Muslims now FORCEABLY INVADING Greece!

Both Lucy and Knopp are in the wrong century (sorta like acid head sanders).
Knopp is a "BLAME IT ALL ON WESTERN IMPERIALISM----SAVE IT
WITH ----la la la I'd like to buy the world a coke........GLORY TO THE NOBLE
SAVAGE......." Lucy is "GLORY TO CONAN THE BARBARIAN......"
-------da 60s is over folks

We are prepared to again be barbaric, when exhausted ALL other options we have the last option available and that is to slaughter the vermin. They only respond to violence, they ignore rational shouts at DO NOT VIOLATE OUR EXTERNAL BORDER. RETURN TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM YOU ARE NOT WANTED. They ignore this and so they have to be treated with violence.

We have a choice we defend our External Border OR we adhere to this Human Rights horsecrap we CAN NOT do BOTH things. I see NO reason when these savages are throwing rocks, metal heavy objects and Molotov Cocktails at our Security Forces including FRONTEX why WE have to NOT respond back with even more extreme violence from machine guns etc we should be using the SAME MO as the IDF do when confronted with this type of savages. If I was giving the over all orders then this crowd of savages would have been BOMBED already using Drones and also we would have bombed Turkey and removed Erdogan and his gang in that bombing. Turkey should NOT be in NATO also, they are NOT friends they are part of the enemy.

Oh---ok----whoever "YOU" ARE. right now the USA is culturally diverse

We do NOT WANT to be like America, keep your Cultural Diversity we do not want the same for this Continent. Okay so Sweden is fucked and so is France and probably so is Britain but the rest of us intend to NOT commit Cultural Suicide by allowing all these alien savages to DESTROY our Culture and mix it with theirs to the point our Culture disappears and is replaced by theirs THAT is what we call Cultural Diversity, the DEATH of the Dominant Original Culture. America has always been this Melting Pot of the rootless, we have NEVER been a Melting Pot and we are never going to be just because Sweden, France and Britain have been betrayed by Traitor Leaders allowing human garbage in from the Middle East and Sub-Sahara Africa does NOT mean we have to follow them with that insanity.

oh -----ok I still have no idea who "WE" are--------are you a VULCAN
like Dr. Spock?.........a KLINGON like Worf? go right ahead and fight
the 'INVADERS" PS ----dr spock was a jew------worf was not

What are you even commenting about Rosie? Do you know?

Okay so The Klingons were ruthless and brutal so of course we would be with The Klingons if this was Star Trek. The Vulcans were Beta Cuck Faggots and Vegetarians.

WE = not YOU. WE = Europeans who REJECT Unlimited Mass Immigration, who SUPPORT Greece taking action to protect OUR External Border and IF it comes to it Bulgaria and Cyprus having to JOIN to protect OUR External Border as they also border Turkey, WE = Christians, including Orthodox Christians and those who even do not practice our faith BUT who's historical roots are still Christian. The ONLY groups who support Unlimited Mass Immigration into ONLY Western nations are Leftists, Communists and ALL Non-Christians including Muslims and they ALL are part of The Enemy.

We will NOT be allowing these violent savages at the border with Turkey to come in, we have NO obligation to allow violent Muslim savages from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Syria, Iraq and HALF of Sub-Saharan Africa to just walk in to ruin this Continent, this Continent is NOT going to become like one massive Sweden. The International Globalists who are funding and directing all of this WANT this Continent to become one massive Sweden JUST like they WANT America to become one massive California ie. on the way to being a Third World Shit Hole within 10 years because of Unlimited Mass Immigration FROM Third World Shit Holes.

Europe has become a Globlalist Satanic Paradise

I feel sorry for the citizens all over Europe ....who don't know ...that hey are going to be eliminated by Islam ....in other words ...replaced with Islamists.

But....do you know?....if Europeans are such idiots.....well....they deserve all the shit. and more...if they are morons I can not feel sorry for them.

Idiotic Europeans...you lose this time. Idiots.

WTF are you even talking about? You do like hating on Europeans and this Continent don't you? I mean HAVE Europeans done something to Family Skye in previous generations or something or is your hate and WISH for this Continent to stop EXISTING just something that's with you personally?

