Muslims in military seek a bridge between worlds

then: they were drafted.. forced if you will to serve.

now: voluntary, no one forces you to enter, to swear to uphold and defend the constitution of the US to fight all enemies foreign and domestic.. you like them you know understand hey?

Is this twat twaddle from the one who signs herself a "douche?"

now: voluntary, no one forces you to enter, to swear to uphold and defend the constitution of the US to fight all enemies foreign and domestic.. you like them you know understand hey?

poor old contesser,, she be so confused!

If anything, I think we need more Muslims in the military.
To be fighting two wars in islamic countries without an understanding of the religion and the culture puts our soldiers at a disadvantage.

Why is it then that we keep seeing our guys shot by their muslim embeds? I don't trust them at all. IMHO we need a better screening mechanism to be sure they are sincere and not waiting for the right time to shoot you in the back. I don't know if lie detector tests are reliable enough, or sodium-pentathol, but we need to stop terrorists from infiltrating and killing our guys.

If anything, I think we need more Muslims in the military.
To be fighting two wars in islamic countries without an understanding of the religion and the culture puts our soldiers at a disadvantage.

Why is it then that we keep seeing our guys shot by their muslim embeds? I don't trust them at all. IMHO we need a better screening mechanism to be sure they are sincere and not waiting for the right time to shoot you in the back. I don't know if lie detector tests are reliable enough, or sodium-pentathol, but we need to stop terrorists from infiltrating and killing our guys.

Sorry kaiser

Waterboarding is no longer available

Kyzr,
This is not some movie you can change the plot line of to suit your liking. In fact, the conflicts we are involved in are unrecognizable given the demonstrated antiquity of your defintion of 'war'.

You simply do not know what you are talking about.

With ever additional post, the case for your institutionalization becomes stronger, as does detail and depth of your ignorance of modern warfare.
Go watch '24' or better yet back to bed and leave the heavy lifting of reality to those of us best suited to do it....you merely embarrass yourself here, whether you realize it or not.

poor old contesser,, she be so confused!

Interesting: those who cannot manage standard grammatical English and insist on retaining their "cracker" dialect...

Surely you cannot expect anyone to take you seriously! ROTFLMAO...

Kyzr,
This is not some movie you can change the plot line of to suit your liking. In fact, the conflicts we are involved in are unrecognizable given the demonstrated antiquity of your defintion of 'war'. You simply do not know what you are talking about.

With ever additional post, the case for your institutionalization becomes stronger, as does detail and depth of your ignorance of modern warfare.
Go watch '24' or better yet back to bed and leave the heavy lifting of reality to those of us best suited to do it....you merely embarrass yourself here, whether you realize it or not.

Maybe you don't get it. But since you apparently know it all, maybe you can explain why the 9/11 attack happened, why the Ft. Hood massacre happened, and what you suggest to do to stop the next terror attacks.
Here are a few terror attacks that were thwarted
U.S. Thwarts 19 Terrorist Attacks Against America Since 9/11

If you think that you can raise an army of "politically correct" chumps you can think again. During ALL previous wars, Americans never took sides with their country of origin. You seem to be willing to give muslims a pass. So they kill a few GIs occasionally, no big deal. Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back