Muslims now FORCEABLY INVADING Greece!

I work for my Government, we ignore things like reports from Neo-Communist NGOs and Amnesty International etc. We are in the business of protecting our nation and assisting in protecting this Continents External Border (the External Border is Bulgaria and Greece both border Turkey)

You can protect your borders without ignoring facts.

You are a Leftist, you support Muh Refugees and perhaps Open Borders. The situation is that we did NOT take part in military situations in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, and also Greece, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary and Slovakia also did NOT so we see NO reason why we should have this crowd of Muh Refugees demanding to be allowed in.

Whether you should have to or not, they are there. I'm a "leftist" because I'm not willing to ignore the facts?
No, you're a leftist because you have no facts yet you babble like you're in the middle of it.

I see. So the refugees are all imaginary.

They are NOT refugees they are a mix of Economic Migrants who want Gibs Me Dat and many THOUSANDS of young military age MALES who are to be considered Potential Radical Islamic Terrorists.

You are a Leftist, you support Muh Refugees and perhaps Open Borders. The situation is that we did NOT take part in military situations in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, and also Greece, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary and Slovakia also did NOT so we see NO reason why we should have this crowd of Muh Refugees demanding to be allowed in.

Whether you should have to or not, they are there. I'm a "leftist" because I'm not willing to ignore the facts?
No, you're a leftist because you have no facts yet you babble like you're in the middle of it.

They are NOT refugees they are a mix of Economic Migrants who want Gibs Me Dat and many THOUSANDS of young military age MALES who are to be considered Potential Radical Islamic Terrorists.

I see. All the destruction of their countries is just imaginary.

Europe has become a Globlalist Satanic Paradise

I feel sorry for the citizens all over Europe ....who don't know ...that hey are going to be eliminated by Islam ....in other words ...replaced with Islamists.

But....do you know?....if Europeans are such idiots.....well....they deserve all the shit. and more...if they are morons I can not feel sorry for them.

Idiotic Europeans...you lose this time. Idiots.

I have commented that this has ZERO to do with wars in their nations. There has been ZERO Western forces bombing and fighting with Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nigeria and there are many THOUSANDS in the latest crowd of savages from those nations so this again illustrates this has no relation to war in their nations because there is no war in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nigeria.

Also those males from Afghanistan and Iran and Pakistan VIOLENTLY attempting to violate our External Border throwing rocks, metal heavy objects and Molotov Cocktails are to be considered Potential Islamic Terrorists IF they conduct themselves like this on the Turkish side of our External Border WHAT would they be like IF they successfully got across the Greece Security Forces and ONTO our Continent. If you throw metal heavy objects and/or Molotov Cocktails at our European Security Forces from now on you should EXPECT to be shot at and shot, this is Self-Defence 101.

Europe has become a Globlalist Satanic Paradise

I feel sorry for the citizens all over Europe ....who don't know ...that hey are going to be eliminated by Islam ....in other words ...replaced with Islamists.

But....do you know?....if Europeans are such idiots.....well....they deserve all the shit. and more...if they are morons I can not feel sorry for them.

Idiotic Europeans...you lose this time. Idiots.

WTF are you even talking about? You do like hating on Europeans and this Continent don't you? I mean HAVE Europeans done something to Family Skye in previous generations or something or is your hate and WISH for this Continent to stop EXISTING just something that's with you personally?

We are not idiots, perhaps you should refer to American idiots then with 200 millions guns who allow HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of Africans and Muslims and Central Americans into their nation, we did not see ANY of those Americans with ALL their guns ON their own border defending America's border, so you could also say Idiotic Americans they are losing America to Africans, Central Americans, Muslims. As I commented the other night by approx 2024 Texas is going to be MAJORITY Hispanic from Mexico and once that happens America is OPEN FOREVER to Third World UNLIMITED Immigration because without Texas there is NEVER going to be another Republican White House and from 2024 America will ONLY have Democrat White Houses and those Democrat Presidents will just do EO to allow PERMANENT Third World MASS Immigration until ALL of America becomes like California. America as the world has ALWAYS known it will be LONG GONE within 10 years....and WE will STILL be here.

