Muslims, can you blame the french?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
French Restaurant Owner Tells Women Wearing Hijabs To ‘Get Out’
The moment was captured on video and shared widely. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to be around people who dress like this, what if you had a fuckin bomb under that shit. You fuckin rag heads want to dress like this shit, than damit stay in your own fuckin country and have at it. It is grossly unfair in this day and age for the muslim community to get their berka's all in a bunch, when its you people terrorizing the entire fuckin planet....its unfair, yes, but.........its just fact. Try your best to understand the other side...please....

I'm with the French guy on this one!!

Well the French can only blame themselves.

After all they have been allowing Muslims into their country for decades and are now being bitten in the ass.

• Banned
Well the French can only blame themselves.

After all they have been allowing Muslims into their country for decades and are now being bitten in the ass.
I don't blame them for their humanitarian immigration policies....I blame Muslims who flee to safe havens and then expect the host countries to bow down to their cultural beliefs, especially given the ongoing sentiment that people have about them. I understand their needs, but they must also bend a little too. That's the problem with all these countries including us, who allow these people a safe haven, and allow their traditions to take over our way of living. I don't feel safe with women or men with their faces covered. I don't feel safe with women in complete dress from head to toe. And it angers the shit out of me, that they just don't get it. I've never robbed or stole a thing in my life, yet as a black person in a store, I am often followed and under suspect. Its part of the culture and the country I live in.

They simply do not assimilate in great #'s into the West.
The West is not their culture, they should not be here, and we should have stayed the fuck out of theirs.

• Banned
The West is not their culture, they should not be here, and we should have stayed the fuck out of theirs.
I feel sorry for these people, I really do. Seeing dead babies washed up on shores after fleeing their country, it breaks the heart. However, I wish these people would understand, you frighten us all. You have kids blowing themselves up in terrorist attacks, you chop off heads, you blow up hospitals with your own kind in them. Muslims are indeed the devils advocate and you scare us. One minute your a security guard, a co worker, the next your mascaraing people.

I feel sorry for these people, I really do. Seeing dead babies washed up on shores after fleeing their country, it breaks the heart. However, I wish these people would understand, you frighten us all. You have kids blowing themselves up in terrorist attacks, you chop off heads, you blow up hospitals with your own kind in them. Muslims are indeed the devils advocate and you scare us. One minute your a security guard, a co worker, the next your mascaraing people.
Agreed, now do you understand why people people have similar attitudes towards black people? There is a pattern of bad behavior, which effects people's perception of the whole group. Too many bad apples to ignore.

Forum List

Back