Must-See Joe Biden Video~ Not doctored.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018

Insane ramblings about how he would sit in a swimming pool with black children and show then his hairy legs and he let them play with the blonde hair on his legs and then mentioned roaches and babbled more incoherent gibberish...and he ALMOSTVFORGOT he isn't supposed to fondle that little black girl at his side....Jill must have been in front of him shaking her finger at him to remind the old fool!

If you set this to music, it would be illegal to post on the Internet.

Insane ramblings about how he would sit in a swimming pool with black children and show then his hairy legs and he let them play with the blonde hair on his legs and then mentioned roaches and babbled more incoherent gibberish...and he ALMOSTVFORGOT he isn't supposed to fondle that little black girl at his side....Jill must have been in front of him shaking her finger at him to remind the old fool!
Simply incredible. And the MOST incredible thing about Groper Joe is he's the Dems' front runner for president! I really hope he wins the Dems' primary. He would be absolutely clobbered by Trump. I can't see him winning more than 10-15 states.

Simply incredible. And the MOST incredible thing about Groper Joe is he's the Dems' front runner for president! I really hope he wins the Dems' primary. He would be absolutely clobbered by Trump. I can't see him winning more than 10-15 states.
Trump's gonna make sausage out of that imbecile.

It's Hillary's for the asking. She got the Replicant face, she's going to announce that she'll gladly accept the nomination.

OMFG! This guy wants to be in charge of our nuclear arsenal? He’s a kook. If he didn’t have handlers I bet he would walk into a laundromat and try to order a cheeseburger from the attendant.

It's Hillary's for the asking. She got the Replicant face, she's going to announce that she'll gladly accept the nomination.
But she would pass out and fall down the stairs walking up to the podium to accept it. :auiqs.jpg:

The Bidens like blacks...

His great-grandaddy even owned a few!!!
Apparently Creepy Joe only likes the little ones, especially when they rub his sweaty legs and sit on his bulging lap.

OMFG!! I'm so happy he's the leading candidate!

OMFG!! I'm so happy he's the leading candidate!
625f50d5884e580264cf118bf4c60e0ab77fad989c284c87204397c62713877f.jpg

Forum List

Back