We have TIME we have about 40-50 YEARS and so we CAN and WILL STOP what has been happening on our Continent, America has NO TIME left they have until if Trump is re-elected 2024 and after 2024 it's permanent Leftist Presidents and IF the Democrats SOMEHOW get Joe Biden into the White House in 2020 then we can say America then does NOT even have ten years America will become California x EVERY State by 2028, some Americans are in denial about this but they should just LOOK at the demographics of Texas and then say HOW Republicans EVER win the White House EVER again WITHOUT having Texas in their column.

Please give me some more Funny ratings, you have given two in succession does not matter which post just give me some more Funny ratings. Actually go through my posts in other threads and please give ALL my posts you find a Funny rating, it would help if you could get the Funny Ratings you give me up to say 20 Funny ratings.

I have commented that this has ZERO to do with wars in their nations. There has been ZERO Western forces bombing and fighting with Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nigeria and there are many THOUSANDS in the latest crowd of savages from those nations so this again illustrates this has no relation to war in their nations because there is no war in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nigeria.

Also those males from Afghanistan and Iran and Pakistan VIOLENTLY attempting to violate our External Border throwing rocks, metal heavy objects and Molotov Cocktails are to be considered Potential Islamic Terrorists IF they conduct themselves like this on the Turkish side of our External Border WHAT would they be like IF they successfully got across the Greece Security Forces and ONTO our Continent. If you throw metal heavy objects and/or Molotov Cocktails at our European Security Forces from now on you should EXPECT to be shot at and shot, this is Self-Defence 101.
Notice these vermin all follow a pattern on forums like these. They all know, down to the last one of them, what is happening somewhere they have never been, never seen, and never been involved in any aspect of the governing of said areas. What does one label such vile people?

They all know, down to the last one of them, what is happening somewhere they have never been

the fall of Turkey....the splattering of Greece.....the breakup of China?

how-to-make-a-turkey-thanksgiving-gq.jpg

~S~

We do NOT pay attention to Neo-Communist organisations like Amnesty International which your link is from.

Facts get in the way do they?

I work for my Government, we ignore things like reports from Neo-Communist NGOs and Amnesty International etc. We are in the business of protecting our nation and assisting in protecting this Continents External Border (the External Border is Bulgaria and Greece both border Turkey)

You are merely stupid and filled with a form of self loathing manifested as a generalized hatred of your own country and culture.

Both Lucy and Knopp are in the wrong century (sorta like acid head sanders).
Knopp is a "BLAME IT ALL ON WESTERN IMPERIALISM----SAVE IT
WITH ----la la la I'd like to buy the world a coke........GLORY TO THE NOBLE
SAVAGE......." Lucy is "GLORY TO CONAN THE BARBARIAN......"
-------da 60s is over folks

So, should we assume here that you DON'T want to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony?

So, should we assume here that you DON'T want to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony?

silly------I DO NOT INTERPRET THAT lovely song LITERALLY-------I see it as
just about the only decent bit of music produced by ACID HEADS.------a lot better
than "LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS"----and almost as good as
"MR. TAMBOURINE MAN" -----stop mocking me
\

We are prepared to again be barbaric, when exhausted ALL other options we have the last option available and that is to slaughter the vermin. They only respond to violence, they ignore rational shouts at DO NOT VIOLATE OUR EXTERNAL BORDER. RETURN TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM YOU ARE NOT WANTED. They ignore this and so they have to be treated with violence.

We have a choice we defend our External Border OR we adhere to this Human Rights horsecrap we CAN NOT do BOTH things. I see NO reason when these savages are throwing rocks, metal heavy objects and Molotov Cocktails at our Security Forces including FRONTEX why WE have to NOT respond back with even more extreme violence from machine guns etc we should be using the SAME MO as the IDF do when confronted with this type of savages. If I was giving the over all orders then this crowd of savages would have been BOMBED already using Drones and also we would have bombed Turkey and removed Erdogan and his gang in that bombing. Turkey should NOT be in NATO also, they are NOT friends they are part of the enemy.

We are prepared to again be barbaric, when exhausted ALL other options we have the last option available and that is to slaughter the vermin. They only respond to violence, they ignore rational shouts at DO NOT VIOLATE OUR EXTERNAL BORDER. RETURN TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM YOU ARE NOT WANTED. They ignore this and so they have to be treated with violence.

