Muslims of early America

Seems to me that the ethos of the "UMMA" includes the instillation of
"FEAR" upon non-members as an IDEAL---so much so that
muslims tend to happily IMAGINE that they are "feared" ...
nope---no such luck---myam. I have no strong "fight or flight reaction" --
but I have noted in former victims of the filth of shariah---a tendency
toward disgust

Man the Pacific Northwest is full of nitwits. No wonder once glorious cities like Portland, SF and Seattle are filth ridden sewers. Islam the religion and Islam the ideology are one in the same. There is no civilized mostly Muslim country anywhere in the world. Stop your babble.
And Islam existed centuries before the United States existed so your uninformed opinion doesn't mean a hell of a lot especially in light of the U.S. Constitution as it stands today.

And? Christianity existed way before Islam and Judaism before that and those countries are thriving. You a Muslim?
Yet no one is actually promoting trying to get Christianity and Judaism classified as "not a religion" in order to strip it's adherents of their constitutional protections
------------------------- those other religions are not the CANCER of 'islam' Myam .
Yeah, well people tend to fear what they don't understand. And you don't even have to say it, I already know you don't want to understand because you're not interested.

understand what?

So where are their mosques like the Spanish monastery's had, in Hispaniola?

Peach----there has been a REWRITE of history. The word MEZQUITA
means mosque in Spanish. A very similar word MESTIZO refers
to any person of MIXED lineage----Spanish and something else. The
word was used EXTENSIVELY in Spanish conquered areas of the new
world. ----and NOW --guess what-----guess who is claiming that
the huge number of MESTIZOS in Latin America are----<try not to giggle>
really uhm.... muslims--------and since lots of people in latin America have names like
......in da bible----that's REALLY Arabic names. The prevalence of
MOSQUITOS in the Americas is another aggravating factor. If you have
never interacted with muslims-------you cannot possibly understand

really uhm.... muslims--------and since lots of people in latin America have names like

Mezquita and mestizo are not related of course. This post is absurd. I surmise it was supposed to be a weak joke that would only work on someone who has never interacted with languages.

i say , let American muslims live in the USA . Simply STOP importing more . Sadly , they are here in the USA but stop importing more Myam .

Hate to break breaking news to your ignorant ass, but "importing people" has been illegal for over two hundred years.

Mezquita and mestizo are not related of course. This post is absurd. I surmise it was supposed to be a weak joke that would only work on someone who has never interacted with languages.

I have interacted with all sorts of PERMUTATIONS of literacy and of
SOPHISTRY

i say , let American muslims live in the USA . Simply STOP importing more . Sadly , they are here in the USA but stop importing more Myam .

Hate to break breaking news to your ignorant ass, but "importing people" has been illegal for over two hundred years.

you don't get out much, do you POGOID. Newbies in the USA---bring their relatives, potential spouses and all sorts of HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE relationships for all sorts of purposes

Man the Pacific Northwest is full of nitwits. No wonder once glorious cities like Portland, SF and Seattle are filth ridden sewers. Islam the religion and Islam the ideology are one in the same. There is no civilized mostly Muslim country anywhere in the world. Stop your babble.
And Islam existed centuries before the United States existed so your uninformed opinion doesn't mean a hell of a lot especially in light of the U.S. Constitution as it stands today.
--------------------------- and Christianity and Judaism existed long before 'islam' so i don't understand your point . In fact its my halfway thought opinion that without out Judaism and Christianity there would be NO 'islam' . islam seems to copy both Judaism and Christianity as it copies the names and concepts , especially in Christianity MYam .
That's was in reference to those you want the U.S. Constitution amended to no longer recognize Islam as a religion so that all of the anti-Islamic animosity that currently exists can be implemented against Muslim without any Constitutional protections - like what they did to the communist during the McCarthy era - deportations, firing from government jobs, red scare & hysteria everywhere, etc.
---------------------------------- doesn't need Amending . All thats needed is Courts and Judges and Conservative interpretations same as the liberal Judges have had liberal interpretations . Foreign based muslims have no 1ST Amendment protections of religion to come to the USA as far as i can tell Myam .
Well maybe that's where part of the problem lies. There seem to be a whole lot of people who seem obvious to the fact that there are millions of Muslims living in the U.S. who were born here and they are busy at work trying to strip or reduce their constitutional protections.

