Muslims Fundraise To Repair Vandalized St. Louis Jewish Cemetery

Linda Sarsour is a pro Hamas, pro Sharia anti semite, kill yourself faggot.
what a subhuman filthy goyim. As a Jew I am so happy Muslims and Jews are coming together against you rightwing crusader goy
You're a fake jew. There's a difference. If your rabbi saw half the racist shit you post here, he would be incredibly disappointed and ashamed.

Okay GooBaby..............tell us what the difference is between a fake and a real Jew. Show us how knowledgeable you are on this subject.

Well when I grew up, my family was very close to a Jewish family. My dad was best friends with a Jewish man, and I was best friends with his son. We went on vacations together, celebrated birthdays with them, celebrated Christmas and Honukka, went to their bar mitzvahs and bat mitzvahs, we lived with them in their home for a month while our new house was being built. I've spent more time around Jewish people and Jewish ceremonies than most non Jews.

That said, I've never met a Jew who spews anti white hate like Guno, so I hope that answers your question.

So, all we have is your claims, and your perceptions from childhood, but no real proof. Okay, thank you GooBaby, you've been very unhelpful.

I can tell you incidents of my life where I saw and learned things too, but most people wouldn't believe unless I posted links. One of them is when I tell people about the pink snow that smells like watermelon in Montana. Nobody believes me, until I prove it to them.
Blah blah blah, youre just a douche who is into sticking up for racists who hate white people.

what a subhuman filthy goyim. As a Jew I am so happy Muslims and Jews are coming together against you rightwing crusader goy
You're a fake jew. There's a difference. If your rabbi saw half the racist shit you post here, he would be incredibly disappointed and ashamed.

Okay GooBaby..............tell us what the difference is between a fake and a real Jew. Show us how knowledgeable you are on this subject.

Well when I grew up, my family was very close to a Jewish family. My dad was best friends with a Jewish man, and I was best friends with his son. We went on vacations together, celebrated birthdays with them, celebrated Christmas and Honukka, went to their bar mitzvahs and bat mitzvahs, we lived with them in their home for a month while our new house was being built. I've spent more time around Jewish people and Jewish ceremonies than most non Jews.

That said, I've never met a Jew who spews anti white hate like Guno, so I hope that answers your question.

So, all we have is your claims, and your perceptions from childhood, but no real proof. Okay, thank you GooBaby, you've been very unhelpful.

I can tell you incidents of my life where I saw and learned things too, but most people wouldn't believe unless I posted links. One of them is when I tell people about the pink snow that smells like watermelon in Montana. Nobody believes me, until I prove it to them.
Blah blah blah, youre just a douche who is into sticking up for racists who hate white people.

Just what I thought..............Goo Baby has no proof or idea of what a good or bad Jew is.

Just what I thought..............Goo Baby has no proof or idea of what a good or bad Jew is.
Sure I do. It's Guno. He's a bad Jew. I covered this pages ago. If you weren't so occupied with supporting racists you would have seen it.

Sure I do. It's Guno. He's a bad Jew. I covered this pages ago. If you weren't so occupied with supporting racists you would have seen it.

You have yet to give reasons and specifics, all you have is vague generalizations.

Muslims Unite to Repair Jewish Cemetery | LaunchGood
No, i know it., and so do you. You just dont have the integrity to admit it.

If you know it, then provide evidence, otherwise it's just your opinion.
I have no proof that every living human on earth is breathing air today, but i can assume that they are.

That's based on evidence. Nice try though.
Muslims hating jews isnt based on evidence either? Nice try.

Some Muslims hate Jews.
Some Christians hate Jews.
Who vandalized the cemetary?
Who's raising money?

Come on. We need to move beyond broad brushing don't you think and appreciate the effort this community is making to heal divides while you're seeking to widen them.

90% of the global muslim population hates Jews that is according to the PEW global attitudes study so fucking kill yourself you apologist for pedophile worshipping rape Jihadist scum.

Muslims Unite to Repair Jewish Cemetery | LaunchGood
If you know it, then provide evidence, otherwise it's just your opinion.
I have no proof that every living human on earth is breathing air today, but i can assume that they are.

That's based on evidence. Nice try though.
Muslims hating jews isnt based on evidence either? Nice try.

Some Muslims hate Jews.
Some Christians hate Jews.
Who vandalized the cemetary?
Who's raising money?

Come on. We need to move beyond broad brushing don't you think and appreciate the effort this community is making to heal divides while you're seeking to widen them.

90% of the global muslim population hates Jews that is according to the PEW global attitudes study so fucking kill yourself you apologist for pedophile worshipping rape Jihadist scum.

That's only because not many Muslims have had the opportunity to spend time with Jewish people in a social situation. However, there have been times where they have been brought together in a peaceful situation, and when they found out about each other, they couldn't understand why they were fighting.

Kinda like me and my shipmates in the mid 80's. We pulled into a port at the same time a Russian ship did, and we were told to report ANY contact we had with them (the Cold War was still going). Well, later on that evening, a group of Russian sailors sat next to the table we were at. A few minutes passed, and then I asked them if they were supposed to report any contact with us like we were with them. They said, yes, they had to report contact as well. I then asked if their officers were pricks like ours, and they laughted. Turned out to be a really good conversation from then on, because we found out we liked pretty much the same things, and hated pretty much the same chores. Basically, we figured out they were just like us, only Russian.

I came away from that experience wondering why our countries were at odds. Interestingly enough, a couple of years after that, the wall fell and the Cold War was over for a while.

Forum List

Back