Muslims would NEVER burn the Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure there are thugs and hooligans who break into churches, mosques, and synagoges, to cause destruction of property and to steal things.

Heck, that happens all too often here in America.

What I was refering to was that you won't see an organized Bible burning event lead by a Muslim religious leader.

As we muslims hold the Bible and the Torah to be sacred books sent down from Allah to guide mankind.

Will you see Christians demonstrating by burning or defacing Islam countries flags when a muslim (moderate or radical) defaces a Bible?

Will you see Christians sending death threats and assasins to "idiots" (even though they have the "right") to those that deface the Bible or even demonstrate against Christianity?

Will you see Christians "indoctrinating" their children to hate anyone that isn't Christian?

Will you see Christians destroying cultural artifacts, so they can deny that any other religion existed before Christianity?

Will "you" have the courage to answer these questions, truthfully?
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes
wrong on ALL counts

Sure there are thugs and hooligans who break into churches, mosques, and synagoges, to cause destruction of property and to steal things.

What I was refering to was that you won't see an organized Bible burning event lead by a Muslim religious leader.

As we muslims hold the Bible and the Torah to be sacred books sent down from Allah to guide mankind.

Will you see Christians demonstrating by burning or defacing Islam countries flags when a muslim (moderate or radical) defaces a Bible?

Will you see Christians sending death threats and assasins to "idiots" (even though they have the "right") to those that deface the Bible or even demonstrate against Christianity?

Will you see Christians "indoctrinating" their children to hate anyone that isn't Christian?

Will you see Christians destroying cultural artifacts, so they can deny that any other religion existed before Christianity?

I guess we'll just have to wait and see if you are right....:rolleyes:

I guess we'll just have to wait and see if you are right....:rolleyes:
hes already been proven wrong

If its okay for Americans to burn the U.S. flag when they are angry with the government, then Americans should be able to burn the Koran if they believe, as members of this Gainesville church do, that the teachings of Mohammed lead to immoral and unchristian acts, such as the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Anyone who truly values freedom will support their right to publicly express their beliefs. Muslims who emigrate to America choose to live in a country populated by a people whose government protects their right to express their opinion and who feel free to exercise that right. If they dont like it then they can choose to go back to their country of origin where such actions are banned.

Last edited:

Than why don't you follow what is in it?
We do follow the parts of the Bible and Torah that agree wih the Quran.

Convenient no?

Islam is by far the most intolerant religion on this earth. They have routinely burned Churches down and slaughtered innocent Christians all over the world for many years. If you think what i'm saying is wrong or "Islamophobic" then i urge you to go visit a Muslim country and see for yourself. Christians in most Muslim nations fear for their lives on a daily basis. Islam is not tolerant of other religions. Islamic teachings do not teach such tolerance.

So yes,burning Korans is wrong but it in no way compares to what Muslims are doing to Christians,Buddhists,and Hindus all around this world. If you think things are comparable,you really are incredibly ignorant and in denial. Our nation allows its people the freedom to burn Bibles or Korans and I for one am very happy & grateful for that. If Muslims want to burn their nations down and kill people over a couple of kooks burning Korans in America,than so be it. That's just more hateful ignorance on their part.

Last edited:
Both the New Testament (Bible) and the Old Testament (Torah) are spoken of in the Quran.

And thus are held sacred by all muslims.

That is why you will NEVER hear about Muslims burning the Bible.

They might not, but they would most certainly ban a Bible, or punish a person caught with a Bible. They also might imprison someone for converting, and sometimes they behead people on religious grounds.

I think Christendom will survive, don't you?

