Muslims impose tribute on egypt's christians

proudveteran06

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2012
Muslims impose tribute on Egypt?s Christians - Israel Today | Israel News
Register | Login

Muslims impose tribute on Egypt’s Christians
Tuesday, September 17, 2013 | Raymond Ibrahim

Now that the attacks on Egypt’s Christian churches have subsided, stage two of the jihad — profiting from the fear and terror caused by stage one — is setting in: reports are arriving that the Muslim Brotherhood and its supporters are forcing the roughly 15,000 Christian Copts of Dalga village in south Minya province to pay jizya — the money, or tribute, that conquered non-Muslims historically had to pay to their Islamic overlords “with willing submission and while feeling themselves subdued” to safeguard their existence, as indicated in Koran 9:29.

According to one priest from the area, all Copts in the village, “without exception,” are being forced to pay tribute, just as their forefathers did nearly 1400 years ago when the sword of Islam originally invaded Christian Egypt. He said that the “value of the tribute and method of payment differ from one place to another in the village, so that, some are being expected to pay 200 Egyptian pounds per day, others 500 Egyptian pounds per day…”

In some cases, those not able to pay have been attacked, their wives and children beaten and/or kidnapped. As a result, some 40 Christian families have now fled Dalga, becoming displaced.

It’s the same in Syria and Iraq. ”Rebels” recently went to a Christian man’s “shop and gave him three options: become Muslim; pay $70,000 as a tax levied on non-Muslims, known as jizya; or be killed along with his family…. Androus from Mosul, Iraq, and another member of Father Raymond’s congregation, says he received a similar demand via telephone. ‘Because you are infidels, you have to pay jizya,’ he recalled being told over the phone. ‘Either you pay jizya, or we will kill you or your son.’”

Obama against special envoy to protect Mid-east Christians...

With Mideast Christians in Peril, Administration's Opposition to Special Envoy Post Called 'Indefensible'
September 19, 2013 – For a second time, the House of Representatives on Wednesday passed legislation – by an overwhelming margin – to establish a special envoy focusing on the rights of religious minorities in parts of the Islamic world, with priority given to Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.
The Obama administration opposes the legislation, and the previous bill died in the Senate after a Democratic senator placed a hold on it, citing State Department advice, and then-Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman John Kerry (D-Mass.) declined to hold hearings on the matter. The bill, introduced by Reps. Frank Wolf (R-Va.) and Anna Eshoo (D-Calif.) passed Wednesday by a vote of 402-22, an almost identical result to the 2011 vote, which was 402-20. Wolf urged swift action in the Senate this time.

In a speech on the House floor, he called the administration’s opposition to the establishment of the special envoy post “short-sighted and, frankly, indefensible.” “Last Congress, this legislation overwhelmingly passed the House only to stall in the Senate in the face of opposition by the State Department – the same State Department which, to date, has failed to designate any ‘countries of particular concern’ for egregious religious freedom violations since August 2011, despite being required by law to do so annually,” he said. Under the 1998 International Religious Freedom Act (IRFA), the administration is required to identify “countries of particular concern” (CPCs) which may then sanctions or other measures in a bid to induce improvements in their treatment of religious minorities.

Although the law requires this to occur “not later than September 1 of each year,” the Obama administration has only done so once – more than 31 months after taking office – and not since. Among the countries which religious freedom advocates have long urged the administration to designate as CPCs are those identified as priorities in the Wolf-Eshoo bill. Of the five, only Iran is currently on the CPC list – where it has been since being first designated by the Clinton administration in 1999.

In all five of the identified priority countries, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan, Christians are arguably the minority most seriously impacted by policies which the government either promotes, condones or both. Others include Baha’is, Ahmadis, Hindus and Shia. “As we debate this legislation, Coptic Christians are leaving Egypt in droves,” Wolf said on the House floor. “As we debate this legislation, seven Baha’i leaders languish unjustly in an Iranian prison as does American citizen Saaed Abedini. As we debate this legislation, Ahmadi Muslims in Pakistan are prohibited from voting and their graves are desecrated. As we debate this legislation, Syrian Christians fear they too will be caught in the crossfire like Iraq’s Christians, or worse yet, like Iraq’s Jew – that’s right, I am told only a single Jew remains in the country where once a vibrant Jewish community flourished.”

- See more at: With Mideast Christians in Peril, Administration's Opposition to Special Envoy Post Called 'Indefensible' | CNS News

It's all just part of "peaceful Islam."

Register | Login

Now that the attacks on Egypt’s Christian churches have subsided, stage two of the jihad — profiting from the fear and terror caused by stage one — is setting in: reports are arriving that the Muslim Brotherhood and its supporters are forcing the roughly 15,000 Christian Copts of Dalga village in south Minya province to pay jizya — the money, or tribute, that conquered non-Muslims historically had to pay to their Islamic overlords “with willing submission and while feeling themselves subdued” to safeguard their existence, as indicated in Koran 9:29.

