Muslims Gone Wild, London Edition

Many British/European Jews, Gentiles, and others not only support the US-led GWOT they profit financially from the mass maiming and murder and displacement of millions of Muslims. Perspective would seem to require comparing the number of brutal Muslim beheadings with the much greater number of innocent Muslims slaughtered in their sleep by western WMDs.

George, I watched a video recently of a prominent american muslim who had converted to christianity. He said the truth was it was the Muslims mass murdering other Muslims and their violent denial of that reality--------> the reason for their own problems. His eyes were opened to the truth. The only one murdering innocent Muslims are other Muslims. Its Islam. That is the problem.
How many US civilians have been murdered in this country by Iraqi terrorists in the last ten years?
Compare that number (0) to the Iraqis butchered by the US:

"Based on the documents released by WikiLeaks, the Guardian estimated in October 2010, 109,032 civilians and soldiers were killed in Iraq between 2004 – 2009. This included 66,081 civilians, 23,984 enemy forces, 15,196 Iraqi soldiers, and 3,771 coalition troops."

The War on Terror in numbers » OWNI.eu, News, Augmented

You need to start providing links for some of your statements and begin holding your own government to the same high standards you apply to Muslim atrocities.

I know that your outrage is not fake.
We are only 13 years into this 'Holy War', which is a short time as far as holy wars go.
If you believe the body count is high now, you do not understand what a 'Holy War' is, and also forget that when Iran is decimated, these counts will exponentially jump.
So, how will THAT be prevented?

George, syria soldiers are executing everyone, even palestinians.
A friend who knows what is happening in there reported -
1.5 million refugees outside of Syria and 4 million displaced in syria. Over 50,000 dead. Chemical and biological weapons used. People are starving - this is Muslims on Muslims - what are you talking about - be specific? These acts of violence are Muslim on Muslim - not Americans - so you get that right?
You seem to have friends everywhere; does one of them know Wesley?

"'As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and Sudan.""

The violence in Syria today will likely move on to Lebanon and Iran soon afterwards.
Do you see which Empire is inciting and profiting from Muslims killing Muslims?

All this irrelevant gibberish won't help the situation that has erupted in England now. It looks like the Brits are finally sick and tired of the savages. Perhaps you can go there and convince them it's because of America and those evil Jews, that Muslims are doing this? :lmao:

George, I watched a video recently of a prominent american muslim who had converted to christianity. He said the truth was it was the Muslims mass murdering other Muslims and their violent denial of that reality--------> the reason for their own problems. His eyes were opened to the truth. The only one murdering innocent Muslims are other Muslims. Its Islam. That is the problem.
How many US civilians have been murdered in this country by Iraqi terrorists in the last ten years?
Compare that number (0) to the Iraqis butchered by the US:

"Based on the documents released by WikiLeaks, the Guardian estimated in October 2010, 109,032 civilians and soldiers were killed in Iraq between 2004 – 2009. This included 66,081 civilians, 23,984 enemy forces, 15,196 Iraqi soldiers, and 3,771 coalition troops."

The War on Terror in numbers » OWNI.eu, News, Augmented

You need to start providing links for some of your statements and begin holding your own government to the same high standards you apply to Muslim atrocities.

I know that your outrage is not fake.
We are only 13 years into this 'Holy War', which is a short time as far as holy wars go.
If you believe the body count is high now, you do not understand what a 'Holy War' is, and also forget that when Iran is decimated, these counts will exponentially jump.
So, how will THAT be prevented?
FLUSH dozens (hundreds?) of Republicans AND Democrats from DC in a single news cycle next November.
The Internet Reformation has the power to make that happen.
Millions of eligible US voters already have third party candidates appearing on their ballots:
Greens, Libertarians, Constitution Party, Americans Elect, Peace and Freedom.
Convince enough regular voters to choose a third party candidate that most closely mirrors their own political philosophy.
Give millions of eligible voters who don't normally bother to cast a ballot an "Event Election" with a chance to "blow up" establishment politics.
Get ready for real Hope and Change.

FWIW, I think you're exactly right about Iran.
The Russians may not back Assad if they're given a free hand in the Caucasus.
The break-up of Iran would ring Russia with NATO bases.
I don't think nationalists in the Kremlin could live with that.
They could take millions with them.
It has come close at least twice before:
Cuban missile crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And:
Able Archer 83 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Sweden, the Swedes are finding out that the welfare society won't save them from rampaging muslims. They are in their fourth day of riots. The Swedish are finding that they cannot give muslims enough to make them happy.

