing to do with protecting the US from terrorism as per US Immigration Law dumbass. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

3. Critiques from Low-IQ democrats has no value. Enjoy your stupidity and vacuousness, you must be a public school product.

1. Trump built the wall and implemented the "Remain in Mexico" policy. Only legal immigrants were allowed into the US after vetting.
Biden is letting criminals and terrorists into the US without any vetting.
Sure...and the illegals who just came across the border. Trump is a traitor for that too right?
2. Being Christian or nice has nothing to do with protecting the US from terrorism as per US Immigration Law dumbass. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.
So you’re for needless cruelty to those who can’t defend themselves. Says quite a bit about you. You have nothing in common with Christian values.
3. Critiques from Low-IQ democrats has no value. Enjoy your stupidity and vacuousness, you must be a public school product.
At least I graduated and know enough to realize what is right and what is wrong. You have no such encumbrance it seems.

Karma’s a bitch and I hope it comes for you right soon.

Sure...and the illegals who just came across the border. Trump is a traitor for that too right?

So you’re for needless cruelty to those who can’t defend themselves. Says quite a bit about you. You have nothing in common with Christian values.

At least I graduated and know enough to realize what is right and what is wrong. You have no such encumbrance it seems.
Karma’s a bitch and I hope it comes for you right soon.
1. Your post makes no sense. Trump stopped illegal immigration, Biden has open borders. Biden is the traitor, not Trump.

2. Enforcing US Immigration Law is not cruel, it is stopping criminality. If you want to enter the US do it legally.

3. I have no fears about Karma. Enjoy the 2024 voting season and putting all your hopes on senile Joe and stupid Kamala.

Forum List

Back