Muslims Welcome St. Paul Police Hijab!

Perhaps the next step, is to allow turbans, and "yamaka's" so one can denote their religious preference while doing police work? Where is the atheists, and the unforgiving left on a separation of religion and government?

Muslims-Welcome-St-Paul-Police-Hijab.jpg

More... Muslims Welcome St. Paul Police Hijab - Americas - News - OnIslam.net

Good, no religion is better another and should have no preference over the other,and that's what makes Christians mad ,they are losing their preference . people who won't accept the demographic shift in america will be marginalized. in nyc pd jews can wear yumakas

Last edited:
Perhaps the next step, is to allow turbans, and "yamaka's" so one can denote their religious preference while doing police work? Where is the atheists, and the unforgiving left on a separation of religion and government?

Muslims-Welcome-St-Paul-Police-Hijab.jpg

More... Muslims Welcome St. Paul Police Hijab - Americas - News - OnIslam.net

Good, no religion is better another and should have no preference over the other,and that's what makes Christians mad ,they are losing their preference . people who won't accept the demographic shift in america will be marginalized. in nyc pd jews can wear yumakas

Link for that supposed fact?

The "next step"?

I don't know about anywhere else, but Jewish NYPD officers have been allowed to wear a yarmulke as part of their uniform for years now.

They do? I live there, and haven't seen that.... They are allowed to wear baseball caps in the summer, though!.... You have a link to that?

POLICE BRUTALITY? Woman Says NYPD's First Hasidic Cop Grabbed and Pinched Breasts, Punched Her - FailedMessiah.com

The joys of multiculturalism!

The "next step"?

I don't know about anywhere else, but Jewish NYPD officers have been allowed to wear a yarmulke as part of their uniform for years now.

They do? I live there, and haven't seen that.... They are allowed to wear baseball caps in the summer, though!.... You have a link to that?

POLICE BRUTALITY? Woman Says NYPD's First Hasidic Cop Grabbed and Pinched Breasts, Punched Her - FailedMessiah.com

Do you see any of the other officers wearing a hat, as required when they are outdoors? They are all indoors, they required to wear a regulation uniform cap when outside, when inside the Jewish cop's uniform hat is off, as were all the other officers, and he has a "Yamaka" on. Now find a link stating a jewish cop can wear a "Yamaka" instead of a uniform cap!

BUT, I did find this....

Hasidic ex-cop fired by NYPD over beard to argue in court to get his job back

Fishel Litzman made headlines when the top recruit at the police academy was fired a month before graduation for allegedly ignoring repeated warnings about trimming his beard to within 1 millimeter long under department guidelines. Litzman said the NYPD knew about his religious convictions that prohibit him from cutting his facial hair.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/hasidic-ex-nypd-argue-job-article-1.1383512

So you think the Jewish Cop can wear his "yamaka" when it's REGULATION to wear your uniform cap?

Last edited:
The City of Edmonton wants extremist Muslim chicks in its police force so badly, it’s willing to adhere to sharia to get them. Therefore, the Edmonton Police Department is seeking a new Muslim head-scarf-infected uniform for women to, you know, “open doors” for Muslim women. I’m not sure why they are designing a new uniform for Muslim chicks who seek to “enforce the law,” when there already is one. See it below.

femalejihadist.jpg

And the City of Edmonton wants to foster this kind of atmosphere in its police department by deliberately catering and kowtowing to Muslim women in seeking them out as police officers. Notice that they aren’t seeking designs for Edmonton Police yarmulkes to recruit Jewish men to the force and “open doors” for them. They aren’t seeking designs to make cross necklaces around the necks of Christians more prominent to “open doors” for them. Nope, just for shariah believers who choose to wear the headscarves of oppression and the official garb of women who support violent jihad.
Multi-culturalism, and then, Islam in . . . justice out.

City of Edmonton Designs Sharia Police Chick Uniform to ?Open Doors? for Muslims

Do you see any of the other officers wearing a hat, as required when they are outdoors? They are all indoors, they required to wear a regulation uniform cap when outside, when inside the Jewish cop's uniform hat is off, as were all the other officers, and he has a "Yamaka" on. Now find a link stating a jewish cop can wear a "Yamaka" instead of a uniform cap!

BUT, I did find this....

Fishel Litzman made headlines when the top recruit at the police academy was fired a month before graduation for allegedly ignoring repeated warnings about trimming his beard to within 1 millimeter long under department guidelines. Litzman said the NYPD knew about his religious convictions that prohibit him from cutting his facial hair.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/hasidic-ex-nypd-argue-job-article-1.1383512

So you think the Jewish Cop can wear his "yamaka" when it's REGULATION to wear your uniform cap?

They wear their kippahs under their uniform hats, dumbass.

BUT, I did find this....

Hasidic ex-cop fired by NYPD over beard to argue in court to get his job back - NY Daily News

They wear their kippahs under their uniform hats, dumbass.

Dimwit, the girl pictured ISN'T required to wear her scarf under a hat, she can wear it INSTEAD.... I realize that is a hard concept for a dimwit to understand!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back