Muslims in Europe

Not at all but I don't see it being the work of the countries government as is the case in most Islamic nations. I don't see muslims or Jews being mass murdered just because they are not the same religion as happens in Islamic nations. And I don't see jews and muslims being arrested, tried and sentenced to execution in the US for allegedly destroying pages from a Bible.

I do live in a hell actually because the muslim invaders are trying to take over and introduce their laws, very soon they will find themselves looking for new homes when the people take to the streets

Have you seen that refugee group the British have relocated to a remote and damp Scottish island?

Where they can at least pray five times a day.

I have never visited England or----the associated land masses.
I do have distant relatives there on BOTH SIDES (maternal and
paternal) ----so some of my relatives have. Hubby lived there
several years. ------AND THE BASED ON THE EXPERIENCES OF
FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES, etc etc. and that which my father---
brought up by his ENGLISH BORN mom----considered edible food----
--------I cannot imagine how a SYRIAN will survive. ---The weather
issue is bad enough-----but the CUISINE!!!!!!!!!! yuck----those
poor people will STARVE. Syrians are good cooks-------I hope they
get sufficient lamb-----but I doubt that they will have access to the rest
of their NEEDS if they are forced to eat OATMEAL----they will
probably get violent. Boiled cabbage? soft boiled eggs stending
on a little throne like thing UPRIGHT--------and a teaspoon? ----and,
of course, the weather.

You forgot the staple of the Scottish Haggis, neeps and tatties, followed by deep fried mars bars. Could always try Finney haddock and clappy doo's if they are feeling brave. I have finney haddock or its southern version twice a week now and cant get enough.

They will soon get used to the smell of bacon frying every morning as the men prepare to go out fishing for scampi, cockles, mussels, whelks, crabs and lobsters. While the women and children gather winkles and clams from the low water mark

Religiously speaking, haggis would be off limits to them.

what is wrong with HAGGIS-----uhm-----isn't that the stomach of a sheep or ----uhm COW???

It is the lungs and heart of a sheep minced added to oatmeal and spices then stuffed into the stomach of a sheep. Formed into large sausages and then boiled until cooked through. Some people add other offal like liver and kidneys and as dram of whisky to give a depth of flavour. The only animal more versatile is the pig which can use every part but the oink, try brawn or trotters for delicate flavours

You forgot the staple of the Scottish Haggis, neeps and tatties, followed by deep fried mars bars. Could always try Finney haddock and clappy doo's if they are feeling brave. I have finney haddock or its southern version twice a week now and cant get enough.

They will soon get used to the smell of bacon frying every morning as the men prepare to go out fishing for scampi, cockles, mussels, whelks, crabs and lobsters. While the women and children gather winkles and clams from the low water mark

Why it is only parts of sheep and oatmeal, the whisky is optional

There's offal from all manner of creatures in it. Wrapped up in a sheep's stomach.

Only sheep offal, I have made them for other people. Mine had a dram of whisky in the mix to give it a lift.

If that's the case, then I can eat it. Don't think I could stomach (pardon the pun) lungs though.

But I have heard, pork offal is used in commercially made haggis.

At one ex-pat Burns Night I attended, whisky was poured over the haggis prior to eating.

Then set alight to burn of the alcohol, just leaving the flavour behind. The whisky added in the mixing is also burnt off so of no harm to muslims. They might find the Cullen skink and clappy doos haram, and definitely the crabs as they don't know what to make of things that walk sideways

There's offal from all manner of creatures in it. Wrapped up in a sheep's stomach.

Only sheep offal, I have made them for other people. Mine had a dram of whisky in the mix to give it a lift.

If that's the case, then I can eat it. Don't think I could stomach (pardon the pun) lungs though.

At one ex-pat Burns Night I attended, whisky was poured over the haggis prior to eating.

My mom once did "LUNG"------I refused----it looks like lung and has
the texture of lung-----need I say more?

Tripe the inner lining of a cows stomach, processed from a grey piece of old cloth into a fluffy honeycomb piece of white onion flavoured elastic sheet. Disgusting from start to finish, and I would rather have whelks at least they taste of the sea.

Try a hot smoked eel if you want a flavour experience, light delicate fishy flavour underlying the smoky smell and taste. Don't try jellied eel if you have a weak constitution as the texture is very slimy and squishy.

Then set alight to burn of the alcohol, just leaving the flavour behind. The whisky added in the mixing is also burnt off so of no harm to muslims. They might find the Cullen skink and clappy doos haram, and definitely the crabs as they don't know what to make of things that walk sideways

I like Cullen skink, but crabs are off limits.

Not to Muslims though.