We are not idiots, perhaps you should refer to American idiots then with 200 millions guns who allow HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of Africans and Muslims and Central Americans into their nation, we did not see ANY of those Americans with ALL their guns ON their own border defending America's border, so you could also say Idiotic Americans they are losing America to Africans, Central Americans, Muslims. As I commented the other night by approx 2024 Texas is going to be MAJORITY Hispanic from Mexico and once that happens America is OPEN FOREVER to Third World UNLIMITED Immigration because without Texas there is NEVER going to be another Republican White House and from 2024 America will ONLY have Democrat White Houses and those Democrat Presidents will just do EO to allow PERMANENT Third World MASS Immigration until ALL of America becomes like California. America as the world has ALWAYS known it will be LONG GONE within 10 years....and WE will STILL be here.

We have TIME we have about 40-50 YEARS and so we CAN and WILL STOP what has been happening on our Continent, America has NO TIME left they have until if Trump is re-elected 2024 and after 2024 it's permanent Leftist Presidents and IF the Democrats SOMEHOW get Joe Biden into the White House in 2020 then we can say America then does NOT even have ten years America will become California x EVERY State by 2028, some Americans are in denial about this but they should just LOOK at the demographics of Texas and then say HOW Republicans EVER win the White House EVER again WITHOUT having Texas in their column.

Sorry for being a little abrupt but I do like ( or rather I should say, liked in past tense ) Europe, make no mistake, but I can't help to see what the Globlalists are doing to that once great continent.

Some countries like England are beginning to wake up slowly.....and that's great.....hopefully many more countries will wake up also.....because I tell you....if the invasion and the hordes continue the way they are going, then there is no hope.

Yes, in the past the DemonRats have allowed hordes into the USA too, but Americans are fully awake now, and THANKS GOD FOR PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!

Again, that's my very personal opinion.

I feel sorry for the citizens all over Europe ....who don't know ...that hey are going to be eliminated by Islam ....in other words ...replaced with Islamists.

But....do you know?....if Europeans are such idiots.....well....they deserve all the shit. and more...if they are morons I can not feel sorry for them.

WTF are you even talking about? You do like hating on Europeans and this Continent don't you? I mean HAVE Europeans done something to Family Skye in previous generations or something or is your hate and WISH for this Continent to stop EXISTING just something that's with you personally?

We are not idiots, perhaps you should refer to American idiots then with 200 millions guns who allow HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of Africans and Muslims and Central Americans into their nation, we did not see ANY of those Americans with ALL their guns ON their own border defending America's border, so you could also say Idiotic Americans they are losing America to Africans, Central Americans, Muslims. As I commented the other night by approx 2024 Texas is going to be MAJORITY Hispanic from Mexico and once that happens America is OPEN FOREVER to Third World UNLIMITED Immigration because without Texas there is NEVER going to be another Republican White House and from 2024 America will ONLY have Democrat White Houses and those Democrat Presidents will just do EO to allow PERMANENT Third World MASS Immigration until ALL of America becomes like California. America as the world has ALWAYS known it will be LONG GONE within 10 years....and WE will STILL be here.

We have TIME we have about 40-50 YEARS and so we CAN and WILL STOP what has been happening on our Continent, America has NO TIME left they have until if Trump is re-elected 2024 and after 2024 it's permanent Leftist Presidents and IF the Democrats SOMEHOW get Joe Biden into the White House in 2020 then we can say America then does NOT even have ten years America will become California x EVERY State by 2028, some Americans are in denial about this but they should just LOOK at the demographics of Texas and then say HOW Republicans EVER win the White House EVER again WITHOUT having Texas in their column.

Sorry for being a little abrupt but I do like ( or rather I should say, liked in past tense ) Europe, make no mistake, but I can't help to see what the Globlalists are doing to that once great continent.

Some countries like England are beginning to wake up slowly.....and that's great.....hopefully many more countries will wake up also.....because I tell you....if the invasion and the hordes continue the way they are going, then there is no hope.

Yes, in the past the DemonRats have allowed hordes into the USA too, but Americans are fully awake now, and THANKS GOD FOR PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!

That's okay about being abrupt, sometime I am also abrupt about things.