And, of course, the Swedish left blames what little Swedish right there is. Muslims are still expected to be law abiding under Swedish law and that's too much to expect.

Yahoo! News Canada - Latest News & Headlines
Your link.

"Sweden received 43,900 asylum seekers in 2012, a nearly 50 percent jump from 2011 and the second highest on record. Nearly half were from Syria, Afghanistan and Somalia. Many native Swedes worry welfare could become unaffordable if the trend continues."

Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia?
Maybe the Swedes should send part of their welfare bill to Halliburton?

Last edited:
There's a video of that maniac being interviewed and being allowed by the British people to walk around after the attack. I'm amazed that nobody tried to bring him down.

That's what happens in a country where you neuter the population by taking their guns :cool:
Guns will not help. This is what is happening in England:

Muslim Behavior / Terrorism Corrolated to Population Size

The following is adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond’s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat:

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components. Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called ‘religious rights.’ When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works:

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness: United States — Muslim 1.0% Australia — Muslim 1.5% Canada — Muslim 1.9% China — Muslim 1% Italy — Muslim 1.5% Norway — Muslim 1.8%.........At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs: Denmark — Muslim 2% Germany — Muslim 3.7% United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7% Spain — Muslim 4% Thailand — Muslim 4.6%..............From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. (United States ). France — Muslim 8% Philippines — Muslim 5% Sweden — Muslim 5% Switzerland — Muslim 4.3% The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5% Trinidad &Tobago — Muslim 5.8% At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings) . Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons). Guyana — Muslim 10% India — Muslim 3.4% Israel — Muslim 16% Kenya — Muslim 10% Russia — Muslim 10-15%........After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning: Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare: Bosnia — Muslim 40% Chad — Muslim 53.1% Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%.........From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels: Albania — Muslim 70% Malaysia — Muslim 60.4% Qatar — Muslim 77.5% Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide: Bangladesh — Muslim 83% Egypt — Muslim 90% Gaza — Muslim 98.7% Indonesia — Muslim 86.1% Iran — Muslim 98% Iraq — Muslim 97% Jordan — Muslim 92% Morocco — Muslim 98.7% Pakistan — Muslim 97% Palestine — Muslim 99% Syria — Muslim 90% Tajikistan — Muslim 90% Turkey — Muslim 99.8% United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

It's hard to deny when it happens before you very eyes.

I'm l istening to london radio, and they are still going on about this possibly not being terrorism. YOu have muslim callers constantly calling in saying non muslims need to step up the efforts to understand them.. At least they aren't doing the "yes,but" excuse making, but they are doing the one way tolerance and understanding bullshit.

I can't walk around most parts of london wearing a cipah, let alone something with a star of david on it, and I'm being expected to be more tolerant and understanding?

OH, I understand muslims very well, thank you. They are scum of the Earth, masquerading as a religion. Their so-called 'god' not only gives them permission to commit atrocious crimes, it encourages them to do so.

The killer spouting off about his country being under attack was born in Britian. He just has loyalty to some other country. Many born Americans feel the same way about the US?

I thought I was explaining it as clearly as possible, George. I think the story about Little Johnny applies. Little Johnny acts like a psycho, little Johnny is going to be put out of harms way for his safety and the safety of others.

Something is making Little Johnny act like a psycho and it isn't because he can't have his way - its' because he has been brainwashed into believing this is HOW TO GET HIS WAY. Someone has to introduce Little Johnny to reality and show him a padded cell. There is no negotiation with terrorists, George. ZERO.
Suppose Evil Uncle Sam has displaced millions of Little Johnny's relatives over the last decade.
Who's the terrorist now, Jeri?

The killer spouting off about his country being under attack was born in Britian. He just has loyalty to some other country. Many born Americans feel the same way about the US?

He killed because he's a savage barbarian.from the 11th century.

He killed because he's a savage barbarian.from the 11th century.

This killing may be one of the most brutal things I have ever heard of...
Yet there doesn't seem to be much outrage about it.
Seems like we are just willing to accept acts like this.
We are trying to get over the Boston bombing and although this did not happen here
it is an attack on all of us.

Mind numbing...
Maybe that's it we are just numb to this stuff.

It so funny watching you religionists argue over whose Sky Pixie has a bigger dick.
Hey dick breath, you hate jews as much as muslims do, so I'm curious what your darlings think about your athiestic views? Why don't you show up in a heavily muslim area and shout with pride your support for gay rights and that god doesn't exist?