“When Muslim teenage boys go to open air swimming pools, they are overwhelmed when they see girls in bikinis. These boys, who come from a culture where for women it is frowned upon to show naked skin, will follow girls and bother them without their realizing it. Naturally, this generates fear.” — Bavarian politician, quoted in Die Welt.

Not to Muslims though.

when I was working we would have crab cooks on a night shift, one of the lads would bring in 3 or 4 boxes of live crabs (about 75 to 100) that would be placed in a large oil drum full of boiling water and cooked the best he would box up and put in a cool place the rest would be eaten that night. One night he brought in a small box that he was cooking at home and he put the box on the table, one of the crabs decided to go for a walk and a muslim made a new doorway in a brick wall with his bare hands trying to escape from the jin that was after him. True story and shows that crabs and muslims don't mix. Something about fish that don't swim, birds that don't fly and animals that don't chew the cud

“When Muslim teenage boys go to open air swimming pools, they are overwhelmed when they see girls in bikinis. These boys, who come from a culture where for women it is frowned upon to show naked skin, will follow girls and bother them without their realizing it. Naturally, this generates fear.” — Bavarian politician, quoted in Die Welt.

There was a case in the UK recently when some muslim soldiers came here for training. They went out for a drink with the British soldiers and ended up gang raping a girl, their defence was they did not know that such behaviour was illegal in the UK. They have since applied for asylum and have been turned down

Not to Muslims though.

when I was working we would have crab cooks on a night shift, one of the lads would bring in 3 or 4 boxes of live crabs (about 75 to 100) that would be placed in a large oil drum full of boiling water and cooked the best he would box up and put in a cool place the rest would be eaten that night. One night he brought in a small box that he was cooking at home and he put the box on the table, one of the crabs decided to go for a walk and a muslim made a new doorway in a brick wall with his bare hands trying to escape from the jin that was after him. True story and shows that crabs and muslims don't mix. Something about fish that don't swim, birds that don't fly and animals that don't chew the cud

That's Jewish.

Not to Muslims though.

That's Jewish.

Which is where the muslims stole it from, and made it their own. Seems that mo'mad was looking for some laws to make his own and stole them from others.

FT_15.01.14_MuslimPopulation420px.png

Reading the article comes up with the most disturbing claim of all – More recently (as of December 7th), huge percentages of Muslims believe that Sharia law should trump (no pun intended) the laws of their own countries of residence.

And, even less surprising is that 70% of Muslims here in the USA identify with the Democrat Party.

Thank God they're still a very small minority of voters. Read more @ Doug Ross @ Journal: 5 Facts About Muslims In Europe
What's disturbing is the fear-mongering common to you and most others on the right, your bigoted attempts to demonize Muslims and Islam, and your comprehensive ignorance as to what 'Sharia' actually is.
It doesn't need westerners to demonize Islam and Sharia; Sharia demonizes itself with its laws. Let's just look at Sharia, shall we:
Theft: Punishment...amputation of right hand.
Criticizing any part of the Quran: Punishment...death.
Criticizing that a**hole Muhammad: Punishment...death.
Denying Muhammad was a prophet: Punishment...death.
Muslims who leave Islam: Punishment...death.
Non-Muslims who lead Muslims away from Islam: Punishment...death.
Non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman: Punishment...death.
Men can marry infant girls and consummate the marriage when she reaches age 9 (pedophilia).
Men can beat their wives for insubordination.
Must have four "male" witnesses to verify rape (as if some fool will rape a woman in front of witnesses).
Women cannot testify in court against their rapist.
Women can only testify in property cases and their testimony is worth half that of a male's.
Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
I think those in themselves are enough to demonize not only Sharia, but also Islam, the Quran and Muhammad.
Isn't it interesting that Muslims should use Taqiyya to essentially protect their religion. If there were a god, which I personally doubt, it would be the absolute supreme being and thus incapable of losing and therefore would not need you Muslims to lie for it. Another being, were it to exist, say....Satan, could lose and would need its followers to lie to protect it.
Enough said.
The majority of Muslim countries do not even have full sharia law themselves. The idea that all Muslims or even the majority of Muslims want full sharia as the government of the countries they live in is ludicrious, LUDICROUS. In any case, they are not going to have the power to override any current government policies regarding sharia when they less than 15 percent of the population, and in most cases in Europe, they are well below 10% of the population. You people are being ridiculous.
Esmerelda, I am not saying that they currently have sufficient numbers to change any laws as yet, however, as their birthrate exceeds those of your average European, over a few generations that will change as Islam is not only religious, but also political in its makeup.

Reading the article comes up with the most disturbing claim of all – More recently (as of December 7th), huge percentages of Muslims believe that Sharia law should trump (no pun intended) the laws of their own countries of residence.