First just because Britain did Brexit and BTW they are not fully Brexit until some time between 2021-2022, but just because on paper they have done Brexit means not a great deal. A nation who has it's capital city INCLUDING the London Police in FULL control of a Hostile Pakistani Muslim Sadiq Khan and a nation like them who are so crippled by Political Correctness are not waking up.

The British Conservatives are not Conservative they are NOT Margaret Thatcher's type of Conservative they are Liberal conservative, they pander to the LGBTQ crowd, they are TERRIFIED of offending Muslims and other Non-Christian sects, they STILL have Pakistani and other Muslim Grooming Gangs grooming and raping young White girls, the Police are FULL of Political Correctness and are TERRIFIED of even doing ANYTHING about the Xtinction Rebellion Environmental maniacs. Their SECOND largest city Birmingham is in control of Pakistani Muslims. In Scotland they have a Leftist SNP running basically a Dictatorship with NO opposition who are transporting unlimited amounts of Hostile Muslims and Sub-Saharan Africans and dumping them into small Scots communities and even more DEVASTATING dumping them on beautiful inhabited Scots Islands like Bute and I could go on and on and Brexit changes ZERO about the DELIBERATE Population Replacement that has been going on in Britain and Boris Johnson is not going to reverse that because essentially he's a Social Liberal who supports Multiculturalism. Last time I was in London it looked like a combination of the Middle East and Africa there were so many Muslims and Blacks, it was ONLY when I was in the Belgravia and Pimlico sections of London that I saw a MAJORITY of actual British peoples.

Again I repeat my previous comments Britain is fucked like Sweden is and France is and within the next 20 years ALL of them are going to be majority Non-Native Peoples, the majority will be Muslim and Sub-Saharan African and that is not a sign that ANYONE is waking up, they are Culturally Dying and within 20 years they WILL be Culturally Dead.

It does not matter WHAT The Donald is doing, he has done ZERO to change the destructive Demographics that BOTH Democrats AND previous Cuckservative Republicans have brought on America. Not ENOUGH have been or ARE going to be Deported he said he was going to Deport up to 11 millions and that has not happened and that crowd breed like rabbits and so that 11 millions make that eventually 60 millions on their breeding rate and they also have this DACA thing where if one of the Aliens has a baby on American soil it STUPIDLY is considered an American and then they get to stay FOREVER. It is okay putting a Travel Ban on crowds from majority Muslim nations but WHAT about the TENS OF MILLIONS who are ALREADY in and breeding like rabbits? Outbreeding the Americans of the Non-Melting Pot Multicultural Variety shall we say

IF The Donald gets a second term and I HOPE he does, then HOPEFULLY as he will not be running for election again he LITERALLY will take the gloves off and ORDER the US Military to get on the streets and round up EVERY Illegal and also send the US Military in to SHUT DOWN and CLEANSE EVERY Sanctuary City and DEPORT ALL of that crowd. The best thing would be IF The Donald somehow got a reason to declare Martial Law then he REALLY could Drain The Swamp.

At this moment though they can not get enough Aliens in look at this Chad Wolf who The Donald NOMINATED, he is allowing MORE than the limited amount of Alien's into America to TAKE American jobs, now either The Donald does NOT CARE OR he fully supports this, if NOT why is he NOT telling this Chad Wolf to GTFO and that the below jobs will instead be given to Americans of the Non-Melting Pot Multicultural Variety?

upload_2020-3-6_0-7-21.png

upload_2020-3-6_0-8-36.png

upload_2020-3-6_0-9-33.png

DHS Chief Chad Wolf Approves 35K H-2B Foreign Workers to Take U.S. Jobs

Some of the comment from Breitbart readers about the above article:

upload_2020-3-6_0-11-9.png

upload_2020-3-6_0-11-44.png

Last edited:

That's okay about being abrupt, sometime I am also abrupt about things.

First just because Britain did Brexit and BTW they are not fully Brexit until some time between 2021-2022, but just because on paper they have done Brexit means not a great deal. A nation who has it's capital city INCLUDING the London Police in FULL control of a Hostile Pakistani Muslim Sadiq Khan and a nation like them who are so crippled by Political Correctness are not waking up.