From my perspective this is no different than all the bullshit legislation, policies & procedures crafted that relegated people of African descent to second class citizenship status. It's almost like you all need a new target to beat up on.

It's a regular rotation, like a Top 40 radio station. Today it's "Muslims", yesterday it was "Jews", before that "Catholics", "Germans", "Eye-talians", "Irish", "Chinese", "Bohunks", on and on and on. Same shit, different target, lather, rinse repeat.

you don't get out much, do you POGOID. Newbies in the USA---bring their relatives, potential spouses and all sorts of HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE relationships for all sorts of purposes

With any luck some of them may actually bring dictionaries, yea that you and Pissmouth might look up what the word "import" means.

SOPHISTRY

You've interacted way too much with your SHIFT KEY.

--------------------------- and Christianity and Judaism existed long before 'islam' so i don't understand your point . In fact its my halfway thought opinion that without out Judaism and Christianity there would be NO 'islam' . islam seems to copy both Judaism and Christianity as it copies the names and concepts , especially in Christianity MYam .
That's was in reference to those you want the U.S. Constitution amended to no longer recognize Islam as a religion so that all of the anti-Islamic animosity that currently exists can be implemented against Muslim without any Constitutional protections - like what they did to the communist during the McCarthy era - deportations, firing from government jobs, red scare & hysteria everywhere, etc.
---------------------------------- doesn't need Amending . All thats needed is Courts and Judges and Conservative interpretations same as the liberal Judges have had liberal interpretations . Foreign based muslims have no 1ST Amendment protections of religion to come to the USA as far as i can tell Myam .
Well maybe that's where part of the problem lies. There seem to be a whole lot of people who seem obvious to the fact that there are millions of Muslims living in the U.S. who were born here and they are busy at work trying to strip or reduce their constitutional protections.

From my perspective this is no different than all the bullshit legislation, policies & procedures crafted that relegated people of African descent to second class citizenship status. It's almost like you all need a new target to beat up on.

It's a regular rotation, like a Top 40 radio station. Today it's "Muslims", yesterday it was "Jews", before that "Catholics", "Germans", "Eye-talians", "Irish", "Chinese", "Bohunks", on and on and on. Same shit, different target, lather, rinse repeat.
You lack the intelligence necessary to distinguish between the totalitarian ideology called Islam and all those ethnicities you listed.

How sad, and what an indictment upon our educational system.

true.....and? how does that fact related to the fact of MASSIVE
ISLAMIC HISTORIC REVISIONISM? It is true that there have
been OTHER examples of historic revisionism-----for example---for
a time THE USSR claimed primacy in all scientific endeavor since
Pythagorus------and the invention of sliced bread. ------but until you come across the INTENSITY of Islamic historic revisionism-----since
ADAM who ------built Mecca and dragged the black rock all the way
Babylon ------you have not known the pain of abdominal hernia. You
know muslims from India and Pakistan------ask them who developed
that which we call INDIAN CUISINE---from dal and rice to-------
chicken masala. Who invented the concept of THE HOSPITAL---
who invented ARCHITECTURE ---including the DOME....etc

SOPHISTRY

I learned to use my little pinky when I tried to play the violin

oh----I left out the very important--WHO INVENTED THE
CONCEPT OF CHARITY... pogoid-----AND the concept of
DEMOCRACY

And? Christianity existed way before Islam and Judaism before that and those countries are thriving. You a Muslim?
Yet no one is actually promoting trying to get Christianity and Judaism classified as "not a religion" in order to strip it's adherents of their constitutional protections
------------------------- those other religions are not the CANCER of 'islam' Myam .
Yeah, well people tend to fear what they don't understand. And you don't even have to say it, I already know you don't want to understand because you're not interested.

My issue with most Muslims is their dishonesty.
You observe dishonesty in your Muslim friends? Then why do you consider them friends?

SOPHISTRY

It's more deft than the big pinky. :eusa_boohoo:

SOPHISTRY

It's more deft than the big pinky. :eusa_boohoo:

my pinky is EXCEPTIONALLY little. It is a handicap in playing
many musical instruments

Forum List

Back