What a Coach Is Supposed to Do When His Players Don't Act as Expected

Chip Kelly is an asshole. He got his fame from here at the Oregon football program. I think I was the only one in these parts happy to see him go.

By the way.
The country is watching what the 9er fans do.
Will they be the pussy Nancy Pelosi types, or are there enough rams among the sheep that raise hell over this?
It is San Francisco, so I don't expect much of a pushback since likely most of the fans are in line to Pencilnecks beliefs.

Because standing for the anthem is not a part of the actual game, I don't believe that the coach can do anything about his choice to sit.....unless enough people walk away from supporting the team. Then maybe the coach or whoever would have the authority to get rid of him.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I wonder how many faking outrage....OUTRAGE I TELL YOU!....are out getting hot dogs and beer during the Anthem and don't stop talking/walking during it.

I wonder how many have a total disconnect with the 1st Amendment. They rabble on about how this is a Communist state but then condemn this man for speaking his mind. Can't gave it both ways.

I much prefer Colin Kaepernick using his right to remain silent or freedom of speech to protest as opposed to Self Radicalized Terrorist Dylann Roof killing US citizens or BLM burning down businesses.

I wonder how many faking outrage....OUTRAGE I TELL YOU!....are out getting hot dogs and beer during the Anthem and don't stop talking/walking during it.

I wonder how many have a total disconnect with the 1st Amendment. They rabble on about how this is a Communist state but then condemn this man for speaking his mind. Can't gave it both ways.

Get serious. There is a time when human decency and human respect should prevail.

Would you voice your antagonism loudly against your former acquaintance now lying in a coffin during his ceremony?

Because standing for the anthem is not a part of the actual game, I don't believe that the coach can do anything about his choice to sit.....unless enough people walk away from supporting the team. Then maybe the coach or whoever would have the authority to get rid of him.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Players are held (at least used to be) to a standard on and off the field. Most teams require players to wear suits while traveling and behave ethically. Players are in uniform during the anthem. He was representing the team. If I was coach I would have ordered him to stand, and if he didn't he is off the team.

I stop, salute, or hold my hand on my heart. I render proper customs and courtesies to the colors every time they pass.

You must have bumped your head thinking you're talking about my kind.

Go into work tomorrow and excersise your free speech and let us know how it goes.
Moron.

I have been a college coach and I will say that it's different between college kids and pro's.

Plus Kaep isn't even relevant to his locker room. Several team leaders already basically said he was an idiot.

This is a manufactured thing to keep him relevant because his play is just so terrible. This might actually just be a ninja ploy to get cut.

I don't think you can blame Kelly it's just one of his back benchers . And that insurance policy probably is the reason he hasn't been cut yet anyway.

I have been a college coach and I will say that it's different between college kids and pro's.

Plus Kaep isn't even relevant to his locker room. Several team leaders already basically said he was an idiot.

This is a manufactured thing to keep him relevant because his play is just so terrible. This might actually just be a ninja ploy to get cut.

I don't think you can blame Kelly it's just one of his back benchers . And that insurance policy probably is the reason he hasn't been cut yet anyway.
If a coach can't control his players while they are in uniform, he is not a coach.

Go into work tomorrow and excersise your free speech and let us know how it goes.
Moron.

From reading your posts you might as will be some college kid whining about micro aggressions. You don't like what you hear and you don't want the person saying it to be able to speak. Because it offends you.

You do not understand at all the very freedom you are exercising on this board and how everybody else deserves to have it to whether they are a sports figure or a total idiot like yourself.

Moron.

From reading your posts you might as will be some college kid whining about micro aggressions. You don't like what you hear and you don't want the person saying it to be able to speak. Because it offends you.

You do not understand at all the very freedom you are exercising on this board and how everybody else deserves to have it to whether they are a sports figure or a total idiot like yourself.
I don't like pathetic people whining about perceived problems and sitting on their fat asses doing nothing about it. In other words, I don't like leftists.

If a coach can't control his players while they are in uniform, he is not a coach.

Athletes are not military serving their country. Learn the difference.

Forum List

Back