Frankly, I will be surprised if it does in the long run. Christians have become relatively passive. It's good for their message, but bad for long-term survival. Some of them may talk big, and the nut that's burning Korans is making a symbolic gesture, but if he were required to put his matchbook down and go fight, he would likely piss on himself.

arent we a country of free speech?. I thought burning books was a form of political expression, like burning the flag.

second, what idiot said "we will anger muzzies, and they will kill more u.s. troops, like they wouldnt already?

islamophobia: any legitiminate criticism or islam , or any offensive critique or dare i say it islam

I dont get it with some people. criticize islam, youre a bigot... criticize cristianity and youre a hero :cuckoo:

Islam is by far the most intolerant religion on this earth. They have routinely burned Churches down and slaughtered innocent Christians all over the world for many years. If you think what i'm saying is wrong or "Islamophobic" then i urge you to go visit a Muslim country and see for yourself. Christians in most Muslim nations fear for their lives on a daily basis. Islam is not tolerant of other religions. Islamic teachings do not teach such tolerance.

So yes,burning Korans is wrong but it in no way compares to what Muslims are doing to Christians,Buddhists,and Hindus all around this world. If you think things are comparable,you really are incredibly ignorant and in denial. Our nation allows its people the freedom to burn Bibles or Korans and I for one am very happy & grateful for that. If Muslims want to burn their nations down and kill people over a couple of kooks burning Korans in America,than so be it. That's just more hateful ignorance on their part.

Can I ask, when was the last time you read the Old and New Testament?

I have read the entire Bible many times cover to cover.

Before I converted to Islam.

I used to hold Bible studies at my home, teach Sunday School, and have even preached in the Church.

You used to have Bible studies?

Can you explain to me how a book that is considered as Holy as the Torah got corrupted after it was written? While you do that, I need you to explain how older copies of it that have been found, like the Dead Sea Scrolls, are almost exact copies, word for word, of the existing manuscripts? Explain to me how Christians managed to go back in time and change the text of documents that existed before they were born, because that is the only possible explanation for the claim made by Islam that Christians corrupted the Bible after Jesus, and that was why Allah, had to do all start over with Muhammad.

Why is it Allah, who can do anything, cannot remember that he told a different story the first time? Why could he not even keep the story straight long enough for Muhammad to spew it out of his illiterate mouth and let others write it down for him?

How can you claim that Islam says the Bible is Holy at the same time they claim it is a lie? Is it a holy lie?

Or is it simply that Islam is the lie.

Occam's razor.

Well wingbag its obvious, all those scripture before and during the life of mohammd were planted to make it look like mohammad was a liar, see those jews, they plan , but allah is a better planner.
Didnt you read the idiotic quran?

I have read the entire Koran many times cover to cover.

Before I converted to Christianity.

I used to run a Madrassa in my home. No females allowed of course. As a Muslim, I used to think I was superior to everybody else, then Christianity showed me the light.

I have read the entire Koran many times cover to cover.

Before I converted to Christianity.

I used to run a Madrassa in my home. No females allowed of course. As a Muslim, I used to think I was superior to everybody else, then Christianity showed me the light.

Troll detected.

Can I ask, when was the last time you read the Old and New Testament?

I have read the entire Bible many times cover to cover.

Before I converted to Islam.

I used to hold Bible studies at my home, teach Sunday School, and have even preached in the Church.

You used to have Bible studies?

Can you explain to me how a book that is considered as Holy as the Torah got corrupted after it was written? While you do that, I need you to explain how older copies of it that have been found, like the Dead Sea Scrolls, are almost exact copies, word for word, of the existing manuscripts? Explain to me how Christians managed to go back in time and change the text of documents that existed before they were born, because that is the only possible explanation for the claim made by Islam that Christians corrupted the Bible after Jesus, and that was why Allah, had to do all start over with Muhammad.

Why is it Allah, who can do anything, cannot remember that he told a different story the first time? Why could he not even keep the story straight long enough for Muhammad to spew it out of his illiterate mouth and let others write it down for him?

How can you claim that Islam says the Bible is Holy at the same time they claim it is a lie? Is it a holy lie?

Or is it simply that Islam is the lie.

Occam's razor.
You sound like a VERY confused individual. :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back