Muslims Fundraise To Repair Vandalized St. Louis Jewish Cemetery

Did Dani's Ayatollah approve of this benign effort? Something tells me no....
in all my years it was the filthy righting goyim who did Jewish cemetery desecration

Isn't goyim anyone but a jew? So that would include Muslims.
Give him a break. He got tired of being black, so he's in the process of convincing himself, or the board...; that he's Jewish. Ahhh the old struggle for identity...

OK... Positive events and actions good deal, so will you give Trump credit for bringing about better things in America ??
Vandalizing Jewish cemeteries is "better things in America???"
. Talking about the actions by the Muslims and Jews afterwards you nincompoop.. Good grief. This is exactly a signature leftist move, where as they take something someone says, and they turn it into something fake as in fake news when they are done.

OK... Positive events and actions good deal, so will you give Trump credit for bringing about better things in America ??

Nope, because this is the first time he's spoken on a subject like this. Chances are, if this is a hate crime, it was spurred on by the election of Trump.
. You would tie the next earthquake to Trump if you could, but thank God people have awoke to this dangerous game the leftist are playing.

. Talking about the actions by the Muslims and Jews afterwards you nincompoop.. Good grief. This is exactly a signature leftist move, where as they take something someone says, and they turn it into something fake as in fake news when they are done.

Hate to tell you,but Trump didn't even mention the Jews on Holocaust Day, and now you're giving him credit for uniting Muslims and Jews? Well, to tell the truth, he kinda did, but it's because his election scared both groups.

Jewish-Muslim alliance formed against anti-Semitism, Islamophobia

Nope, because this is the first time he's spoken on a subject like this. Chances are, if this is a hate crime, it was spurred on by the election of Trump.
. You would tie the next earthquake to Trump if you could, but thank God people have awoke to this dangerous game the leftist are playing.

Actually, no I wouldn't. That is what you conservatives were doing for the past 8 years with Obama, because according to the conservatives, any time ANYTHING went wrong ANYWHERE in the world, it was Obama's fault.

However, Trump did run on a nationalistic platform, and a lot of white people who voted for him think that means Trump is gonna make this country the domain of the white man again. And, most people who are nationalists tend to be bigots and racists as well.

Chances are, this was a bunch of young white teens who thought it would be cool to kick over gravestones. Me personally? Dunno if it is a hate crime or not, because all the way back when I was a kid, I'd heard stories of some of the other kids doing something similar when they couldn't find a cow to tip.

However, based on the fact that this is a Jewish cemetery exclusively, the targeting of this particular cemetery speaks strongly to the possibility.
Just an excuse, because we had vandles go through our cemetery (Presbyterian), and yep it was just wresteless teens up to no good. In this political environment of gotcha politics, everything that moves or takes place right now is suspect. The left is jumping at shadows right now, but if they would just back up and think for a second, they might see the light of day in their eyes again.

Last edited:

Hate to tell you,but Trump didn't even mention the Jews on Holocaust Day, and now you're giving him credit for uniting Muslims and Jews? Well, to tell the truth, he kinda did, but it's because his election scared both groups.

. Wait now, you say that he didn't but then you say that he did ?

Never happened before Trump?

Why would they vandalize a Jewish cemetery to make a point about Trump?

Chances are, this was a bunch of young white teens who thought it would be cool to kick over gravestones. Me personally? Dunno if it is a hate crime or not, because all the way back when I was a kid, I'd heard stories of some of the other kids doing something similar when they couldn't find a cow to tip.

However, based on the fact that this is a Jewish cemetery exclusively, the targeting of this particular cemetery speaks strongly to the possibility.
Just an excuse, because we had vandles go through our cemetery (Presbyterian), and yep it was just wresteless teens up to know good. In this political environment of gotcha politics, everything that moves or takes place right now is suspect. The left is jumping at shadows right now, but if they would just back up and think for a second, they might see the light of day in their eyes again.

Was the graveyard used exclusively by Presbyterians only? If so, then there may have been a religious reason for them doing it, which could qualify it as a hate crime. HOWEVER.........if it is a cemetery that accepts all Christian denominations, then it's just simple vandalism by idiot teens.

Not as far as I'm aware. If this many gravestones had been knocked over before, I'm sure it would have made the news then as well, but I've never heard of a story like this, and I watch an OBSCENE amount of news. Been that way since I retired back in 2002.

Actually, no I wouldn't. That is what you conservatives were doing for the past 8 years with Obama, because according to the conservatives, any time ANYTHING went wrong ANYWHERE in the world, it was Obama's fault.

However, Trump did run on a nationalistic platform, and a lot of white people who voted for him think that means Trump is gonna make this country the domain of the white man again. And, most people who are nationalists tend to be bigots and racists as well.
. You people fearing this man would do anything for the white people after Obama was trying to beat them down so bad, and blame them for everything is hilarious. Good grief... More, more, more.

. You people fearing this man would do anything for the white people after Obama was trying to beat them down so bad, and blame them for everything is hilarious. Good grief... More, more, more.
You almost get the impression they expect it. Like... They know they've got it coming or something...

Who vandalized the cemetery...?

Who knows, but I really doubt it was Muslims.
Why?

I just do not think Muslims would do that. In Dearborn MI, there is seldom a problem till the born again Christians come and tell them they are going to hell and trying to cause a riot. Dearborn use to have a RC mayor, he is probably still there. That is not to say there are no zealots there, I'm sure there are, every group has their zealots.

That is what happened to Pence, he turned into a zealot, went from RC to Evangelical born again, he use to be a Dem like Reagan, till Reagan made money and then he hated to pay taxes, and so the Christian right told him they back him if he would bring prayer back in schools.

Not as far as I'm aware. If this many gravestones had been knocked over before, I'm sure it would have made the news then as well, but I've never heard of a story like this, and I watch an OBSCENE amount of news. Been that way since I retired back in 2002.

50 vandalized over a year ago

Indiana Jewish cemetery vandalized

That Trumps fault too?

Who vandalized the cemetery...?

Who knows, but I really doubt it was Muslims.
Why?

I just do not think Muslims would do that. In Dearborn MI, there is seldom a problem till the born again Christians come and tell them they are going to hell and trying to cause a riot. Dearborn use to have a RC mayor, he is probably still there. That is not to say there are no zealots there, I'm sure there are, every group has their zealots.

That is what happened to Pence, he turned into a zealot, went from RC to Evangelical born again, he use to be a Dem like Reagan, till Reagan made money and then he hated to pay taxes, and so the Christian right told him they back him if he would bring prayer back in schools.
I just do not think
I agree.

Til they find the culprits, everyone is under suspicion

50 vandalized over a year ago

Indiana Jewish cemetery vandalized

That Trumps fault too?

Nope, that was spurred on by the anti BDS legislation that Indiana passed. Someone was protesting that. And, based on the reason as well as the place that was targeted, yeah, I'd call this one a hate crime as well.

Didn't seem to scare Bibi...

Forum List

Back