The British Conservatives are not Conservative they are NOT Margaret Thatcher's type of Conservative they are Liberal conservative, they pander to the LGBTQ crowd, they are TERRIFIED of offending Muslims and other Non-Christian sects, they STILL have Pakistani and other Muslim Grooming Gangs grooming and raping young White girls, the Police are FULL of Political Correctness and are TERRIFIED of even doing ANYTHING about the Xtinction Rebellion Environmental maniacs. Their SECOND largest city Birmingham is in control of Pakistani Muslims. In Scotland they have a Leftist SNP running basically a Dictatorship with NO opposition who are transporting unlimited amounts of Hostile Muslims and Sub-Saharan Africans and dumping them into small Scots communities and even more DEVASTATING dumping them on beautiful inhabited Scots Islands like Bute and I could go on and on and Brexit changes ZERO about the DELIBERATE Population Replacement that has been going on in Britain and Boris Johnson is not going to reverse that because essentially he's a Social Liberal who supports Multiculturalism. Last time I was in London it looked like a combination of the Middle East and Africa there were so many Muslims and Blacks, it was ONLY when I was in the Belgravia and Pimlico sections of London that I saw a MAJORITY of actual British peoples.

Again I repeat my previous comments Britain is fucked like Sweden is and France is and within the next 20 years ALL of them are going to be majority Non-Native Peoples, the majority will be Muslim and Sub-Saharan African and that is not a sign that ANYONE is waking up, they are Culturally Dying and within 20 years they WILL be Culturally Dead.

It does not matter WHAT The Donald is doing, he has done ZERO to change the destructive Demographics that BOTH Democrats AND previous Cuckservative Republicans have brought on America. Not ENOUGH have been or ARE going to be Deported he said he was going to Deport up to 11 millions and that has not happened and that crowd breed like rabbits and so that 11 millions make that eventually 60 millions on their breeding rate and they also have this DACA thing where if one of the Aliens has a baby on American soil it STUPIDLY is considered an American and then they get to stay FOREVER. It is okay putting a Travel Ban on crowds from majority Muslim nations but WHAT about the TENS OF MILLIONS who are ALREADY in and breeding like rabbits? Outbreeding the Americans of the Non-Melting Pot Multicultural Variety shall we say

IF The Donald gets a second term and I HOPE he does, then HOPEFULLY as he will not be running for election again he LITERALLY will take the gloves off and ORDER the US Military to get on the streets and round up EVERY Illegal and also send the US Military in to SHUT DOWN and CLEANSE EVERY Sanctuary City and DEPORT ALL of that crowd. The best thing would be IF The Donald somehow got a reason to declare Martial Law then he REALLY could Drain The Swamp.

At this moment though they can not get enough Aliens in look at this Chad Wolf who The Donald NOMINATED, he is allowing MORE than the limited amount of Alien's into America to TAKE American jobs, now either The Donald does NOT CARE OR he fully supports this, if NOT why is he NOT telling this Chad Wolf to GTFO and that the below jobs will instead be given to Americans of the Non-Melting Pot Multicultural Variety?

View attachment 310550
View attachment 310551
View attachment 310552

DHS Chief Chad Wolf Approves 35K H-2B Foreign Workers to Take U.S. Jobs

Some of the comment from Breitbart readers about the above article:

View attachment 310553
View attachment 310554

^^^^ It is VERY concerning what is happening in America with the Demographics so rapidly changing in States that Republicans NEED to retain The White House eg. Texas. It is VERY concerning because when we get to 2024 how is a Republican getting elected without Texas? What is The West going to do when we are faced with ONLY Democrat Presidents who are AGAINST OUR Agenda of preserving and protecting our Borders and our Culture? We will be at direct war on some form with Washington DC who will be FULLY Globalist then and will USE EVERYTHING they have available to attempt to CRUSH ALL opposition to FORCE Globalist Government on ALL of The West.

At the above point we will be faced with no choice but to fight, it will be another war involving our Continents. America in the control of Leftist Globalists and the European Continent in OPPOSITION, it will be very ugly.