According to one priest from the area, all Copts in the village, “without exception,” are being forced to pay tribute, just as their forefathers did nearly 1400 years ago when the sword of Islam originally invaded Christian Egypt. He said that the “value of the tribute and method of payment differ from one place to another in the village, so that, some are being expected to pay 200 Egyptian pounds per day, others 500 Egyptian pounds per day…”

In some cases, those not able to pay have been attacked, their wives and children beaten and/or kidnapped. As a result, some 40 Christian families have now fled Dalga, becoming displaced.

It’s the same in Syria and Iraq. ”Rebels” recently went to a Christian man’s “shop and gave him three options: become Muslim; pay $70,000 as a tax levied on non-Muslims, known as jizya; or be killed along with his family…. Androus from Mosul, Iraq, and another member of Father Raymond’s congregation, says he received a similar demand via telephone. ‘Because you are infidels, you have to pay jizya,’ he recalled being told over the phone. ‘Either you pay jizya, or we will kill you or your son.’”

Sherri just posted in another thread how Israel has been practicing ethnic cleansing on Christians for 65 years. This of course is a lie.
Can someone please tell me why she NEVER mentions what happens to Christians in other Middle East countries besides Israel ???

What about Israel's "ethnic cleansing" of the Palestinians? In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just under 6 million of them left.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

Sherri just posted in another thread how Israel has been practicing ethnic cleansing on Christians for 65 years. This of course is a lie.
Can someone please tell me why she NEVER mentions what happens to Christians in other Middle East countries besides Israel ???

It's less to do with religion then with lawless gangs extorting money from the weak in the name of religion.

It's less to do with religion then with lawless gangs extorting money from the weak in the name of religion.

Uhh, no. It has everything to do with islamist history.

Or as the big Mo’ (swish) put it:
When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to accept Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them. ... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek God's help and fight them. —Sahih Muslim, 19.4294

No non-Muslim was equal to a Muslim--ever.

There were certain stipulations and prescribed boundaries to how those of Ahl al Kitaab, (look it up), need demonstrate their servile status in order to be acknowledged as dhimmi (protected people)--protected from the ruling Muslim class to be specific. One oft-referred to example in Islamic jurispudence is the 7th century Pact of Umar.

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/source/pact-umar.asp

Last edited:

When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to accept Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them. ... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek God's help and fight them. —Sahih Muslim, 19.4294
You do realize these terms were about negotiating a settlement with a vanquished enemy after a war where the muslims were victorious?

Which is no different than what the U.S. and Europe did after the defeat of the Axis powers after WWII

You really don't have a clue. .. :cuckoo: :lol:

You do realize these terms were about negotiating a settlement with a vanquished enemy after a war where the muslims were victorious?

Which is no different than what the U.S. and Europe did after the defeat of the Axis powers after WWII

You really don't have a clue. .. :cuckoo: :lol:

That is more moronic than most of your pointless babble.

You're back to stalking me through multiple threads?

Creepy.

Creepy.
Don't flatter yourself nitwit........ :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Oh, believe me, creepy convert, your OCD-like fascination with me is not at all flattering.

It's become really creepy from your vile pm's, to your abuse of the rep system to your pointless, creepy posts submitted as a desperate bid for attention.

And here you are again.... a "desperately seeking wannabe".

... :cool:

Creepy.

Oh, believe me, creepy convert, your OCD-like fascination with me is not at all flattering.

It's become really creepy from your vile pm's, to your abuse of the rep system to your pointless, creepy posts submitted as a desperate bid for attention.
Funny thing is, I don't send PM's to the moron Hollie.

But he lies about everything else.....so lying about me sending he/she/it PM's is par for the course. .. :cuckoo: :lol:

Register | Login

Sounds like ethnic cleansing to me...where is sherri-whore and the other anti-semitic lowlifes in this forum to complain about that? XXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:

But he lies about everything else.....so lying about me sending he/she/it PM's is par for the course. .. :cuckoo: :lol:

It's actually not funny at all - your creepy, disgusting messages and your need to stalk me in desperate bids for attention... like again, in this thread.

Really, really creepy.

..... :cool:

..... True story

It's actually not funny at all - your creepy, disgusting messages and your need to stalk me in desperate bids for attention... like again, in this thread.

Really, really creepy.
The only thing that is creepy is you dickweed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really, really creepy.
The only thing that is creepy is you dickweed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's no need to be angry at me for your vile behavior. You have issues regarding self-hate and feelings of inferiority that you're projecting.

And no, it's obvious you're not consumed with frustration that causes you to send your disgusting messages.

Sounds like ethnic cleansing to me...where is sherri-whore and the other anti-semitic lowlifes in this forum to complain about that? But then sherri-whore is married to a muslim - and only muslims count.

you need to stop sexually harrassing Sherri.

Forum List

Back