Trumpo is finding out the hard way, you can't have the cake and eat it to!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Poor Donald Duck is so torn...how do I keep my racist ride hard supporters happy and still be president for all the people including jews? I think this is the most important task the idiot has to face....how do you denounce racist shit, when its the very racist that got you to the white house? How do you turn on your co president, Bart Simpson? The toothpaste is out and poor Duck for brains, is torn and can't get it back in the tube.

Poor Donald Duck is so torn...how do I keep my racist ride hard supporters happy and still be president for all the people including jews? I think this is the most important task the idiot has to face....how do you denounce racist shit, when its the very racist that got you to the white house? How do you turn on your co president, Bart Simpson? The toothpaste is out and poor Duck for brains, is torn and can't get it back in the tube.
Clippy.jpg

Is this rant Current Events?

• Banned
There is not one single conflict going on in this country that that idiot TRUMP DID NOT SINGLE HANDILY CREATE, NOT ONE!!!!

Forum List

Back