Muslims Are People too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, Muslims are people, just like the Nazis were people, and the Khmer Rouge were people.

People commit evil, and some CREEDS are pure evil, creeds like Islam, Nazism, Communism, et al.

And what about Zionists. They bear responsibility for the early and horrible deaths of close to 100 million people including six million Jews. Shouldn't the Zionists be included in your list of monsters? Doesn't the Talmud have a few lines of pure evil in it? Are you a Zionist? If not, then please tell us why you left the Zionists out.

Yep, Muslims are people, just like the Nazis were people, and the Khmer Rouge were people.

People commit evil, and some CREEDS are pure evil, creeds like Islam, Nazism, Communism, et al.

And what about Zionists. They bear responsibility for the early and horrible deaths of close to 100 million people including six million Jews. Shouldn't the Zionists be included in your list of monsters? Doesn't the Talmud have a few lines of pure evil in it? Are you a Zionist? If not, then please tell us why you left the Zionists out.

They bear responsibility for the early and horrible deaths of close to 100 million

Bull shit.

Ah, so you are insane.

Got it.

That's untrue. Huma Aboudin is an excellent example of that. or are you claiming she's not Muslim?
First of all, a muslim woman, according to the religion, can only marry a muslim man. Secondly, she doesn't cover her hair.

Whether she is a muslim is between her and Allah.

Her dads Muslim Brotherhood isn't he?

Zero. It's against the law. So unlike Islamic governments, the United States own no slaves.

Really! Its against the law and no one in the United States breaks the law..

Two classes of people I want to see become endangered species, then become extinct species. Militant Muslims and Progressive Liberal Democrats.

Hossfly: Now that we are on speaking terms, will you please tell me and everyone else why Zionists are not included on your endangered species list? After all, they got us into WWI on the wrong side, brought on WWII in Europe, murdered American sailors on the USS Liberty so as to provide and us with and excuse to nuke Cairo, last but not least, created all the Militant Muslims everybody around here are so afraid of. Why do you keep condemning the product instead of the creators of the product. C'mon now, someone owes us and answer on this one. How about Hossfly. I am being nicey nicey because of you. How about giving us a straight answer the questions I have asked.

Two classes of people I want to see become endangered species, then become extinct species. Militant Muslims and Progressive Liberal Democrats.

Hossfly: Now that we are on speaking terms, will you please tell me and everyone else why Zionists are not included on your endangered species list? After all, they got us into WWI on the wrong side, brought on WWII in Europe, murdered American sailors on the USS Liberty so as to provide and us with and excuse to nuke Cairo, last but not least, created all the Militant Muslims everybody around here are so afraid of. Why do you keep condemning the product instead of the creators of the product. C'mon now, someone owes us and answer on this one. How about Hossfly. I am being nicey nicey because of you. How about giving us a straight answer the questions I have asked.
Check out the inscription under my avatar.

"But we are supposed to be a Christian nation and a Christian nation does not demonize and assist in the ethnic cleansing of innocent and blameless people (the Palestinians)."

If they actually were innocent and blameless the fighting would have been over long ago and any of the other surrounding Muslim nations would have been willing to accept them as refugees.

Tell you what! Instead of the Arab States accepting the Palestinians as refugees, why doesn't the United States accept the Jews in Israel as refugees? There are only 8.2 million Jews in Israel and of late, the city of Detroit has become a ghost town. All we have do is pay each Jew in Israel $100,000.00 per head to move to Detroit and all of them would jump at the chance. This would be a cheap solution for the United States, all the killing would stop and everybody would be happy. What self-respecting Jew wants to live in a desert anyway.

"But we are supposed to be a Christian nation and a Christian nation does not demonize and assist in the ethnic cleansing of innocent and blameless people (the Palestinians)."

If they actually were innocent and blameless the fighting would have been over long ago and any of the other surrounding Muslim nations would have been willing to accept them as refugees.

Tell you what! Instead of the Arab States accepting the Palestinians as refugees, why doesn't the United States accept the Jews in Israel as refugees? There are only 8.2 million Jews in Israel and of late, the city of Detroit has become a ghost town. All we have do is pay each Jew in Israel $100,000.00 per head to move to Detroit and all of them would jump at the chance. This would be a cheap solution for the United States, all the killing would stop and everybody would be happy. What self-respecting Jew wants to live in a desert anyway.

Why not give the abandoned Jordanians Detroit?
Oh, that's right...NOBODY wants them.

