Solution to London machete terror attack:

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
A typical liberal reaction @ Solution to London machete terror attack: ban uniforms | Human Events Sickening!
The horrific murder of a soldier by a pair of self-described jihadis, in broad daylight on the streets of London yesterday, posed quite a conundrum. London is already a gigantic “gun-free zone,” although according to some reports the jihad killers somehow managed to get their hands on a firearm anyway. The murder weapons were knives and cleavers, which are common household and garden implements. The murderers began their savage and cowardly attack by running the victim down with a car, but despite the best efforts of environmentalists, cars haven’t been banned yet. So… what can the British government ban in response to this attack?

Uniforms!

:cuckoo:

Right. Ban uniforms, ban pressure cookers, ban airplanes too while you're at it...

Root of problem stems from State Dept.

State Dept terrorist list - list the terrorist organizations without mentioning what terrorist organization they all belong to. Islam. If State Dept. listed Islam as the terrorist organization we'd be getting somewhere but they won't.

Looks like no one is willing to identify what we are at war with. It isn't pressure cookers or uniforms, or airplanes or freedom of speech and youtube - it's Islam. - Jeremiah

A typical liberal reaction @ Solution to London machete terror attack: ban uniforms | Human Events Sickening!
The horrific murder of a soldier by a pair of self-described jihadis, in broad daylight on the streets of London yesterday, posed quite a conundrum. London is already a gigantic “gun-free zone,” although according to some reports the jihad killers somehow managed to get their hands on a firearm anyway. The murder weapons were knives and cleavers, which are common household and garden implements. The murderers began their savage and cowardly attack by running the victim down with a car, but despite the best efforts of environmentalists, cars haven’t been banned yet. So… what can the British government ban in response to this attack?

Uniforms!

Here's a solution to a guy attacking you with a knife

looking-down-the-barrel-of-a-gun-thumb1397116.jpg

Uniforms!

Ban uniforms.

Woolwich attack: troops advised not to wear uniform outside bases - Telegraph

Uniforms!

Ban uniforms.

"Liberalism is a mental disorder". :cuckoo:

Uniforms!

Here's a solution to a guy attacking you with a knife

looking-down-the-barrel-of-a-gun-thumb1397116.jpg

You hit the bulls eye.

The solution is to deport all Muslims from Britain ------------------------------

and from the United States. The sooner, the better.

I'd say Islam has to be reclassified as a Terrorist Organization and if the UN is to continue force them to make it "international law" - any nation involved is on the enemy list as well. Time to call a spade a spade.

The solution is to deport all Muslims from Britain ------------------------------

That won't happen, but before we give them a visa or allow them residency or citizenship, we can make them swear an oath to uphold the US constitution over Islam and especially Shariah Law. In which case they'll leave on their own. LOL

Last edited:

That won't happen, but before we give them a visa or allow them residency or citizenship, we can make them swear an oath to uphold the US constitution over Islam and especially Shariah Law. In which case they'll leave in their own. LOL

That won't work either, Roudy. According to the Islamic website Ask an Imam he tells them that it is permissable by Allah to perjure themselves when taking the oath to become naturalized as american citizens. I sat there and read him telling his readers as much. So much for that. Al Takeyya. Call it what it is - a terrorist organization - motivated to overthrow the United States Government. Then get it out of here. - Jeremiah

... before we give them a visa or allow them residency or citizenship, we can make them swear an oath to uphold the US constitution over Islam and especially Shariah Law. In which case they'll leave in their own. LOL

They have to swear citizenship oaths now. No, they just lie. Then keep on trying to take over the place like they are doing everywhere now.

This is a worldwide INVASION going on: does nobody recognize that? Muslims are taking over the world, violently. Africa, Europe, America, Asia, Australia, everywhere.

Everywhere except China and Japan, where they have better sense than to allow this sort of thing to go on!

Uniforms!

Ban uniforms.

So they are going to America's post-Vietnam War solution.

That won't happen, but before we give them a visa or allow them residency or citizenship, we can make them swear an oath to uphold the US constitution over Islam and especially Shariah Law. In which case they'll leave in their own. LOL

Theres an already an oath like that. Doesn't seem to work much.

That is pretty disgusting, but I am assuming for now that they only mean to do that for a few days or a couple weeks? Cameron hot-footed it back from France because those Nigerians said they meant to start a race war, and so soldiers would be particularly vulnerable, presumably, if easy to identify.

I don't think it's awful to stop with uniforms for a few days till the situation calms. After that.................that would be creepy, I agree, if Britain has to hide its soldiers, its whites, its Christians, for fear they'll all be chopped up.

That is pretty disgusting, but I am assuming for now that they only mean to do that for a few days or a couple weeks? Cameron hot-footed it back from France because those Nigerians said they meant to start a race war, and so soldiers would be particularly vulnerable, presumably, if easy to identify.

I don't think it's awful to stop with uniforms for a few days till the situation calms. After that.................that would be creepy, I agree, if Britain has to hide its soldiers, its whites, its Christians, for fear they'll all be chopped up.

I hope to god thats not the case, I can't believe it.

Uniforms!

Ban uniforms.

Stupid spineless White Guilt-infected Limey pricks. They won't acknowledge the real problem, which is their shitty idea of "multiculturalism".

So they are going to America's post-Vietnam War solution.

I hope to god thats not the case, I can't believe it.

How about wear the uniform and start wearing a gun with it instead? Now there is a novel idea for a soldier, eh? Let them start carrying weapons and for that matter start allowing the police over there to carry guns instead of those silly little batons they whirl around. Ridiculous!

That won't work either, Roudy. According to the Islamic website Ask an Imam he tells them that it is permissable by Allah to perjure themselves when taking the oath to become naturalized as american citizens. I sat there and read him telling his readers as much. So much for that. Al Takeyya. Call it what it is - a terrorist organization - motivated to overthrow the United States Government. Then get it out of here. - Jeremiah
That is true, although if the specific words are implemented in the text of the oath, many won't even bother becoming US citizens.

However, I doubt it's going to happen unless we have some type of national terrorist catastrophic event. Until then the govt will play PC denial games and nicey nicey with Islam.

Forum List

Back