Muslims murdering and raping across the UK - video evidence

I see Tommy is still entertaining his fantasies about being a 12 year old Rotherham girl getting handed around.

The vid only works in the UK, so this is the one thing you've posted that isn't ghey BS.
Oh dear. Its a real shame. The film shows articulate young muslims discussing the increasing number of opportunities available to them in the UK. In particular how the High St chains are looking to tap into the Muslim market.
Its a massive counterbalance to the usual negative shite that is fed to you fuckwits.

I see Tommy is still entertaining his fantasies about being a 12 year old Rotherham girl getting handed around.
No, a 12-year old boy. Tommy likes it that way if you catch my drift.

They were raped and abused by the muslim gangs if you look at the court papers. And they were supported and protected by the likes of tainted tommy...........................

The vid only works in the UK, so this is the one thing you've posted that isn't ghey BS.
Oh dear. Its a real shame. The film shows articulate young muslims discussing the increasing number of opportunities available to them in the UK. In particular how the High St chains are looking to tap into the Muslim market.
Its a massive counterbalance to the usual negative shite that is fed to you fuckwits.

A pity that most are converts and amount to less than 1% of the muslim population. I still see the mullah's walking the streets at night looking for muslims that are in breach of sharia law, then beating them with sticks. You would be surprised how fast they can run in those dresses they wear when confronted by non muslims citizens warning them of beating children

Did they talk about their feelings about Jews and gays?

Yeah well... they brought it on themselves... like they didn't know what was coming... could they really have been THAT stupid?

london-protest_zpsahtimnea.jpg

Forum List

Back