Or are you a typical antisemitic fucking pussy?

Look at the fucking coward!

You wouldn't be afraid to go by jews and say god doesn't exist, or catholics, or quakers. But with muslims, you bone smuggling little pussy, you would pee your skinny jeans you flaming pansy.

I don't hate Jewish people. I work with several and get along with them very well.

I have no use for Zionism as a political philosophy, but I had a problem with it under it's original title "Apartheid".

Point is, we have a problem with "Muslims" because we go into their part of the world and stir up shit.

It's like sticking your dick in a hornet's nest and wondering why you get stung...

Just remember, Bin Laden and Saddam were both guys the CIA used to think we could work with.

As far as I know, Sweden didn't go into the middle east and stir up the hornets nest like USA did. Neither did Holland, Brussels, Belgium etc. It's just obvious that Muslims have many children, don't want to assimilate, and eventually cause major problems where ever they go. There are peaceful ones I'm sure, but they obviously have no influence on the radicals.

"Have you ever wondered how the government’s misinformation gains traction?

"What I have noticed is that whenever a stunning episode occurs, such as 9/11 or the Boston Marathon bombing, most everyone whether on the right or left goes along with the government’s explanation, because they can hook their agenda to the government’s account.

"The leftwing likes the official stories of Muslims creating terrorist mayhem in America, because it proves their blowback theory and satisfies them that the dispossessed and oppressed can fight back against imperialism.

"The patriotic rightwing likes the official story, because it proves America is attacked for its goodness or because terrorists were allowed in by immigration authorities and nurtured by welfare, or because the government, which can’t do anything right, ignored plentiful warnings.

"Whatever the government says, no matter how problematical, the official story gets its traction from its compatibility with existing predispositions and agendas.

"In such a country, truth has no relevance. Only agendas are important.

Paul Craig Roberts - Official Homepage

[

If we shouldn't be in muslim areas, do you also think muslims shouldn't be in the west? Or are you a hypocrite?

if they aren't behaving themselves, they should be asked to leave. Of course, they were brought into places like London to be cheap labor, because someone didn't want to pay a white Christian a fair wage.

[
What about areas radical muslims think are or should still be part of a caliphate like Spain? Don't forget, Muslims have a history of invading other people's lands, and occupying them, and they started this before christians did. So you can not waste your time saying "but but the crusades!". The crusades were THREE HUNDRED years after Muslims conquered spain.

So what?

The Spanish occuppied Morrocco, France occuppied Syria, Algeria and Tunsnia, the UK Occuppied Egypt Sudan, Iraq, India, Pakistan, Jordan and Palestine. And when the people finally drove them out, we Americans stuck OUR noses in and played one game after another, sticking our dicks in the hornet's nest.

Again, before theywere "Terrorists", Bin Laden and Saddam were guys the CIA said we could work with.

[

As far as I know, Sweden didn't go into the middle east and stir up the hornets nest like USA did. Neither did Holland, Brussels, Belgium etc. It's just obvious that Muslims have many children, don't want to assimilate, and eventually cause major problems where ever they go. There are peaceful ones I'm sure, but they obviously have no influence on the radicals.

Besides Brussels being a city, Belgium went into the Congo and committed mass genocide in order to feed the world's hunger for rubber. Holland occuppied Muslim lands in Indonesia.

If there are radicals, throw them out. Simple enough.

I thought I was explaining it as clearly as possible, George. I think the story about Little Johnny applies. Little Johnny acts like a psycho, little Johnny is going to be put out of harms way for his safety and the safety of others.

Something is making Little Johnny act like a psycho and it isn't because he can't have his way - its' because he has been brainwashed into believing this is HOW TO GET HIS WAY. Someone has to introduce Little Johnny to reality and show him a padded cell. There is no negotiation with terrorists, George. ZERO.
Suppose Evil Uncle Sam has displaced millions of Little Johnny's relatives over the last decade.
Who's the terrorist now, Jeri?