And, even less surprising is that 70% of Muslims here in the USA identify with the Democrat Party.

Thank God they're still a very small minority of voters. Read more @ Doug Ross @ Journal: 5 Facts About Muslims In Europe
What's disturbing is the fear-mongering common to you and most others on the right, your bigoted attempts to demonize Muslims and Islam, and your comprehensive ignorance as to what 'Sharia' actually is.
It doesn't need westerners to demonize Islam and Sharia; Sharia demonizes itself with its laws. Let's just look at Sharia, shall we:
Men can marry infant girls and consummate the marriage when she reaches age 9 (pedophilia).
Must have four "male" witnesses to verify rape (as if some fool will rape a woman in front of witnesses).
Women can only testify in property cases and their testimony is worth half that of a male's.
I think those in themselves are enough to demonize not only Sharia, but also Islam, the Quran and Muhammad.
Isn't it interesting that Muslims should use Taqiyya to essentially protect their religion. If there were a god, which I personally doubt, it would be the absolute supreme being and thus incapable of losing and therefore would not need you Muslims to lie for it. Another being, were it to exist, say....Satan, could lose and would need its followers to lie to protect it.
Enough said.
The majority of Muslim countries do not even have full sharia law themselves. The idea that all Muslims or even the majority of Muslims want full sharia as the government of the countries they live in is ludicrious, LUDICROUS. In any case, they are not going to have the power to override any current government policies regarding sharia when they less than 15 percent of the population, and in most cases in Europe, they are well below 10% of the population. You people are being ridiculous.

who mentioned "full shariah"? -----shariah law is virtually undoable in modern times. I do not believe that muslims expect to impose "full shariah law"----or
even PART SHARIAH law. The danger of shariah law is that it exists and is
regarded by muslims are an IDEAL. It is the law of the GLORIOUS GOLDEN
INCOMPARIBLY HOLY AND TERRIFIC Islamic "culture" In fact it is SO HOLY--
that "doing it" is pleasing to -----"god" I will provide a recent example that inspired some very pious people out to please their "god". ----to wit
tashfeen malik and syed farook. They did what their god wanted them to do ---
consistent with shariah law-----the law of allah. ------they went all the way----dressed
right, prayed right and killed right all for the HOLINESS OF SHARIAH LAW. I have
known lots of muslims--------you have, I believe, also claimed that you have ------try to face reality. HOLY LAW ****INSPIRES***** lots of people. Shariah law
INSPIRED thousands of Pakistani youth to JOIN THE TALIBAN so they could create a HOLY TERRIFIC FANTASIC SHARIAH STATE IN AFGHANIS

Enough said.

those of us (like me) who actually know muslims WELL------and have spoken very very candidly with them for many many decades (like me) know that shariah law is
not just a system of law for muslims ------it is HOLY AND ETERNAL and the only
valid legal system for ALL MANKKIND -----according to that which even non religious muslims are TAUGHT if they are educated in muslim countries or even
observant muslim homes thruout the world. Sharia is that which pleases "god"-------Religious muslims want to please "god"-------Tashfeen and Syed Farook were
religious muslims-----they dressed like muslims should dress, prayed like muslims
should pray and engaged in those activities that fulfill SHARIAH LAW <<<<
that is the danger of shariah law. In any population of muslims----there will be those FERVENTLY RELIGIOUS-------like tashfeen and syed. Sometimes that
BACK TO RELIGION fever takes hold of large groups of people. That is what
the TALIBAN ARE and that is what ISIS is and that is what lots of other
enterprises ongoing right now in the world-------are.
Well Irosie, or Ahmed/Muhammad, whatever your real name is, killing people or declaring them second-class citizens that are not of your religion and who mean you no physical harm is not only NOT godly, but EVIL in its very nature. If there is a deity, you can be sure that the Muslims are following a Satan or Satan-like being. After all, hate and killing would be of Satanic nature.

Enough said.
Esmerelda, I am not saying that they currently have sufficient numbers to change any laws as yet, however, as their birthrate exceeds those of your average European, over a few generations that will change as Islam is not only religious, but also political in its makeup.
I have known hundreds of Muslims, lived among them and worked with them on a daily basis for years. None of the anti-Muslim ideas expressed in this thread are a realistic depiction of the vast majority of Muslim culture. Terrorist groups like ISIS are a miniscule fraction of the overall population of Muslims on the planet, and they do not represent Islam. They have twisted and sick version of Islam.

Muslims do not want to take over the non-Muslim countries they live in. They do not want to harm non-Muslims. In all the years I've lived in Muslim countries, no one has threatened me in any way, shape or form: quite the contrary. You people are full of hysteria and unreason....and hate. Sad for you to be so mean spirited and black hearted.

