Muslim Youth League Calls for Massacre at Gay Pride Parade

Gay Pride parades are a disgusting display for sure, but their rights are secured under the Constitution and they deserve a right to safety. Now the city could make sure it takes place from 3 to 5 AM during the month of January so the bastards have to wear clothes.

The "right" to public nudity and lewd acts in front of children are not secured rights. If cities have laws against public lewd acts and nudity, they apply to parades as well. Nobody is above the law.

gay%20naked%20parade%20censored_zps56jxoeqy.jpg

"Nobody is above the law."

The LGBT Crowd are, if anyone says different then they'll shout "bigot", the LGBT Crowd are "special" you see, so they expect to be treated as "special"

I wonder if Ovomit's genius idea of declaring the Muslim month of Ramadan to also be deviant pride month had anything to do with the shootings in Orlando?
I believe it did. Either that or the LGBT influence has become so arrogant, so pernicious and so blind to regular people's rejection of them, or just benign Muslims' rejection of them that Obama himself is responsible for radicalizing the guy who shot up the gay hookup club "Pulse".

Why are regular Muslims going rogue? Well, you walk up and piss in someone's mouth enough, they're going to eventually stand up to you.

The LGBT Crowd are now completely full of themselves, the other day that little cry-baby saying pretty much that the Orlando massacre was something that ONLY gays could understand, WTF just trashing people who had loved ones killed in Paris and ALL other Islamic terrorist attacks because those weren't targeting gays.

The LGBT Crowd aren't "special" and they're certainly NOT "superior".

Gay Pride parades are a disgusting display for sure, but their rights are secured under the Constitution and they deserve a right to safety. Now the city could make sure it takes place from 3 to 5 AM during the month of January so the bastards have to wear clothes.

The "right" to public nudity and lewd acts in front of children are not secured rights. If cities have laws against public lewd acts and nudity, they apply to parades as well. Nobody is above the law.

gay%20naked%20parade%20censored_zps56jxoeqy.jpg

where did that parade take place? I have been to gay parades -----nothing like that ^^

Not sure. But it is a gay pride parade and the men are fully nude. USMB said I couldn't post this picture unless I censored their junk, so I whited it out. Lesbians like the pregnant one in the foreground will often surrogate male babies for their gay male friends. The lesbians usually keep the girls, as gay men predominantly only want little boys.

Odd, that.

Here's a photo of a couple of gay men who shopped around until they found this boy who they called "beautiful" in the article I read about it:

two%20dads_zps9sjudpcg.jpg

Parade Russian news 2006

try again----I actually did not state "THERE IS (---or is not)A GAY GENE" I did state that hormones exert an influence on the developing brain of the fetus IN UTERO---and it includes male vs female hormones. The development of the human brain and the hormonal balance in and exerted upon EACH AND EVERY fetus is a very complex and----unique --situation. -----the process of brain development-----as YOU KNOW----extend way out------virtually thruout life
Yawn....its a futile attempt to prove fags are not just degenerate perverts and nothing more.

You do have so much in common with the degenerates who attack gays for just being gay- and nothing more.
I don't like faggots...that's all I have in common with them.

No one is forcing you to eat them

a faggot is an old term for a stick of firewood----it also came to refer to a cigarette. In Medieval times ---homosexuals were tied together like firewood----set on the bonfire and so executed. They were never edible---. The terms FAG and FAGGOT are obscene

faggot - definition of faggot in English from the Oxford ...
www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/faggot
Example sentences It usually disappears - in England, as in France - with the rest of the pluck (heart, liver, lungs) into faggots, sausages and pâtés.

If the Muslim tribe wants to fight with the gay tribe it's none of my business.

Yawn....its a futile attempt to prove fags are not just degenerate perverts and nothing more.

You do have so much in common with the degenerates who attack gays for just being gay- and nothing more.

a faggot is an old term for a stick of firewood----it also came to refer to a cigarette. In Medieval times ---homosexuals were tied together like firewood----set on the bonfire and so executed. They were never edible---. The terms FAG and FAGGOT are obscene

Example sentences It usually disappears - in England, as in France - with the rest of the pluck (heart, liver, lungs) into faggots, sausages and pâtés.

I'll never eat another sausage again

but they're so good

but they're so good

yes...... so good....a brilliant innovation in the culinary arts

Faggot sausage.

I wonder if we are looking at the start of the "disposable" voter base? Democrats use to camel jockeys to replace the faggots and Mexicans to replace the Negro's.

No....they do not have the right to be faggots. It was criminal before and it should be criminal today(to practice it that is).
I like your screen image. Pinochet saved his nation.

No....they do not have the right to be faggots. It was criminal before and it should be criminal today(to practice it that is).
I like your screen image. Pinochet saved his nation.

That's why the Leftists and others hate him, saving your nation from Communists, who want to turn that nation into a Commie craphole a la Cuba is a terrible thing to do :rolleyes-41:

We notice that the Leftists and others never seem to mention Stalin, Beria, Pol Pot, Mao etc, they think we don't notice that they never get their panties in a wad about the Communist Devil's, the Marxist spawns of Satan, the God-Hating Satantic mass murdering POS.

I suppose that slaughtering 100 MILLION people is okay, Communist Regimes are the experts at slaughtering people, but to the Leftists and others this is okay.

Which group wins the democrat pandering in this dilemma?
Probably muzzies because they can reproduce with less need for state assistance.

The Hindu's would be better, they're good people, they work hard, they care for the elderly members of their own family and they don't agree with sitting on your ass and claiming welfare and they cause no trouble in the form of terrorism etc.

The Hindu's are also very spiritual and in general have a good sense of humour, they're a welcome addition to any Western nation.

Probably muzzies because they can reproduce with less need for state assistance.

The Hindu's would be better, they're good people, they work hard, they care for the elderly members of their own family and they don't agree with sitting on your ass and claiming welfare and they cause no trouble in the form of terrorism etc.

The Hindu's are also very spiritual and in general have a good sense of humour, they're a welcome addition to any Western nation.
No thanks.

No thanks.

We can agree to disagree.

Two great men, two great Anti-Communists.

Pope John Paul II was a proper Pope, not like this Marxist degenerate Anti-Pope, the Jesuit Francis.

pope-and-pinochet-apr-28-2014.jpg

A great man and a great woman, two great Anti-Communists.

Pg-26-sinking-reu.jpg

Forum List

Back