You should forget about the GOP as some sort of 'Savior' from the Globalists; they're fully on board with the agenda. they only got exited about criminal illegal immigration recently, when they started losing votes to the latino racists. Before that they were just as enthusiastic about all the cheap labor they could encourage to flood the country as tier Democratic Party partners were to bring them in and replace white people via ;'ethnic cleansing'. and in fact the U.S. Chamber Of Commerce still supports the labor racketeering, and so does most of the RNC, as they do Wall Street and the Red Chinese replacing the U.S. as hegemon. The 'middle class' bourgeois danced in the streets in the 1980's as the GOP and Reagan gutted the working class, the Democrats implemented the 'Super Delegate Rule' , and both ended any opposition to off-shoring via elections, and then the middle class idiots suddenly found out they were next in line after the uppity proles; they're offshoring white collar and engineering jobs now. No more 'middle class' to appease, and good riddance; they cut their own throats, and now rely on rent seeking and buying fake 'equity' based on Red Chinese peasants' 'productivity'.

Pax Americana is dead, and it's the American 'globalists' who now rule; Trump is a blip, and when he's gone there is no Party to replace him here, just a bunch of fat Burb Brat gimps who think carrying their rifles around in Walmart makes them scary n stuff. Most of them will be hiding under their beds wimpering if a real 'revolution' happens here, so don't be misled by the idiotic rhetoric you read on message boards from all the 2nd Amendment types; they won't be shooting at any soldiers or police officers. They might shoot a squirrel or something once in a while, kind of like housecats torturing animals and insects without really knowing why. The Davos Set own American politics, and the Left and right wing loons are battling over the crumbs; see the Wiemar Republic of the 1920's. History doesn't repeat itself, but it rhymes ...

Last edited:
You should forget about the GOP as some sort of 'Savior' from the Globalists; they're fully on board with the agenda. they only got exited about criminal illegal immigration recently, when they started losing votes to the latino racists. Before that they were just as enthusiastic about all the cheap labor they could encourage to flood the country as tier Democratic Party partners were to bring them in and replace white people via ;'ethnic cleansing'. and in fact the U.S. Chamber Of Commerce still supports the labor racketeering, and so does most of the RNC, as they do Wall Street and the Red Chinese replacing the U.S. as hegemon. The 'middle class' bourgeois danced in the streets in the 1980's as the GOP and Reagan gutted the working class, the Democrats implemented the 'Super Delegate Rule' , and both ended any opposition to off-shoring via elections, and then the middle class idiots suddenly found out they were next in line after the uppity proles; they're offshoring white collar and engineering jobs now. No more 'middle class' to appease, and good riddance; they cut their own throats, and now rely on rent seeking and buying fake 'equity' based on Red Chinese peasants' 'productivity'.

Pax Americana is dead, and it's the American 'globalists' who now rule; Trump is a blip, and when he's gone there is no Party to replace him here, just a bunch of fat Burb Brat gimps who think carrying their rifles around in Walmart makes them scary n stuff. Most of them will be hiding under their beds wimpering if a real 'revolution' happens here, so don't be misled by the idiotic rhetoric you read on message boards from all the 2nd Amendment types; they won't be shooting at any soldiers or police officers. They might shoot a squirrel or something once in a while, kind of like housecats torturing animals and insects without really knowing why. The Davos Set own American politics, and the Left and right wing loons are battling over the crumbs; see the Wiemar Republic of the 1920's. History doesn't repeat itself, but it rhymes ...
So, what is the solution? The obvious things are bringing back the production from China and halting immigration from Mexico and Central America. Aren't they?

What should be done to achieve this? And how to soften economic consequences caused by these measures?

This from February 17 2020, one millions Indians get airlifted into America and given American jobs as Americans who could fill those jobs are basically told to fuck off by their OWN Government, these one millions Indians also if you read below linked article are now allowed to stay in America FOREVER:

upload_2020-3-6_23-24-13.png

CEOs Keep 1 Million Indian Graduates in U.S. Jobs, Legally

New refugee crisis as 30,000 migrants from countries including Syria mass on Turkish borders with Greece and Bulgaria as they hurl stones at guards and try to cut through razor wire

