Muslims in Europe

FT_15.01.14_MuslimPopulation420px.png

Reading the article comes up with the most disturbing claim of all – More recently (as of December 7th), huge percentages of Muslims believe that Sharia law should trump (no pun intended) the laws of their own countries of residence.

And, even less surprising is that 70% of Muslims here in the USA identify with the Democrat Party.

Thank God they're still a very small minority of voters. Read more @ Doug Ross @ Journal: 5 Facts About Muslims In Europe
What's disturbing is the fear-mongering common to you and most others on the right, your bigoted attempts to demonize Muslims and Islam, and your comprehensive ignorance as to what 'Sharia' actually is.
It doesn't need westerners to demonize Islam and Sharia; Sharia demonizes itself with its laws. Let's just look at Sharia, shall we:
Theft: Punishment...amputation of right hand.
Criticizing any part of the Quran: Punishment...death.
Criticizing that a**hole Muhammad: Punishment...death.
Denying Muhammad was a prophet: Punishment...death.
Muslims who leave Islam: Punishment...death.
Non-Muslims who lead Muslims away from Islam: Punishment...death.
Non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman: Punishment...death.
Men can marry infant girls and consummate the marriage when she reaches age 9 (pedophilia).
Men can beat their wives for insubordination.
Must have four "male" witnesses to verify rape (as if some fool will rape a woman in front of witnesses).
Women cannot testify in court against their rapist.
Women can only testify in property cases and their testimony is worth half that of a male's.
Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
I think those in themselves are enough to demonize not only Sharia, but also Islam, the Quran and Muhammad.
Isn't it interesting that Muslims should use Taqiyya to essentially protect their religion. If there were a god, which I personally doubt, it would be the absolute supreme being and thus incapable of losing and therefore would not need you Muslims to lie for it. Another being, were it to exist, say....Satan, could lose and would need its followers to lie to protect it.
Enough said.
The majority of Muslim countries do not even have full sharia law themselves. The idea that all Muslims or even the majority of Muslims want full sharia as the government of the countries they live in is ludicrious, LUDICROUS. In any case, they are not going to have the power to override any current government policies regarding sharia when they less than 15 percent of the population, and in most cases in Europe, they are well below 10% of the population. You people are being ridiculous.
Esmerelda, I am not saying that they currently have sufficient numbers to change any laws as yet, however, as their birthrate exceeds those of your average European, over a few generations that will change as Islam is not only religious, but also political in its makeup.
I have known hundreds of Muslims, lived among them and worked with them on a daily basis for years. None of the anti-Muslim ideas expressed in this thread are a realistic depiction of the vast majority of Muslim culture. Terrorist groups like ISIS are a miniscule fraction of the overall population of Muslims on the planet, and they do not represent Islam. They have twisted and sick version of Islam.

Muslims do not want to take over the non-Muslim countries they live in. They do not want to harm non-Muslims. In all the years I've lived in Muslim countries, no one has threatened me in any way, shape or form: quite the contrary. You people are full of hysteria and unreason....and hate. Sad for you to be so mean spirited and black hearted.

You learned nothing during your sojourn in what you call "muslim countries". You "worked with muslims"? How fascinating----you worked in muslim countries ----
but you are not a muslim and not a citizen of those "muslim countries"?-----so you
are a "GUEST WORKER AND----I SUSPECT----a PROFESSIONAL at that"
You know nothing

Maybe true with over 600.000 mouslim in Sweden in next summer.

:tank:

Last edited:
Duplicate of a post I put on a different thread.

> Just hours after Ang-allah Al-Merkel ordered Germans to like the muslims she inflicted on them, the new arrivals showed their gratitude by planning to kill as many Germans as possible in Munich. According to the BBC, hard intel fingered “Syrians and Iraqis”. I wonder when they got there.

Meanwhile in Brussels, NYE celebrations were cancelled while a number of peace-loving muslims were arrested on suspicion of trying to violently enrich their hosts. In London we have it easy, with the streets merely patrolled by every firearms officer on the roster. Europeans might as well get used to the new normal. This is now daily life in the West.

And today in Tel Aviv two innocents have been murdered by a someone randomly spraying automatic fire in a bar – <

Originally from A Tangled Web.

Forum List

Back