Muslims would NEVER burn the Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both the New Testament (Bible) and the Old Testament (Torah) are spoken of in the Quran.

And thus are held sacred by all muslims.

That is why you will NEVER hear about Muslims burning the Bible.

I presume this post is a kind of response to the news that some fanatics are burning Korans, right?

Although I understand that this is an affront to you, know that book burners are plainly too stupid to understand that one cannot burn a idea because ideas live in the hearts of men.

One cannot destroy a good idea by fire.

One can only replace an idea with a better one.

Australia : Muslim Students Urinate, Spit On Then Burn Bible
Justify This!: Australia : Muslim Students Urinate, Spit On Then Burn Bible

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Islam version of "tolerance"?

I think Christendom will survive, don't you?

I don't know if this news especially upsets you. I hope not.

But KNOW that theirs is ALSO an exercise in futility.

Don't get stampeded by the actions of notwits, Hister.

Your faith doesn't exist on paper.
you missed the point, Sunniman claims muslims would never burn the bible
yet several examples were shown that not to be the case
however, i think the response of the school in Australia was perfect
Sure there are thugs and hooligans who break into churches, mosques, and synagoges, to cause destruction of property and to steal things.

Heck, that happens all too often here in America.

What I was refering to was that you won't see an organized Bible burning event lead by a Muslim religious leader.

As we muslims hold the Bible and the Torah to be sacred books sent down from Allah to guide mankind.

Will you see Christians demonstrating by burning or defacing Islam countries flags when a muslim (moderate or radical) defaces a Bible?

Will you see Christians sending death threats and assasins to "idiots" (even though they have the "right") to those that deface the Bible or even demonstrate against Christianity?

Will you see Christians "indoctrinating" their children to hate anyone that isn't Christian?

Will you see Christians destroying cultural artifacts, so they can deny that any other religion existed before Christianity?

Will "you" have the courage to answer these questions, truthfully?

I think Christendom will survive, don't you?

I don't know if this news especially upsets you. I hope not.

But KNOW that theirs is ALSO an exercise in futility.

Don't get stampeded by the actions of notwits, Hister.

Your faith doesn't exist on paper.
Sure there are thugs and hooligans who break into churches, mosques, and synagoges, to cause destruction of property and to steal things.

What I was refering to was that you won't see an organized Bible burning event lead by a Muslim religious leader.

As we muslims hold the Bible and the Torah to be sacred books sent down from Allah to guide mankind.

Than why don't you follow what is in it?

Wrong Sunni Man,

In Pakistan Muslims burned a church and Bibles as well as desecrating crosses and Bibles in Gaza.

Oh i see, so the actual books and words are all right because the korans says so?

Its just the people that follow them that are the infidels that must be converted or killed.

So no Fatwas on books just people.

Right, check. Gotcha.

Wrong Sunni Man,

In Pakistan Muslims burned a church and Bibles as well as desecrating crosses and Bibles in Gaza.

WELL WE BEST UP EM THEN..THATS HOW IT WORKS RIGHT ? YOU KILL ONE OF MY BUDDIES I MASSACRE YOUR WHOLE VILLAGE.. A FEW OF YOU FLY TWO PLANES INTO OUR BUILDINGS.. WE ARE GOING RAIN HELL FROM THE SKY DAY AND NIGHT UPON YOUR WHOLE COUNTRY...YOU MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS SEEM MORE TROUBLE THAN YOU ARE WORTH SOMETIMES...SOMETIMES IT SEEMS WE SHOULD JUST LET YA ALL HAVE AT IT AND LET GOD SORT IT OUT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8bg_jxWFgA]YouTube - Jock Jams - Lets Get Ready To Rumble (Remix)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ-oaUqvAS8]YouTube - Islamic Fundamentalists Destroy Ancient Statue of the Buddha[/ame]

Both the New Testament (Bible) and the Old Testament (Torah) are spoken of in the Quran.

Never ever? I'm sure there is something somewhere.

The Quran is not mentioned in the Old or New Testament. So Christians (or Jews for that matter) would not find it sacred at all.

We also have freedom of Speech in the United States. People are allowed to make political statements. Even ones that are completely rude and stupid, like burning Qurans.

Can I ask, when was the last time you read the Old and New Testament?

Wow Ignorance on an epic level.

Muslims regularly not only burnt bibles but churches and attempted to remove all signs of Christianity from places the conquered.

And yet they are BANNED in Islamic run countries. You can literally be put to death for openly carrying one in public or for importing any into the Country. Go figure.
There are around 70 Islamic or majority muslim countries.

Most have Christian populations and allow churches to be built.

example: Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey, Iraq, Syria, Malaysia, etc.

So which counties are you saying have these laws?

my under understanding is Saudi customs will confiscate a bible if they see it in your bags, it get mulched there after......is that true?

Hey Sunnidiot, you're really swinging for the fences with this thread, ain't ya?

And yes, you DO see Christians persecuting non Christians in modern times. Ever watch "Jesus Camp"? It was a movie put out by Ted Haggard before he got caught with a gay meth prostitute.

By the way y'all........know who else was a big fan of book burning? Adolf Hitler.

Than why don't you follow what is in it?
We do follow the parts of the Bible and Torah that agree wih the Quran.

Will you see Christians demonstrating by burning or defacing Islam countries flags when a muslim (moderate or radical) defaces a Bible?

Will you see Christians sending death threats and assasins to "idiots" (even though they have the "right") to those that deface the Bible or even demonstrate against Christianity?

Will you see Christians "indoctrinating" their children to hate anyone that isn't Christian?

Will you see Christians destroying cultural artifacts, so they can deny that any other religion existed before Christianity?

Will "you" have the courage to answer these questions, truthfully?
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back