Tens of thousands of refugees from Syria and other countries were massing on the Turkish borders with Greece and Bulgaria last night, hurling stones at guards and trying to cut through razor wire. An estimated 30,000 migrants gathered at checkpoints after Turkey’s president claimed to have ‘opened the doors’ to allow as many as 4 million asylum seekers to leave the country. Greek police closed border crossings and fired tear gas at large groups of migrants who tried to enter from Turkey yesterday, while pregnant women and children were among those making hazardous crossings by sea. One of the first stand-offs came on Friday night at Pazarkule, north-eastern Greece, where hundreds of migrants – including Syrians, Iranians, Iraqis, Pakistanis and Moroccans – demanded to be let in.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

• It came after Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan ‘opened the doors’ to allow up to 4m to leave country
    • Greek police closed border crossings and fired tear gas at groups of migrants who tried to enter from Turkey
    • Pregnant women and children were among those making hazardous crossings from Turkey to Greece by sea

The SHTF again on the American border with TENS OF THOUSANDS of Central Americans just waiting to be allowed to illegally cross into America for Gibs Me Dat and to bring their ENTIRE family and they ALL then get to stay in America FOREVER.

The below is going to need alot MORE than 160 American troops and this is ONLY 80 of them on the California border and 80 of them sent to the Texas border, I mean ROFLAO what good are 80 troops going to be when confronted with TENS OF THOUSANDS of screaming and violent Central Americans? In my opinion you need approx 2,000 American troops as your border with Mexico is so MASSIVE, 1,000 sent to the California border and 1,000 sent to the Texas border. Of course America can not afford that many troops as MOST American troops are busy PROTECTING Afghanistan and Iraq, a case of having your priorities WRONG, get those troops BACK to America to PROTECT America from Third World Shit Hole invaders:

upload_2020-3-6_23-33-27.png

upload_2020-3-6_23-34-14.png

Here is break down of those 160 soldiers, 80 to California and 80 to Texas, it's as if The Pentagon is doing this as a JOKE to give the impression to the American public that they are NOT going to allow the savages in when of course 80 soldiers will be overwhelmed will be ORDERED NOT to fire LIVE rounds and then NGOs and other Human Rights Groups will just ESCORT the savages into California and Texas.

The below SHOULD say they are sending 2,000 troops, water cannon vehicles and tear gas and CS gas and will ALSO be firing LIVE rounds as warning shots NOT to cross into the American nation....but the below is NOT saying that is it?

upload_2020-3-6_23-38-26.png

Pentagon Sends Troops to California Border amid Fears of Border Rush

Last edited:
Both Lucy and Knopp are in the wrong century (sorta like acid head sanders).
Knopp is a "BLAME IT ALL ON WESTERN IMPERIALISM----SAVE IT
WITH ----la la la I'd like to buy the world a coke........GLORY TO THE NOBLE
SAVAGE......." Lucy is "GLORY TO CONAN THE BARBARIAN......"
-------da 60s is over folks

We are prepared to again be barbaric, when exhausted ALL other options we have the last option available and that is to slaughter the vermin. They only respond to violence, they ignore rational shouts at DO NOT VIOLATE OUR EXTERNAL BORDER. RETURN TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM YOU ARE NOT WANTED. They ignore this and so they have to be treated with violence.

We have a choice we defend our External Border OR we adhere to this Human Rights horsecrap we CAN NOT do BOTH things. I see NO reason when these savages are throwing rocks, metal heavy objects and Molotov Cocktails at our Security Forces including FRONTEX why WE have to NOT respond back with even more extreme violence from machine guns etc we should be using the SAME MO as the IDF do when confronted with this type of savages. If I was giving the over all orders then this crowd of savages would have been BOMBED already using Drones and also we would have bombed Turkey and removed Erdogan and his gang in that bombing. Turkey should NOT be in NATO also, they are NOT friends they are part of the enemy.

Oh---ok----whoever "YOU" ARE. right now the USA is culturally diverse

We do NOT WANT to be like America, keep your Cultural Diversity we do not want the same for this Continent. Okay so Sweden is fucked and so is France and probably so is Britain but the rest of us intend to NOT commit Cultural Suicide by allowing all these alien savages to DESTROY our Culture and mix it with theirs to the point our Culture disappears and is replaced by theirs THAT is what we call Cultural Diversity, the DEATH of the Dominant Original Culture. America has always been this Melting Pot of the rootless, we have NEVER been a Melting Pot and we are never going to be just because Sweden, France and Britain have been betrayed by Traitor Leaders allowing human garbage in from the Middle East and Sub-Sahara Africa does NOT mean we have to follow them with that insanity.

oh -----ok I still have no idea who "WE" are--------are you a VULCAN
like Dr. Spock?.........a KLINGON like Worf? go right ahead and fight
the 'INVADERS" PS ----dr spock was a jew------worf was not

What are you even commenting about Rosie? Do you know?