I fail to understand how being innocent and blameless makes the fighting over quicker. Do you mean because they would be easy pickings. I think not. Also, the Palestinian people do not want to be refugees. The want their homes and land back. Do you really believe that and easy solution for us, which is unacceptable to them, justifies our siding with the aggressors instead of the oppressed. I though America stood for justice among the peoples of the world. There is no justice helping the strong exploit the weak, just because the weak will not do what we tell them to do.

I fail to understand how being innocent and blameless makes the fighting over quicker. Do you mean because they would be easy pickings. I think not. Also, the Palestinian people do not want to be refugees. The want their homes and land back. Do you really believe that and easy solution for us, which is unacceptable to them, justifies our siding with the aggressors instead of the oppressed. I though America stood for justice among the peoples of the world. There is no justice helping the strong exploit the weak, just because the weak will not do what we tell them to do.
Perhaps North East Syria?

[/QUOTE]
Two classes of people I want to see become endangered species, then become extinct species. Militant Muslims and Progressive Liberal Democrats.[/QUOTE]

Hossfly: Now that we are on speaking terms, will you please tell me and everyone else why Zionists are not included on your endangered species list? After all, they got us into WWI on the wrong side, brought on WWII in Europe, murdered American sailors on the USS Liberty so as to provide and us with and excuse to nuke Cairo, last but not least, created all the Militant Muslims everybody around here are so afraid of. Why do you keep condemning the product instead of the creators of the product. C'mon now, someone owes us and answer on this one. How about Hossfly. I am being nicey nicey because of you. How about giving us a straight answer the questions I have asked.[/QUOTE]
Check out the inscription under my avatar.[/QUOTE]

Oh goody goody! I checked out your inscription and now I know you are a Zionist. This being the case, hopefully you will be able to answer the question I asked earlier and was ignored. Here goes. If there are many Jews for Jesus, and there are many Christians for Zionism, how come there are no Zionists for Jesus. C'mon now, your a Zionist. What is there about the ministry of Jesus Christ that is so repugnant to Zionists that none of them have come out for Him? You have to have an answer to this question because you are a Zionist. We all know what Jesus stood for; peace and the brother hood of man. Is this what Zionist have a problem with or was it something else about Christ's ministry that is repugnant to Zionists?

Two classes of people I want to see become endangered species, then become extinct species. Militant Muslims and Progressive Liberal Democrats.[/QUOTE]

Hossfly: Now that we are on speaking terms, will you please tell me and everyone else why Zionists are not included on your endangered species list? After all, they got us into WWI on the wrong side, brought on WWII in Europe, murdered American sailors on the USS Liberty so as to provide and us with and excuse to nuke Cairo, last but not least, created all the Militant Muslims everybody around here are so afraid of. Why do you keep condemning the product instead of the creators of the product. C'mon now, someone owes us and answer on this one. How about Hossfly. I am being nicey nicey because of you. How about giving us a straight answer the questions I have asked.[/QUOTE]
Check out the inscription under my avatar.[/QUOTE]

Oh goody goody! I checked out your inscription and now I know you are a Zionist. This being the case, hopefully you will be able to answer the question I asked earlier and was ignored. Here goes. If there are many Jews for Jesus, and there are many Christians for Zionism, how come there are no Zionists for Jesus. C'mon now, your a Zionist. What is there about the ministry of Jesus Christ that is so repugnant to Zionists that none of them have come out for Him? You have to have an answer to this question because you are a Zionist. We all know what Jesus stood for; peace and the brother hood of man. Is this what Zionist have a problem with or was it something else about Christ's ministry that is repugnant to Zionists?[/QUOTE]

Because TNT is not concerned with the Land of Israel.
There's no verse.

Ah, so you are insane.

Got it.

You broke the truce! You broke the truce! Hossfly, I hope you are still around and censor this guy. He broke the truce.

You call me insane. In my book "100 Years of Deception", what is insane becomes the reality that the United States and the rest of the world must live with. Everything I have written is the honest to God truth. Saying what is true, is not being insane. Let me ask you a question. If I am what I said makes me instane, how come you did not attempt to trip me up by asking me to prove my statement. I'll answer this question for you. Because you know that what I said is not insane, but Instead, the truth. No, I am not insane, I am just being a good American and Christian. And remember, you broke the truce!

51M7LF-gxOL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

After all, they got us into WWI on the wrong side,

How'd they get us in? We should have been on the side of the Germans? Why?

brought on WWII in Europe,

Is there anything those Jews can't do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back