Enough said.
I have known hundreds of Muslims, lived among them and worked with them on a daily basis for years. None of the anti-Muslim ideas expressed in this thread are a realistic depiction of the vast majority of Muslim culture. Terrorist groups like ISIS are a miniscule fraction of the overall population of Muslims on the planet, and they do not represent Islam. They have twisted and sick version of Islam.

Muslims do not want to take over the non-Muslim countries they live in. They do not want to harm non-Muslims. In all the years I've lived in Muslim countries, no one has threatened me in any way, shape or form: quite the contrary. You people are full of hysteria and unreason....and hate. Sad for you to be so mean spirited and black hearted.

They so want to take over as that is one of the commands from their god in the koran. The verse's are explicit in their words to wipe out all other religions and to only have islam as the world religion. If you look at worldwide polls of how muslims think you will see that 75% answer that they want sharia, that they want Islamic rule and that they want an end to all other religions. You may have worked with muslims but that does not mean they have told you everything, I doubt that they have told you anything other than what you wanted to know.

Enough said.

who mentioned "full shariah"? -----shariah law is virtually undoable in modern times. I do not believe that muslims expect to impose "full shariah law"----or
even PART SHARIAH law. The danger of shariah law is that it exists and is
regarded by muslims are an IDEAL. It is the law of the GLORIOUS GOLDEN
INCOMPARIBLY HOLY AND TERRIFIC Islamic "culture" In fact it is SO HOLY--
that "doing it" is pleasing to -----"god" I will provide a recent example that inspired some very pious people out to please their "god". ----to wit
tashfeen malik and syed farook. They did what their god wanted them to do ---
consistent with shariah law-----the law of allah. ------they went all the way----dressed
right, prayed right and killed right all for the HOLINESS OF SHARIAH LAW. I have
known lots of muslims--------you have, I believe, also claimed that you have ------try to face reality. HOLY LAW ****INSPIRES***** lots of people. Shariah law
INSPIRED thousands of Pakistani youth to JOIN THE TALIBAN so they could create a HOLY TERRIFIC FANTASIC SHARIAH STATE IN AFGHANIS

Enough said.

those of us (like me) who actually know muslims WELL------and have spoken very very candidly with them for many many decades (like me) know that shariah law is
not just a system of law for muslims ------it is HOLY AND ETERNAL and the only
valid legal system for ALL MANKKIND -----according to that which even non religious muslims are TAUGHT if they are educated in muslim countries or even
observant muslim homes thruout the world. Sharia is that which pleases "god"-------Religious muslims want to please "god"-------Tashfeen and Syed Farook were
religious muslims-----they dressed like muslims should dress, prayed like muslims
should pray and engaged in those activities that fulfill SHARIAH LAW <<<<
that is the danger of shariah law. In any population of muslims----there will be those FERVENTLY RELIGIOUS-------like tashfeen and syed. Sometimes that
BACK TO RELIGION fever takes hold of large groups of people. That is what
the TALIBAN ARE and that is what ISIS is and that is what lots of other
enterprises ongoing right now in the world-------are.
Well Irosie, or Ahmed/Muhammad, whatever your real name is, killing people or declaring them second-class citizens that are not of your religion and who mean you no physical harm is not only NOT godly, but EVIL in its very nature. If there is a deity, you can be sure that the Muslims are following a Satan or Satan-like being. After all, hate and killing would be of Satanic nature.

what is your point? you despise islam?

Enough said.

They so want to take over as that is one of the commands from their god in the koran. The verse's are explicit in their words to wipe out all other religions and to only have islam as the world religion. If you look at worldwide polls of how muslims think you will see that 75% answer that they want sharia, that they want Islamic rule and that they want an end to all other religions. You may have worked with muslims but that does not mean they have told you everything, I doubt that they have told you anything other than what you wanted to know.

There are a couple of Imams here in Germany, converts to the religion actually, who push for head coverings to be worn by ALL girls in the schools.

Enough said.

There are a couple of Imams here in Germany, converts to the religion actually, who push for head coverings to be worn by ALL girls in the schools.

So what do they push for in private I wonder, stonings and amputations as dictated by the koran. By the way there is no mention of any dress codes like a veil or burkha in the koran, they are purely mens ideas of what women should wear.

So what do they push for in private I wonder, stonings and amputations as dictated by the koran. By the way there is no mention of any dress codes like a veil or burkha in the koran, they are purely mens ideas of what women should wear.

Phoen-----chances are they will not to the stonings and amputations. As to the regulations of DRESS for women-------part and parcel of Islamic beliefs-----
it does not have to be mentioned in the koran-----islam has adopted lots of the customs of arabia

Forum List

Back