Okay so The Klingons were ruthless and brutal so of course we would be with The Klingons if this was Star Trek. The Vulcans were Beta Cuck Faggots and Vegetarians.

WE = not YOU. WE = Europeans who REJECT Unlimited Mass Immigration, who SUPPORT Greece taking action to protect OUR External Border and IF it comes to it Bulgaria and Cyprus having to JOIN to protect OUR External Border as they also border Turkey, WE = Christians, including Orthodox Christians and those who even do not practice our faith BUT who's historical roots are still Christian. The ONLY groups who support Unlimited Mass Immigration into ONLY Western nations are Leftists, Communists and ALL Non-Christians including Muslims and they ALL are part of The Enemy.

We will NOT be allowing these violent savages at the border with Turkey to come in, we have NO obligation to allow violent Muslim savages from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Syria, Iraq and HALF of Sub-Saharan Africa to just walk in to ruin this Continent, this Continent is NOT going to become like one massive Sweden. The International Globalists who are funding and directing all of this WANT this Continent to become one massive Sweden JUST like they WANT America to become one massive California ie. on the way to being a Third World Shit Hole within 10 years because of Unlimited Mass Immigration FROM Third World Shit Holes.

oh gee ------ Pic too------a member of the "WE WHITE CHRISTIANS"--------
so "CHRIST-LIKE" -----nothing like Yeshua, the Pharisee jew of the Galil

btw ------who is "they"?

It was the working class of England which woke up. Sneered at and ridiculed by the so called liberal intelligensia. These poseurs are the clear and present danger.

New refugee crisis as 30,000 migrants from countries including Syria mass on Turkish borders with Greece and Bulgaria as they hurl stones at guards and try to cut through razor wire

Tens of thousands of refugees from Syria and other countries were massing on the Turkish borders with Greece and Bulgaria last night, hurling stones at guards and trying to cut through razor wire. An estimated 30,000 migrants gathered at checkpoints after Turkey’s president claimed to have ‘opened the doors’ to allow as many as 4 million asylum seekers to leave the country. Greek police closed border crossings and fired tear gas at large groups of migrants who tried to enter from Turkey yesterday, while pregnant women and children were among those making hazardous crossings by sea. One of the first stand-offs came on Friday night at Pazarkule, north-eastern Greece, where hundreds of migrants – including Syrians, Iranians, Iraqis, Pakistanis and Moroccans – demanded to be let in.

• It came after Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan ‘opened the doors’ to allow up to 4m to leave country
    • Greek police closed border crossings and fired tear gas at groups of migrants who tried to enter from Turkey
    • Pregnant women and children were among those making hazardous crossings from Turkey to Greece by sea

This is an update for Sunday March 8 at 02.01AM.

Yesterday Saturday we ie. me and colleague spend entire day in Cyprus with our counterparts who come from the Ministry of Interior of Hungary, Croatia and Greece and also of course Cyprus. We went to Cyprus for the same reason we all went to Bulgaria last Saturday to look at the situation and to get information from the Cypriots what our respective Governments can do to assist in the event the Erdogan POS attempts to send Muh Refugees aka Economic Migrants in Turkish boats escorted by the Turkish Coast Guard to force land them onto the island of Cyprus.

The map below is small but you can see how near the island of Cyprus is to both Turkey and Syria. Our ie. the EU's immediate concern right now is that that POS Erdogan in Turkey might begin literally sending Turkish boats full of Muh Refugees aka Economic Migrants and attempt to force land them all onto Cyprus. We CAN NOT allow this to happen, the Cypriots are VERY concerned about this and so we have to begin to think about getting them extra Security Forces from other EU nations to go and assist their own Security Forces which are very small in number.