Still Muslims unfortunately, George. In Iraq you had the Muslim insurgents killing the Muslim Iraqis, in Afghanistan Muslim on Muslim in Pakistan, Muslim on Muslim attacks, in Syria you have the Syrian Army murdering their own people, using chemical and bio weapons on their own people while the rebels kidnap christian syrians rape, murder and slaughter their own muslim countrymen who oppose them. Again - Muslim on Muslim. In Egypt you have Muslim on Muslim as MB tries to turn Egypt into 100% sharia state and mass slaughter on Coptic Christians continues by Muslim Egyptians, in Palestine you have Hamas murdering their own Palestinian people for news press releases to AP claiming Israelis did it, also using children as sandbags over there for cover, in Lebanon and Syria you have Hezbollah attacking their own muslim brethren as the nation of Syria is split in two - people being starved to death - whose doing it - Muslim on Muslim. Exactly where do the americans fit into this one, George? I'm missing it here. Other than the UN ordered wars in ME with Americans and UK acting as babysitters I hardly find our presence significant. Do tell me where I'm missing it! Thanks. - Jeri

Hey dick breath, you hate jews as much as muslims do, so I'm curious what your darlings think about your athiestic views? Why don't you show up in a heavily muslim area and shout with pride your support for gay rights and that god doesn't exist?

Or are you a typical antisemitic fucking pussy?

Look at the fucking coward!

You wouldn't be afraid to go by jews and say god doesn't exist, or catholics, or quakers. But with muslims, you bone smuggling little pussy, you would pee your skinny jeans you flaming pansy.

I don't hate Jewish people. I work with several and get along with them very well.

I have no use for Zionism as a political philosophy, but I had a problem with it under it's original title "Apartheid".

Point is, we have a problem with "Muslims" because we go into their part of the world and stir up shit.

It's like sticking your dick in a hornet's nest and wondering why you get stung...

Just remember, Bin Laden and Saddam were both guys the CIA used to think we could work with.

You would actually have a point here if there was zero Islamic Migration, and Sharia Law did not seek an All Islamic World. It's like you dreamed you were at a Ball, everyone was so dressed up, and you were naked, isn't it? ;)

I guess the thing is, I'm a little suspicious of "They want to take over the world and ruin your way of life." kind of alarmism. I heard that shit my whole life growing up. It was the reason that I joined the Army as a young man.

Imagine my surprise when the USSR Fell, and we found out that the "Evil Empire" was in fact a collection of impoverished second world countries.

We have problems with the Islamic world because we keep sticking our noses in there. We could easily end the "threat" merely by curbing our appetite for oil. No oil, they go back to being poor.

The War on Terror is the first conflict where the American Taxpayer funded both sides.

That is what cowards do, Nova. They join the side they think is winning so they can save their own skin. Even if it means surrendering their own nation to it. Despicable isn't it?

I'm glad you called him out on it because deep inside? He knows you are speaking the truth. - Jeri

Our problem is, we shouldn't be in muslim areas AT ALL, dumbass.

We are in the Middle East for two reasons.

1) The Zionists have our politicians balls in a lock box, ignoring all their bad behavior, and sending them tax dollars.

2) The Oil Companies need to keep the oil flowing, no matter what.

The key moment was in 1973, when we Saved Israel in the Yom Kippur War, and the Muslims retaliated by cutting off the oil supply. That should have been a wakeup call, but we keep doubling down on the stupid.

Do you know how BACKWARDS what you said is. The flow of oil is controlled by OPEC, which is very antiIsrae and they control the US, but so do the Zionist somehow!
Jeezus get a glue you stupid fuck!

i think you miss the point, but you aren't very bright.

The oil companies want us to keep intervening to keep certain regimes in power. BP was key in putting the Shah back into power in 1953, but by 1979, he was unsustainable. So instead of dealing with a democracy today, we are dealing with radical theocracy over there.

Saddam was guy the oil companies thought we could work with, until he turned on them. Then he had to go.

Yeah, OPEC figured out its real power after the Yom Kippur War and how they could wreck our economy. But we didn't do the smart thing- demand oil efficiency, explore alternative energy, etc. Nope. We just decided it was easier to double down on the stupid over there. And let the Zionists have whatever they wanted.

There were only two British born Muslims involved in the London attack, they do not represent All muslims in the UK

They are Nigerian. You are arab muslim or Egyptian muslim, Jos? I forget which is it?

They both are of ethnic origin Nigerian, British born, converts to Islam

Probably invited their parents to the UK as cheap labor when the Empire was at its height.

U.S. and it's allies are at war with radical Islam so what else is new? Thanks to Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice and their foreign policies in the Middle East. Islam teaches that it is the obligation to rid Muslim land of the Infidels. OBL warned us the the fight would not end until our presence on Muslim land is no longer. Koran teaches that.

WHY THEY WANT TO KILL US.
Doug Bandow: Terrorism: Why They Want to Kill Us
http://isd.georgetown.edu/files/military.pdf

Forum List

Back