Muslims in Indonesia will CANE gay couple for breaking Sharia law

And the libs only care that.....

But but but Christians....!

lol!!

Save the world, punch a liberal.

It's as predictable as Bill Clinton dropping hot loads of jizz all over White House interns.

Snowflakes will make every excuse in the world to overlook the misogyny and homophobia inherent in Islam.

Snowflakes will make every excuse in the world to blame white males for and perceived misogyny and homophobia.

They must constantly feed their bullshit narrative with bullshit claims.

And the libs only care that.....

And Theow only cares enough to lie again.

Laws against homosexuality bad- enforced in Indonesia bad. Enforced in Russia- bad.

Not enforced in the U.S.- because of the Supreme Court- good.

Snowflakes will make every excuse in the world to overlook the misogyny and homophobia inherent in Islam.

It's totally predictable

Cowardly snowflakes like Angus will make every excuse to attack Islam- while overlooking the millions Muslims who are not 'beating gays'- and of course countries like Russia who are imprisoning gays.

well sure , all of islam sucks but especially their shariah , especially if you are these TYPE guys . Lucky for them that they didn't have illegal drugs in their pockets eh ?? They shoulda stayed in a country that has no problem with their lifestyle.

News from The Associated Press

Is it homophobic for people who believe in the religion of peace to beat people because they are gay?

Seems aggressive, but we know snowflakes will not criticize Islam.

I love these tradeoffs for the leftists.

Like when Southern Baptists Blacques Ghey Bash.

What trade off? Are all Christians Fred Phelps or David Koresh?

I'll criticize Islam to the same extent I'll criticize Christianity, Judaism, Satanism, Norse Mythology, Flying Spaghetti Monster, etc.

What I won't do is condemn an entire religion for the actions of some cultists. It's like judging Elvis by his fan clubs...
An entire nation follows that law and they are just "some" cultists?

No, then it would be cultural and not religious.

Religion of Peace....right, Snowflakes.

These 2 men will be beaten with a stick on their asses because they like to have sex with other men.

...but don't anyone ever say anything bad about Islam, EVER!!

Have you seen what the Russian Christians are doing to the gays ?

Russia imprisons gays when they are gay pedophiles. When gays find a child and groom the poor kid into accepting an adult lover.

Good for Russia.

Religion of Peace....right, Snowflakes.

These 2 men will be beaten with a stick on their asses because they like to have sex with other men.

...but don't anyone ever say anything bad about Islam, EVER!!

Have you seen what the Russian Christians are doing to the gays ?
I've seen what the muslim Chechnyans do to gays. Not good at all.

Is putin a Muslim ? Cause he's no fan of the gays .

Was it Christian Nigeria that wanted the death penalty for gays?

All religions are fucked up . Good thing us secularists are here to keep them in check .

Yet another reason Trump's travel ban was the right way to go. We don't want this in our country!

Indonesia was not part of the ban. Jackass.

Your comment is so stupid . Let's say it was part of the ban . You'd be FOR refusing gays into the us and leave them to be beaten in killed in their country ? Of course you would , you are an evil conservative.

well sure , all of islam sucks but especially their shariah , especially if you are these TYPE guys . Lucky for them that they didn't have illegal drugs in their pockets eh ?? They shoulda stayed in a country that has no problem with their lifestyle.

Frankly I feel the same way whenever an American travels to North Korea- have some common sense!

I think this provinces laws are cruel and idiotic- just as I think the laws still in place- but unenforceable in the United States now thanks to the Supreme Court- that would imprison these guys for their 'lifestyle'.

Something to remember- there are many here at USMB which would welcome this same law if it was repackaged as a "Christian values law"

That is why there are still anti-gay laws on the books across America.

Yet another reason Trump's travel ban was the right way to go. We don't want this in our country!

LOL- that is as idiotic as the 'ban' itself.

God why are you Trumpsters so ignorant?

The ban would have let Indonesians into the country- even if they had been in a mosque the day before.

But it would have prevented Iraqi's who had worked as translators for our troops- from coming in.

Thanks Trump.

Russia imprisons gays when they are gay pedophiles. When gays find a child and groom the poor kid into accepting an adult lover.

Good for Russia.

So you applaud when 'gay pedophiles' are thrown in prison- but don't care whether straight pedophiles are thrown in prison or not.

Another crucial difference between us- I am against all child molesters- whether their victims are little boys or little girls.

Russia imprisons gays because they are gay- and because Putin wants gays in prison.

Frankly I feel the same way whenever an American travels to North Korea- have some common sense!

I think this provinces laws are cruel and idiotic- just as I think the laws still in place- but unenforceable in the United States now thanks to the Supreme Court- that would imprison these guys for their 'lifestyle'.

Something to remember- there are many here at USMB which would welcome this same law if it was repackaged as a "Christian values law"

That is why there are still anti-gay laws on the books across America.
---------------------------- agree on travel to north korea, but speculation on Christians doing the same as 'islam' if they could is simply speculation Syriusly .

LOL- that is as idiotic as the 'ban' itself.

God why are you Trumpsters so ignorant?

The ban would have let Indonesians into the country- even if they had been in a mosque the day before.

But it would have prevented Iraqi's who had worked as translators for our troops- from coming in.

Thanks Trump.
--------------------------------------------------- general comment on translators ------------ TRANSLATORS aren't special and deserve nothing extra like coming to the USA in my opinion . TRANSLATORS received their payment in 'iraq' after doing the jobs that they begged to do . Translators worked for MONEY and were paid in full Syriusly .

Forum List

Back