The Greeks are doing GREAT stopping Muh Refugees aka Economic Migrants illegally violating our External Border, but if Erdogan now attempts to pull the same stunt of sending this crowd to attempt to get onto the island of Cyprus the Cypriots will get overwhelmed. We CAN NOT allow this to happen, we have to do Forward Planning in the event Cyprus becomes the target.

upload_2020-3-8_0-41-5.png

This is why we ie. the EU and the Cypriots are afraid that Erdogan will send the savages in Turkish boats to force land them onto Cyprus.

As you see from the below graphic Cyprus is an island split in two, we ie. the EU do NOT recognise Northern Cyprus as being separate but in 1974 Turkey INVADED Cyprus and since 1974 Northern Cyprus has been controlled by the Turkish Cypriots as you see ONLY Turkey recognises this:

Turkish invasion of Cyprus - Wikipedia

All of the rest of Cyprus from the capital Nicosia down are Greek Cypriots, those British military bases have been there for YEARS in case any conflict breaks out, as you see there is a Green Line which is effectively a DMZ a Demilitarised Zone a Buffer Zone patrolled by the UN Blue Helmets, we of course do NOT trust the UN as we know they assist the NGOs with Peoples Trafficking:

United Nations Buffer Zone in Cyprus - Wikipedia

upload_2020-3-8_0-41-48.png

When we arrive yesterday we were told that an incident has occur in Nicosia that had to be brought under control by the Cypriot Riot Police, it was not about Erdogan doing anything but about Coronavirus and the shut down of several crossings and checkpoints on Ledra Street the main street in Nicosia which is split into two halfs because of I have the below article I just find that explains why this situation occur:

upload_2020-3-8_0-45-49.png

upload_2020-3-8_0-46-50.png

upload_2020-3-8_0-49-18.png

upload_2020-3-8_0-50-6.png

The link full below to the article:

Cyprus police use tear gas at protest against crossing closure - France 24

Not wanting to start a thread about Coronavirus so will post the below in this thread, we have not many cases of it UNLIKE France and Italy.

It was decided Friday that beginning tomorrow Monday this nation will be now doing Automatic Health Checks on our border with Italy, EVERY REGION in Italy now has Coronavirus a frightening situation when we are so near to them.

We are in control of Coronavirus on our side, we now have 63 cases of it UNLIKE Italy where because of their MORON of a Government they now have 4,636 cases of it and 197 are dead. We have already got a TOTAL flight ban on flights entering our nation from China, this TOTAL flight ban is also extended to Iran, South Korea and the Italian cities of Milan and Bologna where MOST of their extensive cases of Coronavirus are.

So I am not going to be giving more updates on the above situation for some time. This because since Monday I have been assigned within our Ministry of Interior to a COVID-19 Unit (Coronavirus) it is a joint Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Health operation that we are now dealing with measures and containment to protect the nation from this health and social situation.

Italy who we have a border with have a crisis, they have the second largest infection and death rate outside of China. As some of you might have read the whole of Italy is on lockdown until approx April, 3. Italy as of now has 12,462 peoples tested positive for Coronavirus and 827 deaths. They have 197 new deaths. They have 1,045 total recovered they have 10,590 Active Cases of Coronavirus they have 1,028 in a critical condition.

We have now closed our border with Italy and NO peoples from Italy will be allowed into our nation unless they can first produce a Medical Certificate. ALL trains and planes from Italy are not allowed into our nation, the exception is freight products. We have an existing travel ban from China, Iran, South Korea that has been in existence for some time we now add Italy to this.

We have closed all our Museums and other places where more than 500 peoples can go to. Our nations COVID-19 situation as of now is 246 peoples tested positive for Coronavirus and 0 deaths from. From these 246 peoples 64 are new cases, we have had occur 4 complete recovery, we now have 242 Active Cases, 1 peoples is considered critical.

Our counterparts in Poland, Hungary, Slovenia, Slovakia and Croatia are also taking the same measures.

I am going to later tonight when I have the time post in the COVID-19 main thread what I hope will be some helpful comments for peoples about Corononavirus eg. what to do what not to do, what under lining pre-existing health conditions if anyone has then they should be double careful etc this type of thing.

Forum List

Back