We have a choice we defend our External Border OR we adhere to this Human Rights horsecrap we CAN NOT do BOTH things. I see NO reason when these savages are throwing rocks, metal heavy objects and Molotov Cocktails at our Security Forces including FRONTEX why WE have to NOT respond back with even more extreme violence from machine guns etc we should be using the SAME MO as the IDF do when confronted with this type of savages. If I was giving the over all orders then this crowd of savages would have been BOMBED already using Drones and also we would have bombed Turkey and removed Erdogan and his gang in that bombing. Turkey should NOT be in NATO also, they are NOT friends they are part of the enemy.

Oh---ok----whoever "YOU" ARE. right now the USA is culturally diverse

just about the only decent bit of music produced by ACID HEADS.------a lot better
\

ALL those songs written by Communists, John Lennon, Bob Dylan both Communists. Also that "I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing" is both a disgusting philosophy and has an evil 1971 video for it full of Multiculturalism horsecrap and Billy Davis who did that commercial had to have been a filthy Communist to produce such monstrous Pro-Anti-Christ imagery. We can not and should NOT live in harmony with alien savage peoples who do not share our Culture and Heritage and Western Philosophy and those who DO want that are Anti-Western Civilisation and are of The Anti-Christ they are of Satan, they are Satanic, they are NOT to be considered even human.

\

ALL those songs written by Communists, John Lennon, Bob Dylan both Communists. Also that "I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing" is both a disgusting philosophy and has an evil 1971 video for it full of Multiculturalism horsecrap and Billy Davis who did that commercial had to have been a filthy Communist to produce such monstrous Pro-Anti-Christ imagery. We can not and should NOT live in harmony with alien savage peoples who do not share our Culture and Heritage and Western Philosophy and those who DO want that are Anti-Western Civilisation and are of The Anti-Christ they are of Satan, they are Satanic, they are NOT to be considered even human.

oh-----ok----so "Christ-like" --------what would SAINT FRANCIS OF ASSISI
say?

We do NOT WANT to be like America, keep your Cultural Diversity we do not want the same for this Continent. Okay so Sweden is fucked and so is France and probably so is Britain but the rest of us intend to NOT commit Cultural Suicide by allowing all these alien savages to DESTROY our Culture and mix it with theirs to the point our Culture disappears and is replaced by theirs THAT is what we call Cultural Diversity, the DEATH of the Dominant Original Culture. America has always been this Melting Pot of the rootless, we have NEVER been a Melting Pot and we are never going to be just because Sweden, France and Britain have been betrayed by Traitor Leaders allowing human garbage in from the Middle East and Sub-Sahara Africa does NOT mean we have to follow them with that insanity.

\

say?

I have NO time for St. Francis of Assisi, he could even be now considered a Proto-Communist with his belief that personal and corporate poverty was the ideal lifestyle.

\

say?

What are we supposed to? Allow MILLIONS of Muslim savages from the ENTIRE Middle East to just walk in? Are we supposed to NOT stand up to them and also NOT stand up to Erdogan the Dictator in Turkey who is using them to attempt to blackmail us?

We do NOT WANT to be like America, keep your Cultural Diversity we do not want the same for this Continent. Okay so Sweden is fucked and so is France and probably so is Britain but the rest of us intend to NOT commit Cultural Suicide by allowing all these alien savages to DESTROY our Culture and mix it with theirs to the point our Culture disappears and is replaced by theirs THAT is what we call Cultural Diversity, the DEATH of the Dominant Original Culture. America has always been this Melting Pot of the rootless, we have NEVER been a Melting Pot and we are never going to be just because Sweden, France and Britain have been betrayed by Traitor Leaders allowing human garbage in from the Middle East and Sub-Sahara Africa does NOT mean we have to follow them with that insanity.

oh -----ok I still have no idea who "WE" are--------are you a VULCAN
like Dr. Spock?.........a KLINGON like Worf? go right ahead and fight
the 'INVADERS" PS ----dr spock was a jew------worf was not

Forum List

Back